The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

So im assuming it either some sort of chariot

1719314351277619.jpg.cab8a51be943f60fb8a11732211b2ac9.jpg

or a giant wolf to rule them all

image.png.7506c35a2d84b94356cb16c09c4025f4.png

I have always wanted a hero for the Gitmob but a chariot would be really cool but now I am realizing that they could easily combine the two ideas into one. 
FsYwM5jFZ29WjNNe.jpg
Doesn't have to be Grom or even a call back but having a central hero on a chariot flanked by wolf cavalry and the occasional rocky Troggoth would make a really cool steppe themed army. Give us the option to have a combat hero or a wizard for extra versatility. 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Grungnisson said:

Oh, look. Here's the real reason the Warscroll Builder is going.

image.png.8fa240d0f346072064cd51dce25f771a.png

Yeah I love that sneaky little addition. I wonder what other things will "become part of warhammer+" since it doesn't actually say that's the only thing getting paywalled (which is bad enough even if it was). Makes the entire rest of the article kind of useless.

11 minutes ago, Augusto said:

Also armored troggoths appeared regulary in gloomspite lore, we can expect them

I hope so, I would love to see gitmob troggoths and it would be nice to see GSG get a decent sized expansion to their units. However with the removal of the Spider Boss, is it possible we'll see either more spider stuff or a refocus to gitmob?

17 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

It amazes me how they are keeping apps like this behind a paywall, and not taking the opportunity to make it completely open and use its data for business purposes.... 

Besides, WarhammerTV is still limited to certain countries... does it mean that if I'm from Spain, I have to pay 55€ for the subscription just to use the app, but I will not be able to view any content from WarhammerTV?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

Well, looks like I’m gonna be using NewRecruit or making a program for my listbuilding. I ain’t paying them for that. 

NewRecruit is very good and the paid version add some nice stuff (custom unit names) and etc. But ofcourse not necessary. I like to give my unit/characters names, so for me it was a must have.

With TOW there is a Game Assistant mode, which you can use for keeping points and etc.. during the battle. Hopefully NewRecruit will also add this for AoS 4th too.

Edit: After reading the NewRecruit discord. I don't think it will be the ideal listbuilder for AoS or atleast not a priority.

Edited by Tonhel

47 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

They said IJ and KB will be under same index called orruk warclan , so it’s probably just IJ and KB 

maybe the rumored AoR big waaagh is something 

Edited by Grunbag
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

They said IJ and KB will be under same index called orruk warclan , so it’s probably just IJ and KB 

maybe the rumored AoR big waaagh is something 

Yeah, I know, but a few people was saying because a WarCom twitter message that said that IJ and KB are splitted that means that Orruk Warclans has gonne.

Interestingly this new AoS app includes Legends rules, which is something the 40k version does not

Something to watch as the Battletomes come out:

When a new battletome launches for your army, you’ll be able to input a unique code printed in the book to unlock its content inside the app, and instantly be able to access any new rules from the battletome at a touch.

This means it locks everything for that army unless you have the code, even down to the stats of the units. The only thing you can do if you don't have the code for the Battletome is build a list using the most up to date point values. The free period for the first few weeks of the editon means you can create as many lists as you want. When the paid part comes into effect it will limit you to one army list but it won't delete anything, so the best thing to do is to create a load of free ones before the paid part comes into effect.

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

And even better, those that were claiming that the app will have a paywall:

When the General’s Handbook 2024-25 is released, all of its rules content will also be available for free in the app, including season rules and battleplans, so you’ll be able to hit the ground running with the new edition.