The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Ahlambra said:

I think it's their guess for the Sylvaneth-looking silhouette shown today. That or hoping for models similar to Skaeth's Wild Hunt.

Hide contents

https://i.redd.it/d0esn03rvhx81.jpg

That's a revenant. ( most likely a new kind ) 

Nueva banda de Sylvaneth para Warhammer Underworld - Fanhammer

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, xking said:

That's a revenant. ( most likely a new kind ) 

Nueva banda de Sylvaneth para Warhammer Underworld - Fanhammer

Not gonna lie, a ranged battleline unit and some cavalry would give Sylvaneth just about everything I like in an army. Bonus points if that ends up being the rumoured bug cavalry.

Edited by Ahlambra
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

The 40k preview gave me hope for tomorrow.
I know i should stay "calm" but i'm hyped..Sylvaneth and Skaven should really have some new kits and i hope GW will deliver.
Also considering the number of announcement and the World eater teaser i think MAYBE we could see also what's next after Skaven even.
I don't think GW is tone deaf for the "feeling of drought of late" so i think they'll announce something even a teaser (Gloomspite?new Destruction faction?)....who knows.

Oh please tease us that a Great Hunger is cutting its Path across the Mortal Realms.

A. GREAT. HUNGRY. MAWPATH.

• Like 2

@Nuriel@Black_Templar_Lad Yall can Joke but when I saw that Bodyless Wizaard I just thought arcane Science - It’s a must for my Necrarch army, the whole unit is!

completeley different note and sorry to bring up 40k lore here, but what in Mortal Realms and Known Galaxy could Roboutte Guilliman want with a giant War Bear. Are 40k also getting Warbears?

8955AA82-484E-44DE-BB7A-53CBABB39ED3.png

D74BDBDB-81D0-4D50-A35D-0E450ECCB921.png

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

21 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

40K: Chaos Space Marine full reveal. Major Squat preview featuring an example of their vehicles and tech. World Eater hint! I want Empreror's Children more but hints indicate Khorne Flakes for Breakfast and Rock and Roll for dessert.

Nothing surprised me... except the absolute amazing quality of the models!

Hashut help me! I am tempted by 40k! I just can't decide between Chaos Knights, CSM and Biker Dwarf Ladies with cool goggles!!!

Although I feel like a mixed CSM, S2D and Knight army would likely be the only way I could afford and enjoy 40k

I am not too worried though because I feel like tomorrow will bring me back to Age of Sigmar... With some plants and rats!
🌲🐀

Edited by Neverchosen
  • LOVE IT! 1

26 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Hashut help me! I am tempted by 40k! I just can't decide between Chaos Knights, CSM and Biker Dwarf Ladies with cool goggles!!!

Although I feel like a mixed CSM, S2D and Knight army would likely be the only way I could afford and enjoy 40k

I am not too worried though because I feel like tomorrow will bring me back to Age of Sigmar... With some plants and rats!
🌲🐀

40k has been tempting me as well, but by the rumors of new Kasrkins. If Imperial Guard get an update that brings back one of my favorite units of all time, I’m probably going to be dropping what I’m collecting and begin my journey as a new guardsmen player.

However, I still need to finish painting my Hedonites army; I purchased a special mirror paint for my Painbringer’s shields, and have yet to use it because of school. And, those new Ogroids that were leaked a couple days ago look fantastic…. 

Edited by AngryPanda
  • LOVE IT! 1

21 minutes ago, AngryPanda said:

40k has been tempting me as well, but by the rumors of new Kasrkins. If Imperial Guard get an update that brings back one of my favorite units of all time, I’m probably going to be dropping what I’m collecting and begin my journey as a new guardsmen player.

However, I still need to finish painting my Hedonites army; I purchased a special mirror paint for my Painbringer’s shields, and have yet to use it because of school. And, those new Ogroids that were leaked a couple days ago look fantastic…. 

If I go 40k Ogroids are absolutely getting proxied in probably as Torments but Torments will likelt end up being Chaos spawn in AOS. I will make a medieval themed army based on Fallen Angels and use as much AOS as I can. Hahaha!

Make sure to share those Painbringers as they sound awesome!

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Make sure to share those Painbringers as they sound awesome!

I plan to :) once I finish these finals I’ll have some time balance working over the summer and painting; I’m taking mh time with Hedonites because of how delicate and detailed the models are. 

4 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

🌲🐀

I'd say the biker dwarf lady, even if it's just a singular 40k kit in your collection. I don't think GW has made more than three female dwarves in total, the most recent being Queen Helgar from 1997. If there are alternate heads, you could also use them in AoS.

Edited by zilberfrid
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

5 hours ago, Kronos said:

completeley different note and sorry to bring up 40k lore here, but what in Mortal Realms and Known Galaxy could Roboutte Guilliman want with a giant War Bear. Are 40k also getting Warbears?

The true mastermind behind the Imperium. PRAISE THE BEAR!

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

They changed they banners a few times now right? Dont know if it really means anything at this point.

Let's hope they just try to fit their marketing with the skaven. Hide skaven banner, show them just some hours to create rumours and then hide again. ("There's no such thing as rat-banners").

Also give us some WH+ AoS stuff (in addition to already announced things like Blacktalon). Was disappointed to only see 40k stuff in 'HAMMER and Bolter' & 'animated series'...

And bug cavalry PLEASEEEE

Edited by FireAbend
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, FireAbend said:

Let's hope they just try to fit their marketing with the skaven. Hide skaven banner, show them just some hours to create rumours and then hide again. ("There's no such thing as rat-banners").

I was thinking it'd be brilliant to see the Skaven disrupting, interrupting and finally totally taking over the Sylvaneth reveal video.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

That would be cute.  Assuming that the AoS show is going to fill the same time as the 40k one there's no way they can pad out an hour on just a single release, even if it is a substantial one, though some of the segments will likely be for things like campaign books or upcoming animations.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

That would be cute.  Assuming that the AoS show is going to fill the same time as the 40k one there's no way they can pad out an hour on just a single release, even if it is a substantial one, though some of the segments will likely be for things like campaign books or upcoming animations.

Id love another Campaign book but I do hope that the hour is filled with releases, also slightly worried about the Skaven banner being pulled. 

It's not obly the disappearence of banners at the preview, but the lack of skaven leaks so far. Not a single camera-potato edition, or hints by leakers.

I mean, if we only get a starterbox with just a new hero, I'll get sad and clowned.

(Would still buy the box)

(btw the banners have also dissapeared from the countdown. Let's open the possibility that the new skaven are just a new warcry warband...)

Edited by Garrac