The Rumour Thread

7 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Right now is the best time for AOS and its side game releases since the knock on effect of 2020 with the Sons and Lumineth.

I for one am throwing a party for 10th Edition and hoping they release 11th next June and keep the AOS train rolling.

Finally someone hates on Lumineth besides me, hallelujah! 🤩

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

34 minutes ago, Azamar said:

I think you misread that

Nah, brodd is my bro and very clearly hates lumineth too! If you knew him better, you‘d know he‘s by far our most hateful and negative poster here! 👍👍 the council of lumineth hate (consisting of Malerion, Khorne, Palpatine, Bob and me) will award him our annual awatd at hatefest 2023! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Can anyone pre-order the kruleboyz and fyreslayers warcry warband? I don't see any f this badns even using the email links from GW...

Are you in the UK? If so here you go. 

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/New-Exclusive?N=2512876101+3206404541&Nr=AND(sku.siteId%3AGB_gw%2Cproduct.locale%3Aen_GB_gw)&Nrs=collection()%2Frecord[product.startDate+<%3D+1696674540000+and+product.endDate+>%3D+1696674540000]

30 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Nop, I'm not in UK

Edit: Pre-order done, thanks guys!

Edited by Beliman

59 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Can anyone pre-order the kruleboyz and fyreslayers warcry warband? I don't see any f this badns even using the email links from GW...

Using the mail you only see the big box. Going manually to AoS > Pre orders works for me with language set to ES.

Man Reads Book reads... uhhh, box (and book).

Also Sprews and Brews.

I haven't seen any of the influencers talking about Vulkyn Flameseekers or Monsta-killaz yet, but I don't know if that's just because they have too much stuff to review, lack of interest or if GW made them hold out until next week.

Ordered my own box of Flameseekers at any rate. Can't let the side down.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1

For anyone interested the Gorger kit comes with 8 Heads! So 3 we haven’t seen built from the studio, also looks to have some extra hands and weapons but not been able to patiently count those 😅

What a stunning kit - big props to the design Team involved. Love seeing Old favourites getting an upgrade. 

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 5

26 minutes ago, Kronos said:

For anyone interested the Gorger kit comes with 8 Heads! So 3 we haven’t seen built from the studio, also looks to have some extra hands and weapons but not been able to patiently count those 😅

What a stunning kit - big props to the design Team involved. Love seeing Old favourites getting an upgrade. 

Bladdy awesome!

They're going to make some great Crypt Horror proxies as well!!

• Like 2

Multiple weapon profile for kruleboyz monsta killaz and alternative head for the beastnob

- 2x Neckslicers, who can each be armed with a bonehakka or beaststikka harpoon
- 1x Neckslicer, who can be armed with a smasha or beaststikka harpoon

1x Bawla Boy, who can be armed with a stabba or flogga

IMG_5631.png

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 3

Glancing at some of the background in the sprues and brews video, looks like interesting times for gorgers.

Seems that with the coming of the era of the beast, they’ve been more active, grouping up in packs under these newly appearing alpha gorgers or Clawbacks, who adorn themselves with tusks ornaments and cloaks in imitation of tyrants. The fresh attacks seem to be associated with the appearance of living mawpits, something cheerfully encouraged by the butchers.

In a wonderfully creepy note, they’ve been observed to begin making crude weapons, which obviously follows the new plastic minis but is a nice touch, and some seem to have developed a primitive form of magic deep in their caves. These ‘Cave Howlers’ can give voice to their curse and their shrieks are able to drive enemies mad with hunger.

It’s all very unsettling, in an “uh oh, they’re learning” horror movie kind of way.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

2 hours ago, Kronos said:

THIS.IS.EPIC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sandlemad said:

Glancing at some of the background in the sprues and brews video, looks like interesting times for gorgers.

Seems that with the coming of the era of the beast, they’ve been more active, grouping up in packs under these newly appearing alpha gorgers or Clawbacks, who adorn themselves with tusks ornaments and cloaks in imitation of tyrants. The fresh attacks seem to be associated with the appearance of living mawpits, something cheerfully encouraged by the butchers.

In a wonderfully creepy note, they’ve been observed to begin making crude weapons, which obviously follows the new plastic minis but is a nice touch, and some seem to have developed a primitive form of magic deep in their caves. These ‘Cave Howlers’ can give voice to their curse and their shrieks are able to drive enemies mad with hunger.

It’s all very unsettling, in an “uh oh, they’re learning” horror movie kind of way

I just got new Troggoths and Gargants in the last few years and now it seems thhe Mawtribes are waking up and they are hungry.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

+++ Mod Hat On +++

No hating anything. There’s making a joke about it but doesn’t always translate very well on internet and across different languages. So no more of this and back to rumours!

Thanks for calling out. 

It rarely feels good for being jabbed at for liking something that the other does not, even if it's "just a joke". I have a horrifying first hand experience from several years back being regularly subtly bullied and undermined for my choice of Warhammer 40K army and I wish that same for nobody. It can spiral out of control and snowball over time if not called out early enough. Afterall we are all human beings with real feelings here, trying to enjoy a fun, relaxing hobby. ;) 

• Like 15