The Rumour Thread

47 minutes ago, Chikout said:

New Bloodbowl mini. Put an axe in one hand and you have a pretty good doombull. IbybUcdM89YRFPAy.jpg.3e3ee9bcbfee4a80509422b11e332a46.jpg

I quite like this big beefy boi, not enough to ditch LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! Of course, but enough to consider an Apis Bull themed army in the near future…. Speaking of Blood Bowl, do we have any idea about what the next team(s) might be?

Edited by Twisted Firaun
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I quite like this big beefy boi, not enough to ditch LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! Of course, but enough to consider an Apis Bull themed army in the near future…. Speaking of Blood Bowl, do we have any idea about what the next team(s) might be?

Hopefully a beasts of chaos team because they often provide wonderful conversion fodder but I don't know if bloodbowl even has specific beasts teams or not.

4 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I don't know what would be the next team BUT it is the first time of the game that only two Star Players are the only content to be shown since the re-release.

Bilerot Vomitflesh
Ripper Bolgrot

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chikout said:

New Bloodbowl mini. Put an axe in one hand and you have a pretty good doombull. IbybUcdM89YRFPAy.jpg.3e3ee9bcbfee4a80509422b11e332a46.jpg

I kept thinking with the Ogroids and Slaangors there was no need to update the Bullgors/Doombull but oh how wrong I clearly was as now I know we need them so badly!

7 hours ago, Chikout said:

This is the single greatest BloodBowl mini yet. I love it and am buying it!!

4 minutes ago, Hollow said:

With 40k Beastmen and now this guy, I feel like GW is taunting BoC players. 😅

Ive a very strong feeling that next Edition Skaven and BOC are getting range refreshes. Theyre the last 2 Chaos Factions that need it. So perhaps at least 1 of them and a Chaos Duardin release. 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Vasshpit said:

Do any BoC players just proxy ogroids for bullgors? It's like the same design with just a different head. 

I suggested so (and pointed out that this was a missed opportunity to do a dual Ogroid/Bullgor kit).

One small point of difference, beside the heads are the fact that Beastman do not have tails.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EonChao said:

Goonhammer covered the Warcry Q&A section, specifically noting the Warbands coming later this year aren’t in FOMO boxes but are coming as individual warband releases 

https://www.goonhammer.com/the-warcry-preview-reporting-from-warhammer-fest/#The_Q_A

The part where they talk about them coming as individual boxes isn't in the Q&A section but in the roadmap section and still sounds like a guess based on how the roadmap looks like to me. Did we actually get any confirmation anywhere they won't release them as big boxes? Just because they wrote warbands instead of boxsets on the roadmap isn't enough confirmation for me and why would they use the same VS format they used for nightmare quest on there if they aren't in a vs boxset?

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, EonChao said:

Goonhammer covered the Warcry Q&A section, specifically noting the Warbands coming later this year aren’t in FOMO boxes but are coming as individual warband releases 

https://www.goonhammer.com/the-warcry-preview-reporting-from-warhammer-fest/#The_Q_A

I hope this is true because I would much rather buy an Ogor Mawtribes Warband seperately than it be in a box with another Warband I wont use.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, EonChao said:

Thanks for sharing the article. It does sound like the warbands instead of FOMO boxes is just speculation. They saw exactly the same preview as is. Only the Q&A was different. Maybe they can clarify if this question was answered in the Q&A. I'm not sure which is better. It will be a bit disappointing if we don't get new scenery at all. It's good to hear that Warcry sounded popular. It's a great game that I hope gets lots of support for years to come. 

4 hours ago, Matrindur said:

The part where they talk about them coming as individual boxes isn't in the Q&A section but in the roadmap section and still sounds like a guess based on how the roadmap looks like to me. Did we actually get any confirmation anywhere they won't release them as big boxes? Just because they wrote warbands instead of boxsets on the roadmap isn't enough confirmation for me and why would they use the same VS format they used for nightmare quest on there if they aren't in a vs boxset?

2 hours ago, Chikout said:

Thanks for sharing the article. It does sound like the warbands instead of FOMO boxes is just speculation. They saw exactly the same preview as is. Only the Q&A was different. Maybe they can clarify if this question was answered in the Q&A. I'm not sure which is better. It will be a bit disappointing if we don't get new scenery at all. It's good to hear that Warcry sounded popular. It's a great game that I hope gets lots of support for years to come. 

There's also the fact that the roadmaps for Warcry and Kill Team are different. Warcry specifies 4 new warbands Order vs Destruction and 2 new warbands Order vs Death, whereas Kill Team says New Season part 1 and 2. Whilst it's not mentioned in the Q&A section of the article that could just be an odd editorial decision.

4 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I hope this is true because I would much rather buy an Ogor Mawtribes Warband seperately than it be in a box with another Warband I wont use.

In an ideal world we'd get both but I'm looking forward to it hopefully letting me get exactly which warbands I want and possibly keeping the Gnarlwood terrain around for another year so I can flesh out a board with plenty of it!

11 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Not angular enough to be a Tyranid. I'm getting water dragon vibes. Along with the rumour from a few weeks ago, could we finally be getting a second wave for IDK?Z98BP5YD0W92O8wT.jpg.7a6524b76ac5b41c826ee2cad07b63a7.jpg

Looks carapace/exoskeleton like to me so could either be some Sylvaneth bug thing but they already got something or IDK crabs? thing

25 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Not angular enough to be a Tyranid. I'm getting water dragon vibes. Along with the rumour from a few weeks ago, could we finally be getting a second wave for IDK?Z98BP5YD0W92O8wT.jpg.7a6524b76ac5b41c826ee2cad07b63a7.jpg

Looks aquatic to me- Idoneth going with the tentacle from the other week?