The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

The new Ruin Stormcast are related to crows so it looks like the new Lord-Relictor or a new hero.

Agree with Nezzhil i think it a Ruination hero

I check Ionus the lord relictor has a cape but nothing that similar with the feathers but again could be a new thing they added

image.png.3f00ffd6b850f6cba87da25d6aa99160.png

• LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

I check Ionus the lord relictor has a cape but nothing that similar with the feathers but again could be a new thing they added

It could also be something random like the Steel Rook. Who would have imagined that CoS would have a Rook based Knight?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

Oooh, I hope it's a new Chaos Sorcerer. I've only got eleven of them already. 

No exaggeration. Seriously. 

Chaos Sorcerer holding a gun. I've got at least a dozen painted Dwarf Thanes, but didn't have one one holding a gun until Saturday, so threw down £28.50

99852705001_WHtOWDMHThaneDwarfRifleOathstone1.jpg.0e723dc582e98ea75b58442f11c32b30.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

The new Ruin Stormcast are related to crows so it looks like the new Lord-Relictor or a new hero.

Could very much be the case. With connections to Morrda and with Relictors having skull-faced helmet I am very much hoping that it is a Relictor with a Corvid skull helmet. I would insta buy it. Welcome back, Corvus Cabal.

4 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

It has all the AoS vibes, but it could be anything, and it doesn't trigger any specific faction for me, maybe S2D.

The Rumour Engine – 23rd July 2024 - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

RumourEngine Jul23 Content

Could potentially be another Ruination Chamber character model/unit? Just a thought since they have a lot of Raven motifs and this cloak looks a bit feathery. Though it does look a bit too ragged for Stormcast.

6 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Could potentially be another Ruination Chamber character model/unit? Just a thought since they have a lot of Raven motifs and this cloak looks a bit feathery. Though it does look a bit too ragged for Stormcast.

In the recent Skaventide book they do talk of "raven cloaks" and such pretty frequently

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

I never noticed before but Ionus appears to have an icon of Nagash’s crown on the back of his saddle?

17 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

I never noticed before but Ionus appears to have an icon of Nagash’s crown on the back of his saddle?

Yeah it's been popping up on quite a few stormcast models, for example I know for a fact it's on Yndrasta's spear.

Side Note: does anyone know when the next big preview is? 

4 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Yeah it's been popping up on quite a few stormcast models, for example I know for a fact it's on Yndrasta's spear.

On 10th of August to realms shall recivied the holy gifts of  Vizzik Skour

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDayman said:

If there's a Stormcast that is going to have ragged clothes, it will be from the Ruination Chamber.

21 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Nova. End of August, unless we count the Hell Crown reveal that is the 10th of August.