The Rumour Thread

Don't expect AoS reveals before the Skaventide contest stream. It's definitely Necromunda or BB today.

Besides I am tired of this "GW, ignore everyone else but me" attitude.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, michu said:

Don't expect AoS reveals before the Skaventide contest stream. It's definitely Necromunda or BB today.

Besides I am tired of this "GW, ignore everyone else but me" attitude.

Who said AoS? I see it easily being 40k today.

2 hours ago, PraetorDragoon said:

I really wonder what delays happened to Briar and Bone, because that feels like it should have been out already.

Based on a few weeks in the last couple of months that have similarly been 'nothing' something has almost certainly gone wrong behind the scenes. I imagine being in a new 'mainline' game edition launch period has only confounded things further with having to juggle specific dates and logistics. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

So it's Necromunday. Again. Sorry everyone, but at least it's a banger. I'm half tempted to use him as conversion fodder for a future Chorf.

YI6YNWtrF0ZihjuE.jpg

A cult tech-priest is not something I ever though about but of course they can exist and this model does it amazingly

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Yeah, this new Hive Secundus minis looks on another level for Necromunda.

They decided to remove the "W40k chains" and it is a game plenty of new stuff. They take the best decision for the game.

8 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

They decided to remove the "W40k chains" and it is a game plenty of new stuff. They take the best decision for the game.

But even without those "chains", the art direction could have been maintained, but it is looking pretty solid so far.

A number of other things gone to legends as well: assorted daemonic herald options, Valkia, Scylla, the Blue Scribes, loonbosses with great squigs, the aleguzzler gargant for Gloomspite (that’s a surprise)…

2 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

A number of other things gone to legends as well: assorted daemonic herald options, Valkia, Scylla, the Blue Scribes, loonbosses with great squigs, the aleguzzler gargant for Gloomspite (that’s a surprise)…

Even with some of the minis from that list being already mentioned by GW, the list was bigger than what they said in the end...

Just now, Cataphract said:

Did everyone’s points go up like a lot?

I think the rumors were around 20-30% increase... for SBGL at least they stayed quite aligned with the latest values from 3rd, but with half of the rules/profile the units had