The Rumour Thread

27 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

I think there's a high chance you might be right but I can't find that axe anywhere in the stormcast range, I had a wee look at the questor soulsworn since they are the only other new stormcast I can think of that have 2 handed axes but those have different designs 

It just the reclusian axe with an extended haft. The bottom of the haft is from the liberator grand hammer. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

The next setting is rumoured to be inside Talaxis. We are one year away still from a drastic change like Hel Crown.

I personally think Hel Crown is the new location for Warcry 3.

Anorio Ven Talax showing up at some point would be cool - a kind of Indiana Jones for the Mortal Realms.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Inside. You only can vote with codes. Outside, everyone can spam votes for free.

how do we vote for the outside? i don't see anything on the Hel Crown site

2 hours ago, Tonhel said:

I think the Chaos Dwarfs faction in Total War was their most succesful DLC, with a very high peak of players.

Total War games always have a peak when DLC releases because it comes with major patches and FLC too. Chaos Dwarf DLC was the first DLC that got heavy backlash because it felt like CA was reducing the amount of content while raising the price--it is still a "Mixed" rating on steam. Maybe it did unseat Tomb Kings as the most successful DLC in terms of sales, but it was not received well.

This popped up on insta, but the description says “Other than fancy hats, why would YOU join the legions of the everchosen. Comments say this character is a Kurnothi.

I’m old and no longer with it - Whats happening?

IMG_0086.jpeg

Edited by Kronos

3 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

how do we vote for the outside? i don't see anything on the Hel Crown site

Total War games always have a peak when DLC releases because it comes with major patches and FLC too. Chaos Dwarf DLC was the first DLC that got heavy backlash because it felt like CA was reducing the amount of content while raising the price--it is still a "Mixed" rating on steam. Maybe it did unseat Tomb Kings as the most successful DLC in terms of sales, but it was not received well.

image.png.4a33b282e77aadfb2df53173e4db8557.png

Click on those texts.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Kronos said:

This popped up on insta, but the description says “Other than fancy hates, why would YOU join the legions of the everchosen. Comments say this character is a Kurnothi.

IMG_0086.jpeg

This is the Marshall from Verdigris Iscilla Thorian. A picture from DB 6.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 10

30 minutes ago, Kronos said:

This popped up on insta, but the description says “Other than fancy hats, why would YOU join the legions of the everchosen. Comments say this character is a Kurnothi.

IMG_0086.jpeg

Marshall Iscilla Thorian who lead the Ghyran crusade and upon the journey learn of their Druid ancestry and began metamorphism into a Kunrothi-treemen until the end of the campaign where upon Verdigris being established joins Belthanos into the wild

• Like 2

If true that they just show off the multi-part reclusion  then for the Stormcast post-box we got

• Knight Azyros/Tornus the Redeemed
    • Witness the Arrival of the Winged Knight-Azyros and the Abhorrent Brood  Terror - Warhammer Community
  • Lord Relictor
    •  Battle profiles is listed
    • White dwarfs #502 has new lore on them
  • Lord Celestant
    • Battle profiles is listed
  • Multi-part Reclusian
    • FB_IMG_1722003141922.jpg

that leaves about 5-4 more kits they usually give starting faction

There a rumor engine pointing towards a knight type hero

2023-12-20.png

personally What I think they will also show off is

• Lighting ghiest unit of big elites
  • A knight Ordinator or some kind as a combat engineer (mostly think this because of the Skaventide novel featuring a Ordinator)
  • Lastly a name character centerpiece 

Edited by Dragon-knight77

10 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Multi-part Reclusian

it's a conversion as @Chikout demonstrated (ETB Reclusian + Liberator grand hammer part).

EDIT : but I hope with all my heart we'll get a multi parts kit for them soon.

Also, going about "clockwork Chorfs", it fits the original Hellcannon too :

1dbf510a1071b15804dee908541f3085.jpg.eb8787799cde1e2fdf5c4877adfe7bc1.jpg

Mixed with the Horns of Hashut aesthetics it's going to be great.

