The Rumour Thread

27 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Two decks that are totally the same? That's pretty sweet!

Yep. I saw someone pop the decks open on a livestream and double check that it's two identical sets of battle tactics for Spearhead. The launch box has everything you need for two players to play Spearhead together.

Except, oddly, for dice. Very surprised there isn't even a small set of dice in the box.

14 minutes ago, Arkhanist said:

From watching a couple of spearhead games each player needs a set of the tactics cards, so it makes sense you'd have 2. Just one set of the twist deck though for the board presumably.

Yes, 1 twist deck for each side of the themed boards. So 1 twist deck for Aqshy & 1 for Ghyran.

11 hours ago, Mutton said:

Does anyone have access to digital scans/rewrites of the Spearhead Battle Tactic cards? The box only comes with a single set, so if you end up splitting it, you both end up with only half of the cards you need to play.

There's definitely two in the box 😊

On top of that, you’ll get a double-sided game board with printed objectives, the four pieces of terrain you need, 3” and 6” range rulers which clip together, and all the cards you need – two Twist Decks and two Battle Tactic Decks.

lBaqUC6jvQ1dhNcw.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Acrozatarim said:

Yep. I saw someone pop the decks open on a livestream and double check that it's two identical sets of battle tactics for Spearhead. The launch box has everything you need for two players to play Spearhead together.

Except, oddly, for dice. Very surprised there isn't even a small set of dice in the box.

I guess they assume everyone would have dice at home, lol.

So I finished the list of New Model Mondays with the minis from 2021 and 2022 :

AoS : 47

Necromunda : 45

Blood Bowl : 26

40K : 49

Underworlds : 4

Warcry : 6

TOW : 2

Adeptus Titanicus : 5

MESBG : 4

HH : 4

Aeronautica Imperialis : 4

Kill Team : 2

Although it has become more balanced in the last years, there is clearly more of the 40K universe.

Here is the file if anyone is interested in that…

NMM.xlsx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

52 minutes ago, Periophtalmus said:

So I finished the list of New Model Mondays with the minis from 2021 and 2022 :

AoS : 47

Necromunda : 45

Blood Bowl : 26

40K : 49

Underworlds : 4

Warcry : 6

TOW : 2

Adeptus Titanicus : 5

MESBG : 4

HH : 4

Aeronautica Imperialis : 4

Kill Team : 2

Although it has become more balanced in the last years, there is clearly more of the 40K universe.

Here is the file if anyone is interested in that…

NMM.xlsx 16.35 kB · 6 downloads

6 warcry is a lot more than I remember. But I guess they just came out of nowhere with entire warbands sometimes like with FS

11 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Pestigors are coming

Looks bigger than just a Pestigor.

Kinda seems like a four legged beast with the bell either mounted on the left and right hind leg with the strap on the right going over the belly or on the front legs with the strap being on the neck

Edited by Matrindur

2 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

Yep, that looks pretty Snarlfang. Bigger wolf for a warboss character? Chariot-pulling wolf?

But why the Nurgle bell like design then? That can't be a coincidence. And Nurgle corrupted Snarlfang riders seems too specific to be an actual unit

Edited by Matrindur

3 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

But why the Nurgle bell like design then? That can't be a coincidence. And Nurgle corrupted Snarlfang riders seems too specific to be an actual unit

It's literally the same leather design as on the current Snarlfangs, but with an additional tassel and some extra metal bosses. However, the pattern of those bosses isn't Nurgle's design - there's an arrangement of four, not Nurgle's three.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

OH ******!image.jpeg.a3242d17cdb76a2c296a20b513754d7e.jpeg

Awesome. Was about to say it looks a lot like fur behind and now I am wondering...

Gitz is one of the Warcry warbands we are still missing and is also a great area for experimentation before releases. We also are still waiting for the next warband reveal since Briar and Bone can't be far off... could it be a Gitmob themed warband for Warcry?

• Like 3