The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Tonhel said:

But why has Ethersea voyagers than the limit (Army) as the effect is the same as Flying High which doesn't have (army)?

It’s distinction without difference in this case, as both are the player using the ability which means once. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a bit confusing. I still think that everything used by the player with "Once per battle" should have (army).

But I can see an argument about two Kharadron players in the same army (maybe a multiplayer battlepack?) can use their own Fly High ability, but 2 idoneth players can't (only 1 between both IDK players).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cyrus said:

More confirmation about Chorfs from Reddit ( pag 182 of core book) 

krKW5DM.jpeg

Hammers of Hashut could be a nice faction name for Chorfs 

I like it!! HOH 😂😂 Always have to have a good abbreviation. I’m still tired of having to type Sylvaneth over and over…..

6 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

The Destruction tribes of Ghur:

• Ironjawz
  • Kruleboyz
  • Ogres
    • They even make mention of City ogres

also the creatures of ghur is the right side make mention of scourge serpents like the bio-engineer ones order serpentis make?

image.png.a41cb48043aa179dd7d938dbc35c9620.png

That one reminds me of the Incarnate of Ghur.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

That one reminds me of the Incarnate of Ghur.

The Incarnate is suppose to resemble Krond the wolf-serpent Godbeast (one of Dracothion son's).

the Krondspine Range are his fossilised remains

Five Novel and Thrilling Ways to Spend an Extremely Short Time In Ghur -  Warhammer Community

File:Krondspine Range Map.JPG

so it wouldn't be a surprise if there like spawn of Krod around as some AOS version of the tatzelwurm

Tatzelwurm - Wikipedia

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, IronWill said:

When do people think the spearhead stuff will be released separately? It seems like spearhead will be hard to play with out the physical cards.

When it came to 40k 10th the standalone core rulebook and separate Crusade book went up for pre-order two weeks after the Leviathan boxset did, so I reckon it'll be a similar timeframe here. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

Strictly while stocks last. Sigh. Why can't GW make it made to order if ordered within the first two weeks so people don't have to stay queueing super early. 

I do quite like that notebook though...

If they would have a healthy release chain, I would agree, but thinking about how messy they currently have it, wouldn't surprise me if they don't want to print more boxes. Even if they would lose money with this decision, but printing more Skaventide boxes would mean delaying other products that are already delayed like Warcry or ToW.

Btw, one Hammer and Bolter free episode. The one featuring Callis and Toll:

You can also whet your appetite for the grubby underside of the Mortal Realms by watching a free episode of Hammer and Bolter on Warhammer TV. Undercity finds Witch Hunter Hanniver Toll and his long-suffering associate Armand Callis investigating the mysterious disappearance of a person of importance in Hammerhal Aqsha. Callis and Toll are among the many characters that provide a ground-level view of the Mortal Realms, and this episode is a great exploration of the darker, grittier side of Warhammer Age of Sigmar as the Hour of Ruin approaches.

On Warhammer Community next week there will be more Warhammer Age of Sigmar coverage while we wait patiently for that all-important Skaventide pre-order date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

If they would have a healthy release chain, I would agree, but thinking about how messy they currently have it, wouldn't surprise me if they don't want to print more boxes. Even if they would lose money with this decision, but printing more Skaventide boxes would mean delaying other products that are already delayed like Warcry or ToW.

Oh yeah, that could well be it.

1 hour ago, JerekKruger said:

Strictly while stocks last. Sigh. Why can't GW make it made to order if ordered within the first two weeks so people don't have to stay queueing super early. 

I do quite like that notebook though...

Only Indomitus preorder went bananas and scalpers made a lot money . GW partially repaired with a made to order for those remained without box .

Dominion was probably overproduced ( 32.000 copies on EU website with gadgets) and there was no problem to get a copy.

Leviathan was sold out ( 50.000 copies on EU website with gadgets) but with new queue system apparently everybody managed to have a copy.