Edited by HorticulusTGA
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

20 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

If true that they just show off the multi-part reclusion  then for the Stormcast post-box we got

• Knight Azyros/Tornus the Redeemed
    • Witness the Arrival of the Winged Knight-Azyros and the Abhorrent Brood  Terror - Warhammer Community
  • Lord Relictor
    •  Battle profiles is listed
    • White dwarfs #502 has new lore on them
  • Lord Celestant
    • Battle profiles is listed
  • Multi-part Reclusian
    • FB_IMG_1722003141922.jpg

that leaves about 5-4 more kits they usually give starting faction

There a rumor engine pointing towards a knight type hero

2023-12-20.png

personally What I think they will also show off is

• Lighting ghiest unit of big elites
  • A knight Ordinator or some kind as a combat engineer (mostly think this because of the Skaventide novel featuring a Ordinator)
  • Lastly a name character centerpiece 

If we have an Ordinator we have a siege machine. One without the other makes no sense, and seeing how so far we only had siege machines in sacrosanct I doubt it.

16 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

it's a conversion as @Chikout demonstrated (ETB Reclusian + Liberator grand hammer part).

EDIT : but I hope with all my heart we'll get a multi parts kit for them soon.

Also, going about "clockwork Chorfs", it fits the original Hellcannon too :

1dbf510a1071b15804dee908541f3085.jpg.eb8787799cde1e2fdf5c4877adfe7bc1.jpg

Mixed with the Horns of Hashut aesthetics it's going to be great.

I have always loved that model, I am really excited to see Chaos Duardin. As much as they are pretty much my ideal army my cousin has pretty much put his claim on this army and I am excited to see as he works them into the lore as the enemies of his Sylvaneth. And the occasional allies of my Slaves to Darkness. 

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

If we have an Ordinator we have a siege machine. One without the other makes no sense, and seeing how so far we only had siege machines in sacrosanct I doubt it.

I really hope that means there is a possible proxy option for my Celestar Ballista. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

It should be emphasized though that none of those were issues with the chaos dwarves or their aesthetic, people seemed to be pretty happy with them. The issues were pretty much all to do with CAs business practices and pricing choices. The fact that it did so well despite the building issues and hate CA was getting is a better sign than anything that people do really like the army itself. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Grimrock said:

It should be emphasized though that none of those were issues with the chaos dwarves or their aesthetic, people seemed to be pretty happy with them. The issues were pretty much all to do with CAs business practices and pricing choices. The fact that it did so well despite the building issues and hate CA was getting is a better sign than anything that people do really like the army itself. 

That's fair! The content reviews were generally complaining about bugs and the lack of a 4th LL. i'd be interested to see if there's sales numbers for all the TWW DLC

3 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

I have always loved that model, I am really excited to see Chaos Duardin. As much as they are pretty much my ideal army my cousin has pretty much put his claim on this army and I am excited to see as he works them into the lore as the enemies of his Sylvaneth. And the occasional allies of my Slaves to Darkness. 

4 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

When Chaos Dwarfs finally drop (I'm dropping the if since at this point it's all but confirmed), I can definitely see them throw every list for a loop. At the very least they'll give chaos access to decent guns (since Skaven can't really ally with anyone, they don't count), and we'll maybe see heavy artillery. They'll definitely leave death in a bad place, since the only bits of shooting we have are a catapult and some crossbow ghosts.... honestly even destruction has a shooting game at this point.

• Like 2

So exciting and excited for Gitmob after we know they're a serious threat, that's confirmed there will have a good minis wave to them. Only one news that enjoy me after losing my car today.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

When Chaos Dwarfs finally drop (I'm dropping the if since at this point it's all but confirmed), I can definitely see them throw every list for a loop. At the very least they'll give chaos access to decent guns (since Skaven can't really ally with anyone, they don't count), and we'll maybe see heavy artillery. They'll definitely leave death in a bad place, since the only bits of shooting we have are a catapult and some crossbow ghosts.... honestly even destruction has a shooting game at this point.

There'd need to be a regiment of renown tho as we can't have normal allies. 🤔

• Like 1

I don't know if this was confirmed or it was rumours so far, but here it is:

The winners of the battle within the walls will have their upcoming 2024 releases revealed at a special preview on the Saturday the 10th of August, so even if your faction is defeated, you’ll still see some incredible new miniatures. Click the button below to log your results for either the Skaven or Stormcast Eternals.

14 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Sadly the Briar and Bone item doesn't include sprues shots to confirm or deny the following RE:

wLePl2Hn5SgdTwYV.png

6LK0mHCYWktWeyOL.jpg

the Taleofpainters review has sprue pics and the second rumour engine is on the terrain piece:

https://taleofpainters.com/2024/07/review-warcry-briar-and-bone/

image.png.274384f1c3115ed12a7c03a3ceba3777.png

Not sure about the first one, its similar to a few of the Twistweald hands but I didn't see an exact match

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1