The Rumour Thread

43 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Valrak is said he expecting today that their going to announce a preview show for next week 

not  AOS related so i put on spoilers for what he saying about the 40k rumor section as some of it does have some AOS implications

Hide contents
  • They're going to show off the new Kill-team season call Hivestorm it going to be Vespid Stingwing vs Imperial Tempestus Scions & new terrain
  • Agents of Imperium the three boxes---->Deathwatch being squatted maybe roll into the xeno inquisition maybe
  • Agents of imperium is going to have three boxes for each ordo: Heritcus, Malleus & Xeno with a new Inquisitor Torquemada Coteaz and there is an unreliable rumor that comes with new assassins
  • The Demon of Chaos codex is getting squatted as their going to go down the AOS route of each chaos faction having their demon with their marines

Don't remember where but some on confirm that today is the TOW dwarfs

@Elarin confirmed it, yeah.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Valrak is said he expecting today that their going to announce a preview show for next week 

not  AOS related so i put on spoilers for what he saying about the 40k rumor section as some of it does have some AOS implications

Hide contents
  • They're going to show off the new Kill-team season call Hivestorm it going to be Vespid Stingwing vs Imperial Tempestus Scions & new terrain
  • Agents of Imperium the three boxes---->Deathwatch being squatted maybe roll into the xeno inquisition maybe
  • Agents of imperium is going to have three boxes for each ordo: Heritcus, Malleus & Xeno with a new Inquisitor Torquemada Coteaz and there is an unreliable rumor that comes with new assassins
  • The Demon of Chaos codex is getting squatted as their going to go down the AOS route of each chaos faction having their demon with their marines

So the remake of tzeentch daemons and others is definitely over the AoS studio’s shoulders.

@Elarinconfirm Dwarfs announcement today with preorder 20th of July. While new AoS starter sets preorder on 27th of July.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Seems reasonable.

Really hope the entire show isn't just 4 40k kits and a Kill Team box though.
Probably too early for TOW and Warcry news since those aren't even out yet, but something for Underworlds would be nice. Or more Necromunda Malstrain stuff. I'd even take Bloodbowl.

As it is a #NonAoS preview, and based on the #No40k preview, I think we will see everything apart from AoS.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Despite they have a lot of heroes they really miss a praetorian foot hero like this one .

I did find it strange there being a design space for a 'foot commander' in the OBR but instead they got... a slightly different Boneshaper sculpt with their last Battletome. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Hide contents

More and more absent from TGA but glad I somehow come back when the rumours start dropping. Tzeentch must be behind it.

Great news that Demons are getting split and put alongside the Demon Primarchs and the monotheist CSM legions. I wonder what 40k players think of it... as an AoS player I like this a lot.

21 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

As it is a #NonAoS preview, and based on the #No40k preview, I think we will see everything apart from AoS.

I know it's justifiable to have a NoAoS preview due to the previous No40k but it still feels a little bad due to AoS being behind 40k in terms of popularity and releases. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

More and more absent from TGA but glad I somehow come back when the rumours start dropping. Tzeentch must be behind it.

Great news that Demons are getting split and put alongside the Demon Primarchs and the monotheist CSM legions. I wonder what 40k players think of it... as an AoS player I like this a lot.

I remember there's a segment of 40k players who've been wanting such a thing for a while. There was a codex back in 7th edition called Khorne Daemonkin that was mixed Khorne Daemons/Chaos Space Marines and it was a very popular concept and a bunch of people were very dissapointed we never got Daemonkin for the other three Chaos Gods. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, cyrus said:

So the remake of tzeentch daemons and others is definitely over the AoS studio’s shoulders.

Well it could also be 1ksons could so it as well

If they're are going to fold them into their mono-god faction that would mean the we two faction that can update demons while

40k with seperated with marines

image.png.761ffb0f3d76ab696c27bd8a874adaee.png

While AOS will have mutants

image.png.395b6ef21067f56205d2a5fec58c1c50.png

But demons will be a somewhat constant cross platform model much like how belakor has  a spare sprue that can be interchangeable with AOS or 40k

• Like 1

Dawi next week, at long last. Oh and Necromunda Secundus.

QGJLAXzgmmIXN9Iv.jpg

On Warhammer Community next week we’ll be revealing the new starter boxes for Warhammer Age of Sigmar and the new App will also be going live so you can start putting together army lists. We’ll also be covering the design decisions that went into the rules and miniatures for Necromunda Hive Secundus.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

58 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

I know it's justifiable to have a NoAoS preview due to the previous No40k but it still feels a little bad due to AoS being behind 40k in terms of popularity and releases. 

We will have our very own one in less than a month...

3 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Finally the dwarfs are here! Everything looks great! I wish they would do such transfersheets for AoS.

Hopefully next week Warcry!

I don't follow all the armies that close, but CoS got a decent sheet. Are they an exception?

29 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

I wish they would do such transfersheets for AoS

Me too. I will probably use some dwarf runes for my KOs.

Edit: more runes and RUNIC TATOOS!!

Edited by Beliman

The Dwarf release has me hopeful for Duardin in wave two of cities but I also feel like I am setting mmyself up for disappointment.

I just have to plan for a Solomon Kane Style Witch Hunter Cultist Army and if we get Duardin or Aelves just Hard pivot into a Last Alliance Style force.

But deciding between a grimdark Robert E Howard scheme or a fantastical Tolkien scheme is a tough choice. So far I am leaning towards a Robinhood/Link style as I think it can kind of go either way when I see what wave two for cities looks like.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

The Dwarf release has me hopeful for Duardin in wave two of cities but I also feel like I am setting mmyself up for disappointment.

I just have to plan for a Solomon Kane Style Witch Hunter Cultist Army and if we get Duardin or Aelves just Hard pivot into a Last Alliance Style force.

But deciding between a grimdark Robert E Howard scheme or a fantastical Tolkien scheme is a tough choice. So far I am leaning towards a Robinhood/Link style as I think it can kind of go either way when I see what wave two for cities looks like.

I already have my fully painted Dispossessed forces, so I'm feeling oddly resolute. I can't be anymore locked in than I already am, after also losing BoC, Bonesplitters, and a big chunk of SC...surely it won't happen again, right? Surely.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, madmac said:

I already have my fully painted Dispossessed forces, so I'm feeling oddly resolute. I can't be anymore locked in than I already am, after also losing BoC, Bonesplitters, and a big chunk of SC...surely it won't happen again, right? Surely.

It will. The question is if you will be able to use them as a proxy for other dispossessed or not.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1