The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

Do you have the prices in Pounds by any chance @Ejecutor?

I am really hoping that the Titan prices have not gone up...

I only know the rumours about LI being 120 pounds /150 €. It ended being 155 €, so LI could be 120 pounds, but I don't know for sure.

EDIT: The WARLORD TITAN WITH PLASMA ANNIHILATOR appears as 90 € for me in the store. So seems the price didn't change.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

Do you have the prices in Pounds by any chance @Ejecutor?

I am really hoping that the Titan prices have not gone up...

Uk prices are here:

image.png.e68cdeaae196a6c37dab938818b878ff.png

I'm not sure about UK prices but at least for € nothing went up except the administratum sector (And I think there were 1-2 price increases since that one was last available so its basically the same too) so I would expect the same for £

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Uk prices are here:

image.png.e68cdeaae196a6c37dab938818b878ff.png

I'm not sure about UK prices but at least for € nothing went up except the administratum sector so I would expect the same for £

I think the Titanicus stuff has gone up a little bit. Might be wrong but think there has been a £2.5 increase across the board for that

Edit, actually I am not sure, I may well be wrong about there being a price hike

Edited by Goatforce

4 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

I think the Titanicus stuff has gone up a little bit. Might be wrong but think there has been a £2.5 increase across the board for that

Edit, actually I am not sure, I may well be wrong about there being a price hike

Looked it up, the titans/knights are the same the only thing going up is the administratum set from £90 -> £100 so the same as in €

Edited by Matrindur

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

The problem with the shorts that I am seeing is that, as someone pointed out, it is not 4 shorts but 5 per book. So this friday we would be getting the second one. It is normally released once the third one has been put live.

Also the fact that we have confirmation that we would see FEC and we have many more announcements in a pretty short period of time makes me think we won't see Dawnbringer 4 in this preview. But it is not crazy if it ends making appearance.

It's also possible that like Dawnbringers 2 and 3, 4 doesn't have many models releasing that aren't part of FEC. Book 2 had the Ironjawz update plus Trugg, book 3 had the Cities release plus Ionus and Belthanos. It's very possible Book 4 comes alongside FEC, and just has one or two heroes, especially if they're smaller ones.

It's also fairly likely that 40k gets a fairly narrow look in at the preview with just showing off Orikan. The next Codex after Necrons and Ad Mech is Dark Angels and that's not coming out until March at the earliest.

Necromunda and Underworlds are also probably going to be fairly small reveals, and Kill Team shouldn't be much bigger. Heresy and the Old World are the only other ones due big reveals and Heresy might just preview the Assault Squads and save the new army for a Christmas tease

• Like 2

I don't think fec will be released as IJ have been. In the roadmap, FEC is announced with its own battletome, not a supplement. So maybe Ushoran will be released with DB4 (but i doubt it) as it is a named and central caracter for the story but to me it will be 2 separate releases. 

EDIT : but indeed if both FEC BT and DB 4 are out before december (very short timing tho), the big FEC release may shrink a bit the DB one. 

Edited by Vagard
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Looked it up, the titans/knights are the same the only thing going up is the administratum set from £90 -> £100 so the same as in €

I'm hoping this means there won't be a significant price change when the Aelves recently removed from Cities come back as TOW Elves.

5 minutes ago, EntMan said:

I'm hoping this means there won't be a significant price change when the Aelves recently removed from Cities come back as TOW Elves.

According to the bretonian post the units would be larger. It wouldn't surprise me if the price is the same (price per mini) or even cheaper to match the prices of its equivalent, HH.

If we check the dark elves price and try to compare it with the number of minis and price in the HH units it would have to be lowered down to match the cost per mini (20 minis / 60 € in HH and 10 mins / 32,50 € for the cheapest Dark Elves. Even 42,5 for dwarvens).

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

According to the bretonian post the units would be larger. It wouldn't surprise me if the price is the same (price per mini) or even cheaper to match the prices of its equivalent, HH.

If we check the dark elves price and try to compare it with the number of minis and price in the HH units it would have to be lowered down to match the cost per mini (20 minis / 60 € in HH and 10 mins / 32,50 € for the cheapest Dark Elves. Even 42,5 for dwarvens).

Have GW given any indication when the old kits might be coming back? Is it just going to be Brets and Tomb Kings to start and a wait for everything else? 

I'm not bothered at this stage about when other factions will get new stuff, just want to know when the old models will return.

1 hour ago, Vagard said:

I don't think fec will be released as IJ have been. In the roadmap, FEC is announced with its own battletome, not a supplement. So maybe Ushoran will be released with DB4 (but i doubt it) as it is a named and central caracter for the story but to me it will be 2 separate releases. 

EDIT : but indeed if both FEC BT and DB 4 are out before december (very short timing tho), the big FEC release may shrink a bit the DB one. 

Once again Winter 2023 = December 2023/January 2024/February 2024

So Fec release is probably January while Dawnbringers 4 is probably February. 

That leaves 3 spring months ( March/April/May) for a guessed Dawnbringers book 5 and/or an end edition faction.

• Like 1