The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Well there still got Necromunda stuff like the Malstrain Coalescence, Tech-Priest Biologis Hermiatus & Lady Haera Helmawr

NECCoalescence Apr17 Mini

NEC LadyHaera Jul1 Image1

there also the TOW DMH second wave models with the Organ gun, dwarf cannon, five metal Lords, three metal Runesmiths, four metal Dragon and Daemon Slayers, one metal Dwarf Queen, and a Lord, Thane, and Standard Bearer in resin

File:Organ Gun M01.jpg

there also a bunch of the Black Library novels as well both AOS & 40k so that like three weeks of announcements and add in Agest of Imperium and that get it till NOVA 

there also no way they're going to show off the Blood Angels refresh & codex on a monday model reveal article right after last week they reveled Agents of Imperium especially since AoI was like only one new model where BA is coming out with full refresh with Sanguinor, Astaroth, sanguinary guard and other stuff

they would rather then dedicate some time in a reveal show next week on 10th during the Hel crown show (much as people say they don't want to) or wait till NOVA since they saying the blood angels are said to be coming end of summer (which is september not August)

Kill team definably could be announce on a monday reveal article but coming how they describe it this as "Divine" i don't think it that probably following week

I also think Blood Angels would be revealed during Nova. And it is very likely that they will be up for sale shortly after. IMO it is most of what we will see for 40k if not all.

3 hours ago, Nordrim said:

Are there any rumors about what new toys Stormcasts are getting with armybook?

Not really. There's speculation here and there coming from WDs and the phased warscrolls, but not real leaks.

Said that, we "know" that Lord Relictor and Lord Celestant are supposed to be part of that wave.

2 hours ago, 01rtb01 said:

Hamilcar has rules in the new White Dwarf. Wonder if he could be one of the new Warhammer+ minis?...

Uhhh... good point. Maybe one of those cases where the announcement comes later than the mini? I doubt it, but perhaps the WD leaks its new mini.

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

I also think Blood Angels would be revealed during Nova. And it is very likely that they will be up for sale shortly after. IMO it is most of what we will see for 40k if not all.

Then what is the divine hint in reference to? It fits Blood ANGELS perfectly. It's not Stormcast as they are being shown on the 10th or later. Kill team is imperial Guard and Vespids. That doesn't fit. I can't think of anything else it could be.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Well ******, since it’s space marines we may actually have to believe him. Does he have anything else in the general pipeline?

New kill team edition box : Tempestus scion vs Vespids (soon to be revealed)

Blood angels with Sanguinor september/october

Krieg refresh beginning of 2025

Emperor's children big release end of 2025

ToW Chaos and High elves in fall/winter 2024

Nothing for AoS as usual 

Edited by cyrus

15 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Then what is the divine hint in reference to? It fits Blood ANGELS perfectly. It's not Stormcast as they are being shown on the 10th or later. Kill team is imperial Guard and Vespids. That doesn't fit. I can't think of anything else it could be.

Seraphon WU warband maybe 🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

I think everything should be postponed of 3 weeks at least : battle for oghram preview was 15th of July while hel crown preview will be 10th of august.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cyrus said:

New kill team edition box : Tempestus scion vs Vespid (soon to be revealed)

Blood angels with Sanguinor september/october

Krieg refresh beginning of 2025

Emperor's children big release end of 2025

ToW Chaos and High elves in fall/winter 2024

Nothing for AoS as usual 

There's also supposedly a second wave of Eldar stuff on the way. With Blood Angels coming late August or early September, there must be another big 40k release this year. For AoS its Stormcast, Skaven and probably just one single hero battletome. The big question on the AoS related side is whether we get anything for underworlds and warcry this year. 

An interesting point that I saw made on the AOS Lore subreddit - GW have subtly altered the lore for the Drogrukh. Originally they were "a peaceful people who lived in harmony with the realm" to quote Lexicanum. 

Every Warscroll on the app has a short Lore summary at the bottom - Kragnos' entry now describes the Drogrukh as "one of the most destructive races to have ever lived"

Could they be paving the way for Drogrukh to join Grand Alliance Destruction?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Maybe it is something literal and it is for the Celestial Vindicators?

14 minutes ago, mawhis117 said:

An interesting point that I saw made on the AOS Lore subreddit - GW have subtly altered the lore for the Drogrukh. Originally they were "a peaceful people who lived in harmony with the realm" to quote Lexicanum. 

Every Warscroll on the app has a short Lore summary at the bottom - Kragnos' entry now describes the Drogrukh as "one of the most destructive races to have ever lived"

Could they be paving the way for Drogrukh to join Grand Alliance Destruction?

I don't think it is necessary a retcon. Before Kragnos they were peaceful. With Kragnos they turned this destructive race.

30 minutes ago, Chikout said:

There's also supposedly a second wave of Eldar stuff on the way. With Blood Angels coming late August or early September, there must be another big 40k release this year. For AoS its Stormcast, Skaven and probably just one single hero battletome. The big question on the AoS related side is whether we get anything for underworlds and warcry this year. 

It could be Necromunda, the Genestealers are somethign near to divine for their cults, or it could be another 40k model por Imperial Agents

49 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I am sure we will have some news about Warcry/Underworlds at Nova preview on 28th/29th august .

2 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

I updated DA LIST.

We have the 40k codex and Necromunda, a few HH and Legion Imperialis units and ToW wave. I think, that if we add the August rest week we are full for all the month

Ummmm so we might be looking for an early september 2nd wave skaven release?

4 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

We have a new hidden 40k video.

We have a hidden AoS video from two days ago

Interesting... 40k hidden video, AoS hidden video, Kill Team hidden videos... it is just too early for them to be ready for Nova, right?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Interesting... 40k hidden video, AoS hidden video, Kill Team hidden videos... it is just too early for them to be ready for Nova, right?

Kill Team hidden video is really old, we have old videos in almost all the playlists. Maybe a paint video that was removed or something like that.