The Rumour Thread

I'm just curious if they'll mention Dispossessed disappearing.

My bet is either on no mention, or (hopefully) a footnote saying something like "Cities of Sigmar players can still use these models for their collections for now". Best case scenario (that absolutely won't happen because it's Skaventide hype season with a Cities BT nowhere on the horizon) would be if they had a cheeky note in there that duardin will still be a part of the army in the future with an obligatory "keep an eye on WarCom for further details in the future".

Edited by Asbestress

Annnnd it's... nothing? No Dwarfs, DEFINITELY going in The Book this one.

Just the Gryph-Hound Plush.

nxSkLGnYeyyKkJog.jpg

The Warhammer Age of Sigmar hype has reached Warhammer+ this week, and you’ll be able to watch a very special free episode of Battle Report which pits the two halves of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar launch box against each other.

Loremasters is providing a history of Kragnos, the End of Empires. Find out everything about his mysterious past, how he was sealed away, and how he broke free to usher in the Era of the Beast.

There are five Faction Focus articles left for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Seraphon, Blades of Khorne,Slaves to Darkness, Sylvaneth, and Ironjawz. Are they in that order? You’ll just have to tune in to find out, and check out all the other brilliant Warhammer articles coming next week.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

It's a cute plushie, though ! I hope it won't be recalled like the squig this time.

No dwarf before July, my personnal prediction is getting closer to the truth. It's ok, a couple more weeks won't change anything at this state.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

As someone who sells GW minis I can confirm, at least for my neck of the woods. 

I've also seen the TOW boxes in my FLGS consistently in stock, while the AoS, 40K and Warcry boxes are bought up and rotate constantly.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Make sense that they want some breating room for the edition to drop. 

1 hour ago, Asbestress said:

I'm just curious if they'll mention Dispossessed disappearing.

My bet is either on no mention, or (hopefully) a footnote saying something like "Cities of Sigmar players can still use these models for their collections for now". Best case scenario (that absolutely won't happen because it's Skaventide hype season with a Cities BT nowhere on the horizon) would be if they had a cheeky note in there that duardin will still be a part of the army in the future with an obligatory "keep an eye on WarCom for further details in the future".

Probably a article post launch talking about it

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

At this rate Briar and Bone will release after the next warcry edition.

They didn't tell it, but Briar and Bone is the next edition box. We just have to wait another year.

• Sad 1