The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Gitzdee said:

Guess thats true. I meant repackaging like maybe just selling the two characters together. Or are they all on the same sprue?

All the models are on the same sprue. That's a good motive because this kit and the Yndrastra's one are not included on the Stormbringer collection

• Thanks 1

That Vampire is fantastic. I’ve got into a LotR hobby frenzy recently and I’m constantly scouring for models in fantasy, aos etc that I can use. Done a fair amount with the Krule boys range and Zombies recently to make some gnarly Uruks. I think I just found my Mouth of Sauron/Morgoth with that Vampire. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Then its very likely to be part of the Warclans Vanguard 

It makes sense. I mean, IJ vanguard sounded strange. When was the last time they released a new model and put it into the vanguard box at the same time? Did it ever happened? So KB vanguard sound like a logical step bit to mention that many of those models are easy to build. And KB lack any hero that can be put into the vanguard box outside of Dominion only models. So this sprue is great for vanguard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

99120207145_WHKarlinaVonCarstein02.jpg

Model is great imo, except the face. This is one of the worst female faces we've seen in a while I think. They don't even read as non conventionally attractive women to me, like the chaos lord we had a while back, both of the faces just look really manly to me. The helmetted one looks like a hockey player, who may have taken a few hits to the face over the years, and the unhelmetted one looks like an old man.

The hair being the same shape as the helmet is pretty silly though.

• Like 4