The Rumour Thread

23 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Warpin' Jimmy. 

Will we get a Chuck Stormcast now? 

Please no - Chuck was the worst part of that show. 

It got so much better when they moved on from that stuff 😅 

Mike and Lalo would be great candidates though!

Someone made a video with the Warhammer Alliance material that includes the new AoS stuff updated with the 4th edition:

It is in Spanish

I linked to a minute where a paper scenery is shown, which for me is the best of the set (from a veteran POV).

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

Wow I really love the new Sorcerer and as I was never in the best financial place to get the other cool S2D models so I look forward to hopefully grabbing this one.

Ontop of that as someone whose's collection consists primarily of Old Chaos Warriors and Knights along with Chosen and Vanguard I think that the free model might make for a good Aspiring Champion. 

Just when I thought I was done my Chaos Army.

Kinda, sorta, really, wanna get Helm Hammerhand... Rohan is my favourite part of Tolkien's Third Age Legendarium 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

“This stunning miniature makes a perfect one-off piece for a painting project, and can also be fielded as a Chaos Sorcerer Lord for your Slaves to Darkness armies in Warhammer Age of Sigmar.

So only 5 days to go to Warhammer day preview:

Will we see also a “ regular” chaos sorcerer for STD ??

And what about the new Chaos foot lord ??

Shall we get new chaos spawn as well ??

Manticore is gone forever ??

k40Mk3C.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

More LoTR: Helm Hammerhand™ brings his wrath to Middle-earth™ Strategy Battle Game - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwarcomprod2024productionstorage.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com%2F09-30-helm--article-1.jpg&w=1600&q=100

So sad the scale. They could be perfect Darkpath or even an order city more brutal.

The new LOTR minis are all absolutely stunning. With the Warriors of Rohan update I hope they do Goblins and Orcs next!!

• Like 4

I'd completely forgotten that manticore had legged it over to TOW.

Given the hard Chaos sell on WarCom it'd be a swell surprise to see more than a character mini for STD. Kinda figured Darkoath was gonna be their lot for a while :).

Edited by LeisureCanid
EDIT: Manticore spellchecked into manicure 

13 minutes ago, LeisureCanid said:

I really need to stop dubbing myself Master of Disguises! 😬😁

I saw the Pointy dog and then saw the play on usernames. Love your Content, Sorry to hear about the Rogue Traders, hope to see more videos from your good self the future 👍

• LOVE IT! 1

It occurs to me that the new manticore model for cities has Tahlia standing on it upright. If they did the same thing for a chaos version they could release a new Chaos Lord, Chaos Sorcerer Lord, and Manticore all as a single kit and let you base the unused rider separately like they do with the Magmadroth. 

27 minutes ago, Grimrock said:

It occurs to me that the new manticore model for cities has Tahlia standing on it upright. If they did the same thing for a chaos version they could release a new Chaos Lord, Chaos Sorcerer Lord, and Manticore all as a single kit and let you base the unused rider separately like they do with the Magmadroth. 

The problem is that GW seems to have drawn a line on big monsters and they are not shared anymore between different armies. I think the Manticore will end up being something exclusive for CoS, which is a silly decision, but so far that's what GW seems to be looking for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

The problem is that GW seems to have drawn a line on big monsters and they are not shared anymore between different armies. I think the Manticore will end up being something exclusive for CoS, which is a silly decision, but so far that's what GW seems to be looking for.

But where is that line drawn? Stormcast got dragons and Ironjawz do too? Abraxia rides a land dragon yet we have Dracoths?

Is a chaos Manticore that look completely different from one single character normal manticore really sharing?

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Like 2