The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

What are everyones predictions for next weeks Pre Orders?

Battletome: Emperors Clothes

If you didn't see it you must be a simpleton.

oh and War Mammoth and new boxed set: Chaos Dwarfs vs arctic fox riding haelflingkin box set.

Fire and ice box set will be Limited edition, 125 bones, matches not supplied.

Guaranteed to be more broken than a smashed glass to ensure uptake and then will be kicked in the magma cannon next balance update.

guaranteed to receive no further support for at least three release cycles to ensure dwarf player grudges are successfully upheld.

1 hour ago, Rachmani said:

The Disappointed will get souped with the Dispossessed & the Kharadron Overlords.

Mark my words. 

Battletome: Dispossessed Overdisappointed, was the plan all along.

They no longer heed grudges, but nourish disappointments instead. Only through stories though, as they somehow lost all their stuff. Including books and ships. 
The latter were stolen by GW marketing, who now use them liberally on prints.

Disappointed Underwhealmed.

9 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

What, and leave my poor Halflings alone?

Cross your fingers for Battletome: Moot Wardens followed by Battletome: Chaos Moot Wardens. That's right, we don't do Imperial Knights in AoS, we will have multi-faction halflings! They will be labelled so over-powered they are banned from most tournaments...although tournament organisers will attribute it to the halfling fandom's (who call themselves cheekily PotHeads, for their habit of wearing pots and pans as impromptu helmets) heavy consumption of pipe-leaf at tournament premises. For decades afterwards, 'doing the Bullroarer' and 'Potpurri of 2024' will be talked about in hushed tones on forums like this one, generating much mirth in greybeards who witnessed these events unfold in person.

• Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

WarCry Warbands:

Stormcast                               £47.25

5x Vindictors                          £15.75

3x Annihilators                       £31.50

Kruleboyz                              £60.5

10x Gutrippaz                        £31.50

3x Man-Skewer Boltboyz      £29

Hedonites of Slaneesh          £68

10x Blissbarb Archers            £31.50

5x Myrmidesh Painbringers  £36.50

Daughters of Khaine              £67.5

5x Melusai Blood Stalkers      £32.50

5x Sisters of Slaughter           £17.50

5x Witch Aelves                     £17.50

Lumineth Realmlords            £73

5x Alarith Stoneguard           £36.50

5x Vanari Sentinels                £18.25

5x Vanari Wardens                £18.25

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 13

8 minutes ago, Bosskelot said:

How much are those Warcry Warbands in Britcoin usually? Tempted by that Lumineth one (or two)

I know in the states the gloomspite box had squig hoppers and sneaky snufflers for the same price as the hoppers by themselves. So I think it would've been like £30? I imagine these will be a bit more than that, but I'd be overjoyed if it turned out to be the same cost.

4 minutes ago, CeleFAZE said:

I know in the states the gloomspite box had squig hoppers and sneaky snufflers for the same price as the hoppers by themselves. So I think it would've been like £30? I imagine these will be a bit more than that, but I'd be overjoyed if it turned out to be the same cost.

The later ones did go up in price, I think the last ones where £36? So I would expect £40 base with £36 for the Kruleboyz and £30 for Stormcast since they got less stuff in it.

2 hours ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

I have created 8 thus far, usually 1 every time a new Chorf rumour pops up. By the time we finally get a new army I might have chorfified every pepe in existence!

2022-02-06.png.1fa74be689b7fc183b0f7268ce10b260.png

The rarest of Pepes!!! And what's best and rarest about them, besides the humour and creativity? These come without racism or misoginy! 😍 

#PUDAnon #PepiZharr #ChorfIsComing #Hopenochrome

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

57 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

WarCry Warbands:

Stormcast                               £47.25

5x Vindictors                          £15.75

3x Annihilators                       £31.50

Kruleboyz                              £60.5

10x Gutrippaz                        £31.50

3x Man-Skewer Boltboyz      £29

Hedonites of Slaneesh          £68

10x Blissbarb Archers            £31.50

5x Myrmidesh Painbringers  £36.50

Daughters of Khaine              £67.5

5x Melusai Blood Stalkers      £32.50

5x Sisters of Slaughter           £17.50

5x Witch Aelves                     £17.50

Lumineth Realmlords            £73

5x Alarith Stoneguard           £36.50

5x Vanari Sentinels                £18.25

5x Vanari Wardens                £18.25

I'm hoping the value with these is a decent discount AND they are not one-offs. All of them are great army expansions, which means they'll be perfect for new folks--with the added bonus that they can immediately use these minis in either game system.

23 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

I'm hoping the value with these is a decent discount AND they are not one-offs. All of them are great army expansions, which means they'll be perfect for new folks--with the added bonus that they can immediately use these minis in either game system.

They usually last as long as how many they made in stock and how fast they sell out. The last few of these have pretty much dissappeared from the shelf right after they came out. Pretty sure they are limited time only like the BR boxes

• Sad 1