The Rumour Thread

13 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Is a reveal or sth. today? (I am currently at vacation in Stockholm, so I am not up to date at all)

Just the classic Sunday post showing what is up for preorder.

• Thanks 1

+++ Mod Hat On +++
Back to rumours folks and less of that real world stuff 

Edit - due to a few more reports and in hindsight I should have removed the offending post. It has been removed.

Edited by Gaz Taylor
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think the winner of Helcrown is on the 10th August, and then NOVA is probably the next "full" show.

//

Vis-à-vis what could be in the pre-order preview for next week: I've been waiting (checks notes) eight months, since their original reveal, for the Night Lords Kill Team to be available for purchase on its own. (ie. outside of Kill Team: Nightmare, which was three months ago). So personally I'm hoping for that.

42 minutes ago, Lich King said:

Is nova the next preview show ?

Not quite there will be one preview on 10th of August first which will at least reveal one faction out of Stormcast or Skaven depending on who wins the vote! But that could be all that is revealed, they won’t necessarily show off anything for any other game on the 10th! After that Nova! Which will likely show things from multiple systems, likely the opposite to what was shown for AOS from 10th, some 40K, Heresy, blood bowl and either warcry or underworlds going off previous years 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LordSolarMach said:

I think the winner of Helcrown is on the 10th August, and then NOVA is probably the next "full" show.

//

Vis-à-vis what could be in the pre-order preview for next week: I've been waiting (checks notes) eight months, since their original reveal, for the Night Lords Kill Team to be available for purchase on its own. (ie. outside of Kill Team: Nightmare, which was three months ago). So personally I'm hoping for that.

Not a preorder per se but maybe in today's post or during this week's Hel Crown report they have to mention the exact time of the preview.

Edited by Ejecutor

20 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

We may also continue to get some "meatier" Monday reveal articles to show off the rest of the stuff from the cancelled Gen Con preview.

Still a private video in kill team list in YouTube.. so maybe..

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

As someone said, Mechanicus for this week. With this we close all the pending stuff from previews, IIRC.

Sunday Preview – Devastation Comes to Tallarn - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

SundayPreview Jul28 THH MechanicumBG

Yes!! Glad I was right about these, been waiting for them since they were revealed. 

And Hamilcar Bear-Eater getting rules in White Dwarf. 

Edited by Ogregut

image.png.89736c2a50e65aacb0c14a274790d144.png

I really hope the rules aren't for Matched Play. Whelp I'm bad at reading the whole article, turns out its for a Legends Army of Renown. So I guess that's cool? 

Edited by DinoJon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

As someone said, Mechanicus for this week. With this we close all the pending stuff from previews, IIRC.

Now its only pending imperial agents and necromunda stuff, that i think It Will be 10th and 17th

4 minutes ago, zamerion said:

Now its only pending imperial agents and necromunda stuff, that i think It Will be 10th and 17th

And rest of Made to order and rest of plastic kits for ToW Dwarfs due by end of August.

11 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Sunday Preview – Devastation Comes to Tallarn - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

SundayPreview Jul28 THH MechanicumBG

SundayPreview Jul28 WD503

The August edition of the world’s best Warhammer magazine is here, and it’s packed with great stuff as usual. There’s a full feature on the history and technology of the Leagues of Votann, plus new Crusade rules, while the Tale of Four Warlords crew pair off for an epic 10,000-point climactic battle that includes two Daemon Primarchs and 25 armoured vehicles. For Warhammer Age of Sigmar, there are features on using Manifestations, lore and a Legends Army of Renown centred around the Astral Templars Stormcast Eternals, plus Legends rules for using Hamilcar Bear-Eater in your games.*

Well that sound really interesting Astral Templar always felt like the secondary poster child behind the competing Hammer & Hallowed knights. They have such a solid aesthetic to them with wide variety of vikings to native american to cavemen and every fiction their in they just characterize as carefree rouges so it cool to here what they expand on in WD

Still want a Hamilcar model GW why you taking so long?

Meet Hamilcar Bear-Eater, Star of the First Hammer and Bolter Episode Set  in the Mortal Realms - Warhammer Community

Wonders what model are they going to use to indicate Hamilcar since he a former Lord-Castellant turn Knight Questor

btw All things Votann? that basically just the battletome :P

a divine reveal that cannot be missed. 

Part of me want to say it going the Kill Team reveal but like Tempestus scions vs Vespids doesn't fit the description so i maybe a HH reveal or Warcry team?

19 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

SundayPreview Jul28 WD503

Well that sound really interesting Astral Templar always felt like the secondary poster child behind the competing Hammer & Hallowed knights. They have such a solid aesthetic to them with wide variety of vikings to native american to cavemen and every fiction their in they just characterize as carefree rouges so it cool to here what they expand on in WD

Still want a Hamilcar model GW why you taking so long?

Meet Hamilcar Bear-Eater, Star of the First Hammer and Bolter Episode Set  in the Mortal Realms - Warhammer Community

Wonders what model are they going to use to indicate Hamilcar since he a former Lord-Castellant turn Knight Questor

btw All things Votann? that basically just the battletome :P

Part of me want to say it going the Kill Team reveal but like Tempestus scions vs Vespids doesn't fit the description so i maybe a HH reveal or Warcry team?

Imo, if it is getting rules now it means no model soon. So we will have to wait another 3 years.

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Imo, if it is getting rules now it means no model soon. So we will have to wait another 3 years.

don't ever expect them to do unless they going to refresh the the Vanguard chamber

Vanguard-Hunters

a narrative campaign that herald the refresh like how Ionus did with the Ruination chamber

image.png.cbc1d921ccc0f91065b397aaa676fc03.png

ICv2: 'Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book' Heads to Preorder

image.png.667a66043bea16f64af744e2f89b48b4.png

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1