The Rumour Thread

15 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Hashut watching the rats rampaging thru the whole universe and enslaving/killing thousands of people:

image.jpeg.71bdb7e7e1674c846bc90a8244616d4b.jpeg

Hashut will have his membership upgraded to First Class Gold Star Proper Chaos God status before we know it. They're letting just anyone in these days... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

Hashut will have his membership upgraded to First Class Gold Star Proper Chaos God status before we know it. They're letting just anyone in these days... 

If Hashut gets that first class ticket, is there any other candidate with decent changes after him?

13 minutes ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

Qv4UiW2R29bT8nXE.jpg.70e4be787354219d73ff56b8783f3f56.jpg

Rage

Ambition

Entropy

Avarice

Rats

Yeah, pretty much. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

If Hashut gets that first class ticket, is there any other candidate with decent changes after him?

I'm fond of Necoho the god of atheism. there is also Zuvassin god of anarchy though he's not been mentioned in AoS as much.

Neither has real popular awareness though like Hashut does, so I'd say unless they some how bring back Malal there is no one else waiting in the wings.

(My S2D army is a rival to the Everchosen, empowered by all the other gods of chaos so I've read up on them a lot!)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EccentricCircle said:

Neither has real popular awareness though like Hashut does, so I'd say unless they some how bring back Malal there is no one else waiting in the wings.

Sadly, though, as far as I understand they lost the IP rights to Malal when the freelancer who created him quit working with them. It is unlikely we will see Malal return for that reason. Although I suppose they could reuse the concept of a chaos god of revenge if they just went through a name change and visual redesign. However, that means people won't go "I know what that is" and clap when they see it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cyrus said:

No , fell water has not been repacked for ToW.

There was just a made to order of old metal river trolls for ToW.

Fellwater troggoth are still listed in AoS as Gloomspite.

spider riders, aracnarok, fanatics, mangler squigs, squig herds and squig hoppers are also featured in OW  and are packaged as AoS. 

Some of those are the current AoS version and didn't get Made to Order older versions. 

The 2 studios money count theory has some gaps and inconsistencies. 

5 minutes ago, Gotz said:

spider riders, aracnarok, fanatics, mangler squigs, squig herds and squig hoppers are also featured in OW  and are packaged as AoS. 

Some of those are the current AoS version and didn't get Made to Order older versions. 

Yes and no : in ravening hordes book and O&G arcane journal there are no pictures of :

Spider riders (WHFB kit)

Aracnarock (WHFB kit)

Fanatics ( AOS kit)

Manglers squigs (AoS kit)

All types of squigs ( AoS kits)

Savage orcs (Whfb kits)

Plastic river trolls (fellwater troggoths)

ToW O&G players are in a way encouraged to buy : common Orcs and goblins , common trolls,  black orcs and some good oldies.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gotz said:

Only the models with photos on ToW Core Rules, army books or arcane journals are in danger for AOS. The missing models is because the actual models are for AoS and ToW doesn't have that kit for that game

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Elarin said:

I think the timeline will look like this:

21st June: last Faction Focus article

23rd June: pre-order announcement 

29th June: start of pre-orders

13th July: release day

We can probably add Skaventide celebration on 13th of July ( as per Dominion and Leviathan)

And as per Sg Warhound rumors and potato cam pictures , for the Skaven side we are missing :

- Master moulder

- Arch Warlock
- Stormvermin
- Weaponteams
- Skyre acolytes (former globardiers)
- Avatar of horned rat (centerpiece)
- New Behemoth (Moulder monstruosity )
- Wolfrats

E379377A-42B2-459E-B3E1-65E5641E0643.jpe

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Sadly, though, as far as I understand they lost the IP rights to Malal when the freelancer who created him quit working with them. It is unlikely we will see Malal return for that reason. Although I suppose they could reuse the concept of a chaos god of revenge if they just went through a name change and visual redesign. However, that means people won't go "I know what that is" and clap when they see it.

Or they could buy the rights to use it if they really want to.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Gotz said:

Unless they already have new AoS models to cover all those gaps and it is just a matter of seeing them released in this edition. It could be that they planned to get them out already but COVID, warehouse and all that stuff.

4 minutes ago, cyrus said:

If I was to guess what the hell this is I’d say probably the new master Moulder. Looks standard Skaven size (not behemoth sized) and heavily mutated enough to tell you this is a Moulder model.

5 minutes ago, cyrus said:

- Arch Warlock

Remember the DB short about the 2 Skaven engineers trying to murder each other ? One of them had a mechsuit. Think that’s hinting at something. Probably this new model.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cyrus said:

We can probably add Skaventide celebration on 13th of July ( as per Dominion and Leviathan)

And as per Sg Warhound rumors and potato cam pictures , for the Skaven side we are missing :

- Master moulder

- Arch Warlock
- Stormvermin
- Weaponteams
- Wolfrats

Warhound only showed us so far pics from the Skaventide content, IMO, so I bet it is just another option of either the mount or the Rat Ogres.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

If I was to guess what the hell this is I’d say probably the new master Moulder. Looks standard Skaven size (not behemoth sized) and heavily mutated enough to tell you this is a Moulder model.

Remember the DB short about the 2 Skaven engineers trying to murder each other ? One of them had a mechsuit. Think that’s hinting at something. Probably this new model.

New arch warlock should be the leaked one 

Skaven-Warlock-2.png

1.jpg.45ffb6dcacbf3e612493f4e5d42a3a60.j

2 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

Qv4UiW2R29bT8nXE.jpg.70e4be787354219d73ff56b8783f3f56.jpg

Rage

Ambition

Entropy

Avarice

Rats

Yeah, pretty much. 🤷‍♂️

Rage

Addiction

Stagnation 

Entropy

Desolation 

27 minutes ago, cyrus said:

New arch warlock should be the leaked one 

Skaven-Warlock-2.png

1.jpg.45ffb6dcacbf3e612493f4e5d42a3a60.j

That the Galvaneer with Warpvolt obliterator diffrent from the Arch-Warlock as per his other post 

1 hour ago, cyrus said:

- Master moulder

- Arch Warlock
- Stormvermin
- Weaponteams
- Wolfrats

The avatar of HR wasn't SG it was Whitefang jr mention that got corrected Whitefang. SG mentioned a new verminlord 

There also the mabye mabye not queek and guards

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

GW don't buy rights, they create there own rights

Apart from one of the biggest IPs in the world, which oversaw one of the company's largest periods of growth ever. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Are we expecting the final Friday story today? It's been a cool season of free fiction 😀 

It’s fair to say that their fears have been borne out by yesterday’s revelations from the Mortal Realms. You can check out everything we’ve revealed about the Skavendoom below, and we’ll be back with another Dawnbringer Chronicle next week…

• Like 1