The Rumour Thread

34 minutes ago, Elarin said:

I'm hearing that TOW Dwarfs are next for pre-order. After that, new starter products for AOS (starter sets, paint sets, etc.) 

Guess the "Where is Warcry?" series is still going to continue for a while

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

Guess the "Where is Warcry?" series is still going to continue for a while

I'm starting to think we'll get news on a new edition before Briar and Bone even goes on pre-order.

1 hour ago, Elarin said:

I'm hearing that TOW Dwarfs are next for pre-order. After that, new starter products for AOS (starter sets, paint sets, etc.) 

I can confirm. Dwarfs only next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I can confirm. Dwarfs only next week.

It's not your fault but the gw pre-order timing is very misleading. Next week means announced on Sunday, Pre-order a week on Saturday and actually released two weeks after that. That means Dwarfs won't be in players' hands until August. 

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

It's not your fault but the gw pre-order timing is very misleading. Next week means announced on Sunday, Pre-order a week on Saturday and actually released two weeks after that. That means Dwarfs won't be in players' hands until August. 

I hope that when everything is back to normal with GW that it's back to 1 week pre-orders instead of 2 weeks.

7 hours ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

I know I'm adding to the discourse, but can we just move past the BoC and BS stuff completely in this thread?
It happened, it's done and it's not a rumour. It sucks and you can totally talk about it, but I don't think it's very relevant to this thread anymore, yeah? 😩

I agree, but I think the BoC lore bits are relevant. Mainly the parts about how they still exist and how Morghur will return to the realms eventually, most likely with Ghorraghan Khai.

Those are very relevant for the rumour thread and were what I was hoping would be discussed, just like for the Sarcosanct.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

I hope that when everything is back to normal with GW that it's back to 1 week pre-orders instead of 2 weeks.

But it could take them years. Isn't the new factory supposed to be finished in 2026?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

Also, still weird GW hasn't anounced the top secret army as of yet. I guess the Hammerhal anouncement will be acompanied with a preview for 40k?

12 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Also, still weird GW hasn't anounced the top secret army as of yet. I guess the Hammerhal anouncement will be acompanied with a preview for 40k?

Hammerhal announcement? What's that?

8 minutes ago, Freemeta said:
does the inability to reinforce warcry units have any significance?🤔

Balance, the Core Rules permits reinforce units with multiple champions without any problem

36 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Balance, the Core Rules permits reinforce units with multiple champions without any problem

Wait, I must have missed something, can you have 2 champions in a reinforced unit?

32 minutes ago, Sabush said:

Wait, I must have missed something, can you have 2 champions in a reinforced unit?

If the unit permits it, yes. The point is that none of the units (outside Warcry) allows to have more than 1.

Units with the Champion keyword have one or more champion models. If
there is a number after the Champion keyword, that number indicates the
proportion of models in that unit that can be champions. In any other case,
1 model in the unit can be a champion. Units with the Champion keyword
have the following passive ability:

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Has nothing to do with balance, it's just arbitrary (and certainly more linked to how it's used in Warcry).

1 hour ago, Freemeta said:
does the inability to reinforce warcry units have any significance?🤔

"Buy one Warcry band box and play it". That's what it means.

Edited by Sarouan