The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Ookami said:

Btw I can't remember, but have uk and euro prices for Skaventide been leaked? Wonder if LGS will give discount for this box. 

Yeah, if you look at the terms and conditions for one of their contest where you can win the box it was 210 € (I think 155 pounds, but just data from the top of my head).

About the discount, at least in the three or four I usually purchase stuff, they will have discounts.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Thanks 3

Hurrah, my second Black Library short story for Age of Sigmar is now out, as the third of the Wanderers of the Realms eshorts!

Black Library - Hounds (eShort)

Super happy to see this one finally out - a brief respite from the word mines before I duck back down and keep clawing out prose for what I'm working on next...

Thanks to everyone here on TGA - your enthusiasm for the game and setting over the years helps keep me energised and enthused to write material like this for the Age of Sigmar we all love :)

• Like 22
  • LOVE IT! 4

37 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

Hurrah, my second Black Library short story for Age of Sigmar is now out, as the third of the Wanderers of the Realms eshorts!

Black Library - Hounds (eShort)

Super happy to see this one finally out - a brief respite from the word mines before I duck back down and keep clawing out prose for what I'm working on next...

Thanks to everyone here on TGA - your enthusiasm for the game and setting over the years helps keep me energised and enthused to write material like this for the Age of Sigmar we all love :)

Thank you too! We need more lore. There's never enough lore!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Started reading the Darkoath novel yesterday. Set in the Vermindoom, first chapter is pov of a night runner. 

Please GW, give us new night runners, even if gutters go to the scrapheap of history. You cannot in all conscience keep selling these models. 

99120206002_SKANightrunners01.jpg

Feels like the perfect kit to refresh through WarCry later in the edition!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ookami said:

Btw I can't remember, but have uk and euro prices for Skaventide been leaked? Wonder if LGS will give discount for this box. 

GBP £160 (one hundred and sixty) / AUD $450(four hundred and fifty) Australian Dollars/ USD $265 (two hundred and sixty five US dollars/ EU €210 (two hundred and ten) Euros.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Magnusaur said:

The monkey(rat) paw curls and its a WarCry warband that only gets a legends rule. 

Honestly, considering that a large amount of warcry warbands got culled from slaves to darkness, what is going to happen with the crossover kits is going to be interesting. You have some that are more designed with being an aos unit, while others are designed warcry first. 

5 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

The monkey(rat) paw curls and its a WarCry warband that only gets a legends rule. 

Honestly, considering that a large amount of warcry warbands got culled from slaves to darkness, what is going to happen with the crossover kits is going to be interesting. You have some that are more designed with being an aos unit, while others are designed warcry first. 

I feel like they are shifting Warcry away from being "out there skirmish warbands" to "AoS: Kill Team", so we'll probably not see warbands that don't clearly fit into a faction.

For example, the Gorgers, Lumineth, Nighthaunt, Wildercorps, etc. that were released recently all neatly fit into the main game, so I don't see them going anywhere. Same with the remaining S2D stuff.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Magnusaur said:

The "Warcry path" seems more and more perilous. With the recent Briar and Bone experience it could mean that the Night Runners still have years of service ahead of them.

47 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

I feel like they are shifting Warcry away from being "out there skirmish warbands" to "AoS: Kill Team", so we'll probably not see warbands that don't clearly fit into a faction.

For example, the Gorgers, Lumineth, Nighthaunt, Wildercorps, etc. that were released recently all neatly fit into the main game, so I don't see them going anywhere. Same with the remaining S2D stuff.

I would agree if Briar and Bone would not have two barbands that are very mixed. 

1 hour ago, Asbestress said:

Yeah, it feels they are focusing it a bit closer to Kill Team.

Ironjawz Faction Focus. Sylvaneth tomorrow.

zFOpSZEHbcnBioau.jpg

All of the rules for the Ironjawz and the Kruleboyz will both come together in the Orruk Warclans Faction Pack. They are functionally two separate factions, but the pack contains a full set of battle traits, enhancements, battle formations, and warscrolls for each.

The current Orruk Warclans Spearhead provides miniatures for the furtive Kruleboyz, who have used their dirty tricks to get ahead of the competition. And while we’ve heard rumbling and clattering with a distinctly Gorkish timbre to it, there’s nothing on the horizon just yet. Keep an eye on Warhammer Community for further Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Spearhead updates.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

No ironjawz spearhead and orruk warclans faction pack confirmed 

All of the rules for the Ironjawz and the Kruleboyz will both come together in the Orruk Warclans Faction Pack. They are functionally two separate factions, but the pack contains a full set of battle traits, enhancements, battle formations, and warscrolls for each.

Edited by cyrus
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cyrus said:

No ironjawz spearhead and orruk warclans faction pack confirmed 

Best confirmation

• Sad 1

I mean they're all being released at the same time either way, whether it's one download or two.

What matters is that from what they've shown, Big waagh isn't in the index so it can be one or two books as it stands, it doesn't really matter. I suspect it'll be two.

No Ironjawz spearhead is weird given they already had an excellent start collecting back in the day.

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

But it is funny how they are confirming, "hey, they are two functions but we soup them".

They are not souped, they just have 1 book with OPTION to play them as united force. It's still 2 factions. 

4 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The traits are fine - simple & straightforward, fitting the faction. The lack of Spearhead is a real bummer. I can understand the absence of a dedicated box (for now), but the lack of rules is baffling. They could have provided us with the Spearhead army list and the rules - but instead decided to lock the Ironjawz out of the Spearhead game mode. Very poor choice.

And then the Orruk Warclans Faction Pack... please, just let it go already. I have no intent to ever buy, paint or field a single KB model. KB and IJ have nothing in common if you consider the the general feeling and design of factions. Give me the Ironjawz tome! 

• Like 11