The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, SlyRebirth said:

Controversial: Folding Beast of Chaos and Skaven into one faction...

So..... Beasts of Skaven? Chaos beasts? The army of misfit units?

All these rumor threads are probably 15 different angles of ONE model for Underworlds warband, with one larger main creature, and a horde of these little beasties cavorting around it with flutes and such.  Or, like Kragnos, another model developed and produced years ago, originally meant for Beasts of Chaos, but about to be randomly dropped into some army after GW decided to let the BoC slip slowly and quietly into retirement. 

Oh, also along a similar thread, if 40K Squat's are coming back, can we still say an army has been "Squatted" when GW retires it? 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

Oh, also along a similar thread, if 40K Squat's are coming back, can we still say an army has been "Squatted" when GW retires it? 

WE can still say it's squatted, and just hope that at some point it'll be Votann'd

10 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

THIS HAS TO BE A NEW FACTION!! IM SO HYPED TO SEE THESE WEE BEASTIES!!

Oh mate that's a fantastic guess!! It would help give them the 'Gnoblars' of the Sons of Behemat!!

@Whitefang LIKE REACTED. THEY HAVE RETURNED!! AND IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THE SONS OF BEHEMAT ARE RECEIVING THEIR LITTLE HELPERS FROM THE BATTLETOME!! NEW MEGA GARGANT KIT COMING!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

I agree that the beast men are unloved and neglected... But the thing is they basically always have been. "One edition away from being squatted" feels like its beem true for as long as I've been in the hobby! It's not happened yet even in GWs most frenetic squatting sprees ever so I reckon they're here to stay.

They are such a central lore thing that I can see them being merged or split or what not, but I think warhammer will always have beastmen, just as it will have orks or elves od some permutations!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CeleFAZE said:

How early do we normally get white dwarf leaks? Anxiously awaiting how bad the Slaanesh update is going to be.

Usually, early in the week before Magazine is physical avaliable in the store on Saturday.

But Slaanesh is next month issue, this month is KO.

So... A few weeks a go there was a sons of Behemat rumour engine that was exactly the same as the current model but painted a different colour. I'm back to thinking that we're getting a sons upgrade sprue like the chaos Knights are getting but with creepers instead of birds. 

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 hours ago, Chikout said:

So... A few weeks a go there was a sons of Behemat rumour engine that was exactly the same as the current model but painted a different colour. I'm back to thinking that we're getting a sons upgrade sprue like the chaos Knights are getting but with creepers instead of birds. 

NEW KIT NEW KIT NEW KIT!!

45 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

It would be kinda neat if they made upgrade sprues to allow you to convert mega gargants into grand alliance themed versions. Plus new rules, i.e. zombie gargant.

That said I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of playing SoB after the past year!

It's a chance to fix the book though. Give them degrading mightier makes mightier like Kragnos, buff their weapon profiles a bit and give them a few more options. Fighting them could be a very different experience. An improved mightier makes rightier would reduce the DPS check problem considerably. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beliman said:

3 days until White Dwarf preorders and still 0 leaks.
What the heck is the PotatoCam thinking?

It's odd because someone did leak the back page with the Slaanesh news, but didn't show anything else when they definitely could have. Someone must have it, at the least. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

@Whitefang LIKE REACTED. THEY HAVE RETURNED!! AND IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THE SONS OF BEHEMAT ARE RECEIVING THEIR LITTLE HELPERS FROM THE BATTLETOME!! NEW MEGA GARGANT KIT COMING!!!!

Where can I find the book reference of these creatures?

So... If I understand well, that means that the autumn Battletome is SoB? Am I right? @Whitefang

Edited by Nezzhil

More info about a rumour engine published earlier has been revealed on a Chinese social media account running by GW (don't know if they did it on purpose or by mistake), indicating it is a part of the model from Order factions in AOS. Any thoughts?

QQ截图20220406205940.jpg

QQ图片20220406205952.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Are we sure that the summer release is for sylvaneth?

Not really. We only have a picture of a rat with some plants/leaves and a dryads reboxing with a date that could be around the timeline of the battletome release. Something like that.

Edit: and an insectoid leg rumour engine.

9F25EB6C-6DA5-4A12-8601-C9BFE3EFB8DC.jpeg

Edited by Iksdee
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, frostfire said:

More info about a rumour engine published earlier has been revealed on a Chinese social media account running by GW (don't know if they did it on purpose or by mistake), indicating it is a part of the model from Order factions in AOS. Any thoughts?

QQ截图20220406205940.jpg

QQ图片20220406205952.jpg

Malerion elves !

01.jpg

31 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

The next Underworlds Core Box is incoming too.

Do you know which new warbands are in ?

lLmiQaO0AIGdmjsl.jpg