The Rumour Thread

You are talking about Adepticon, but today GW has two seminars at GAMA trade show.

Previous years showed a lot of things:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/03/10/revealed-at-gamagw-homepage-post-3fw-homepage-post-4/

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/03/11/breaking-news-from-gama/

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/03/14/kill-team-doom-lords-van-saar-and-moregw-homepage-post-1/

Although we are a few days away from Adepticon, I hope there will also be something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, zamerion said:

You are talking about Adepticon, but today GW has two seminars at GAMA trade show.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/03/10/revealed-at-gamagw-homepage-post-3fw-homepage-post-4/

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/03/14/kill-team-doom-lords-van-saar-and-moregw-homepage-post-1/

Although we are a few days away from Adepticon, I hope there will also be something

If I understand correctly, GW's seminars already took place on Tuesday. I guess there were no reveals there.

Edited by Raviv
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Beliman said:

Glad you asked! Kharadrons Overlords wave 2:

• Presentation of the new Kharadron Book with:
    • Updated Battle Traits to reflect the ongoing story: 2d conference of Madralta and the Duardrazhal.
    • New Battle Trait: Uncharted Companies (unlocked by a Trade-Commodore).
    • Footnotes as new enhancements (Like Holy-Orders).
    • Skyports with 1 Artycle (changing the way that you can build a list, like new battlelines or coalition units) and 1 Amendment (good ol'ability).
  • 2 new units (double-kit): offensive melee arkanauts (Copperheads) and defensive melee arkanauts (Geldraad Defenders) with bodyguard and aether-shields!
  • New unit: Cogmunculus (promoted from being an artefact!). Chaff-like unit that can be summoned or ressurected by aether-gold.
      Reveal hidden contents

Cogmunculus.jpg.42962f4263803ba7653198dd5e9e0904.jpg

• New named character: Imoda Barrasdotrr. Master Navigator with a ranged punch!!
  • 2 new generic Heroes: Grundstock Marshal that unlocks Grundstock Thunderers and gunhaulers as battleline for all skyports (thematic Grundstock-mercenary army force!!) and Trade-Commodore that unlocks a new Battletrait: Uncharted Company.
  • New medium double-kit (ship): Makaisson-hauler (good transport with powerful low-range weapons) and Sky-trawler (mining skyvessel with good melee dmg).
  • New 120€ kit: (tamed) HARKRAKEN. Yep, a Monster!!!

Too bad the next White Dwarf rules are going to be obsolete in 2-3 months, but it is what it is. I'm still going to buy the next White Dwarf.

Best I can do is an Arkanaut hero model and all your command abilities get removed.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Best I can do is an Arkanaut hero model and all your command abilities get removed.

But don't worry, that foot hero will have a new command ability to give your squads of arkanauts a chance to deal 1d3 mortal wounds on a 4+ to units within 1" if they are still alive at the end of the combat phase ;)

Edited by Lightbox
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lightbox said:

But don't worry, that foot hero will have a new command ability to give your squads of arkanauts a chance to deal 1d3 mortal wounds on a 4+ to units within 1" if they are still alive at the end of the combat phase ;)

They also have to be in engagement range but not in engagement range 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Beliman said:

• Updated Battle Traits to reflect the ongoing story: 2d conference of Madralta and the Duardrazhal.
    • Skyports with 1 Artycle (changing the way that you can build a list, like new battlelines or coalition units) and 1 Amendment (good ol'ability).
  • 2 new units (double-kit): offensive melee arkanauts (Copperheads) and defensive melee arkanauts (Geldraad Defenders) with bodyguard and aether-shields!
  • New unit: Cogmunculus (promoted from being an artefact!). Chaff-like unit that can be summoned or ressurected by aether-gold.
      Reveal hidden contents

• New named character: Imoda Barrasdotrr. Master Navigator with a ranged punch!!
  • 2 new generic Heroes: Grundstock Marshal that unlocks Grundstock Thunderers and gunhaulers as battleline for all skyports (thematic Grundstock-mercenary army force!!) and Trade-Commodore that unlocks a new Battletrait: Uncharted Company.
  • New medium double-kit (ship): Makaisson-hauler (good transport with powerful low-range weapons) and Sky-trawler (mining skyvessel with good melee dmg).

Too bad the next White Dwarf rules are going to be obsolete in 2-3 months, but it is what it is. I'm still going to buy the next White Dwarf.

This only needs Squat upgrade sprues for all Kharadron stuff to be more reliable.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beliman said:

Laught as much as you want, but it will not change the fact that KOs are going to have the best battletome ever, revealed in one week!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

If even all they do is make the Admiral's hammer slightly bonkier I'll be a very happy lassie. But hopefully we will see some cool updates to them (without making them too terrifying again) I'd love to see the skywardens get a bit stabbier too.

12 hours ago, Beliman said:

Hide contents

I absolutely love it mate!! I hope with Fyreslayers only getting a Hero Model that the other Duardin Faction gets some love!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, zamerion said:

14 hours ago, Raviv said:

If I understand correctly, GW's seminars already took place on Tuesday. I guess there were no reveals there.

Hands down the fastest story arch and range of emotions I’ve witnessed and experienced on this thread.

Imma lie down for a bit. 

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Captura.JPG.7a02b2464416e15496359cff933c1828.JPG

uk-eu storage

I made mention a couple of days ago too, but from Oz. It's a shame, as that was one variant I didn't have (and the old WHFB heroes turned Maneater). I hope if they redo Maneaters for AoS, they make it 3 to a box and I can make a LRL Maneater.

On 3/17/2022 at 8:01 AM, Beliman said:

Reveal hidden contents

Son of a b*tch! :D

Gosh, you got my hopes up. That would be awesome!

• LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

Oh, nice. So Arena of Shades is on the horizon. Maybe preorders next week?

In any case, literally giving the Scriptor Mortis a Death Note certainly works. The effect is a fun, putting a timer on whatever hero you name. Over the course of a 5 round game, it's probably pretty likely to trigger at least once, and if I read this right then it can potentially trigger mutliple times. I don't love that it doesn't work on DEATH heroes. That will make this guy a bit of a dead weight in Death mirror matches if he doesn't get any other abilties (like being a wizard or priest). So far, depending on points, my hot take is that this guy will probably be a playable casual choice, but not competitve, at least if this is his only ability. Could change if the new Nighthaunt books has extra payoffs for bringing him.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

Captura.JPG.7a02b2464416e15496359cff933c1828.JPG

uk-eu storage

12 hours ago, Aussiemandias said:

I made mention a couple of days ago too, but from Oz. It's a shame, as that was one variant I didn't have (and the old WHFB heroes turned Maneater). I hope if they redo Maneaters for AoS, they make it 3 to a box and I can make a LRL Maneater.

If they release a boxed set of 3 Maneaters with multiple build options I will lose my ****** mind...

• Like 1

It kinda reads in part like you're only supposed to be able to hit any one hero with the mortals once per battle, and then you've got to write a new name in the book, but then there's no phrase which actually says that's the case?  But the rules do sometimes get chopped around a bit for these community articles, so who knows!  If he can bonk someone for 2d6 multiple times per game I think he could be pretty decent, otherwise more of a fun novelty.  

A bespoke Warcry box would be a good place for Maneaters in AoS, I think.

Edited by Lucentia
  • Like 1