The Rumour Thread

49 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Will this Warhammer World event have an online preview on the Warhammer Twitch channel, or we'll have to wait for the warcom articles?

Preview. Last year we had one.

No preview. Just posts.

Warhammer World Open Day – New Reveals for Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Sad 1

Okay predictions time for the next preview

AoS: Dawnbringers 6 and Models

40K: Ork new characters and Custodes new character.

BB: Rugby 🪿

Necromunda: Delaque vehicles (Please we're starving)

OW: Dorf reveal

Legions Imperialis: I dunno, some more small tanks I guess.

No Warcry or regular HH

22 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I'm thinking halflings? Or maybe the goose is fleeing a Kurnothi wild hunt 🦌...😇

As for model reveals I'm hoping for TOW dwarfs and the Votann rangers for Killteam. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, some of my wild guesses for this preview (lets remember Adepticon is still coming)

Aos: Dawnbringers 5 (comes out the same week)

40k: the mecha ork and a little talk on the kroots before releasing the launch box the same week (perhaps even a greater gnarloc?)

BB: birdie

TOW: all the stocks left on O&G

30k: whatever may be left on Solar Auxilia

All immediate releases, leaving the bigger guns for adepticon. Or maybe they keep all the 40k juicy stuff for adepticon and start anouncing all about the other games here?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

No Warcry or regular HH

I expect a quiet one for this one, based on the previous year one: Warhammer World Open Day – New Reveals for Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com) and the fact that we have adepticon not so far in time.

40k, I feel it would be something like that, but for AoS I think maybe book 6 would be too much. Considering we would have a decent number of minis with them.

11 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Will this Warhammer World event have an online preview on the Warhammer Twitch channel, or we'll have to wait for the warcom articles?

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Last year it was just articles, not an online preview on the Twitch channel.

And last year wasn't much, just two minis for each of AoS and 40k, so I'm going to guess that this is the Ork and Custode minis, Dawnbringers 6, and then an Old World Empire figure

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EonChao said:

Last year it was just articles, not an online preview on the Twitch channel.

And last year wasn't much, just two minis for each of AoS and 40k, so I'm going to guess that this is the Ork and Custode minis, Dawnbringers 6, and then an Old World Empire figure

I totally agree, but I can't see Dawnbringers 6 being revealed at World. I think that's some juicy meat to throw on adepticon, if it's not 40k focused (already prepared to eat my words tho)

26 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

It follows the same pattern that we had last year:

March - Warhammer World Open Day (4/3/2023) & Adepticon (22/3/2023)

Warhammer World Open Day will be aperitif and Adepticon the main course !

19 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

No Warcry or regular HH

My predicitions:

AOS: No dawnbringers since Adepticon is still a thing, but maybe we'll get the rumored Nighthaunt poisoner/apothecary hero instead. glimpses of The Lady of Ruin.... and teases of either Skaven or Chorfs.

40K: new Oak characters & Talons (custodes+sisters) character teased for codex. Road Map 2024

BB: Warhammer Canadians, followed by updated Tomb Kings and Chorfs.

Necromunda: new Chaos Cult gang based off of Daemon Engine Worship, Book IV of Aranthian Succession teased.

OW: Dwarfs + Empire reveals, teaser of Kislev and Cathay via CA tie-in.

HH: new characters

Warcry: last two war bands of the season revealed.

2 hours ago, cyrus said:

What about a Fyreslayers cavalry with such  fire salamander ???   🔥

428600274_801692472002019_26469143274058

I'd prefer some of the Magmadroth that the Lofnir are rearing, empowered by the Vulkazharr. They apparently have scales crackling with Azyrite energy and dark smoke spewing Magmadroths (Ulgu?). Then there's the mention of Sulphur fuming Magmadroths from Shyish, metal spewing Chamonite droths, etc. With the renewed Vulcatrix focus, I hope they go that way.

I'd love to see the different species of Magmadroths come back in models! But more (and really crazy) Aqshyan creatures would be my second choice!

8 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

My predicitions:

AOS: No dawnbringers since Adepticon is still a thing, but maybe we'll get the rumored Nighthaunt poisoner/apothecary hero instead. glimpses of The Lady of Ruin.... and teases of either Skaven or Chorfs.

40K: new Oak characters & Talons (custodes+sisters) character teased for codex. Road Map 2024

BB: Warhammer Canadians, followed by updated Tomb Kings and Chorfs.

Necromunda: new Chaos Cult gang based off of Daemon Engine Worship, Book IV of Aranthian Succession teased.

OW: Dwarfs + Empire reveals, teaser of Kislev and Cathay via CA tie-in.

HH: new characters

Warcry: last two war bands of the season revealed.

Wohoho. Kislev and Cathay. You are aiming high!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

This agent of change is an ill-tempered, foul and truly scary beast!

Fun fact: in some prisons they use geese instead of guard dogs as they are fierce, extra-territorial guardians that cannot be negotiated with or bribed unlike doggos! 

I was hoping for cool armored sorcerer-warriors but a unit of angry geese might be actually even more what my army truly needed!!!

• Haha 2

I am not sure why people are saying no DBs at this event. I mean sure maybe not, but at the same time I imagine that Adepticon will be focussed on AoS 4th Edition, so it is possible that this event will be used to show the last part of the leadup to 4th, as it is the leadup to 4th's announce.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Another Monday, another Kroot. Hard to believe it's not an AoS model! I could see the mount in particular being used for some more unusual CoS conversions. .

VELyVs61QHcmnoe5.jpg

Atlatl Panzerfaust? Atlatl Panzerfaust. Glorious.

So sad it's the final reveal of the wave's contents. Also, weird there is no named character amongst them.

Edited by Preppikoma

2 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

I am not sure why people are saying no DBs at this event. I mean sure maybe not, but at the same time I imagine that Adepticon will be focussed on AoS 4th Edition, so it is possible that this event will be used to show the last part of the leadup to 4th, as it is the leadup to 4th's announce.

Last year they anounced both arks of omen 5 and 10th ed at the same time, so it's not out of the picture

• Like 5