The Rumour Thread

Side tangent but anyone else happy today’s previews article mentions in the White Dwarf section:

The next 500 issues of the world’s best Warhammer magazine begin with a bang as the Chaos Space Marines invade the pages”

That’ll at least quiet one wing of doomsayers telling people that GW are stopping the magazines.(like I know all the fake rumors are just that but it’s nice to have something to point to in the articles)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

I think Ogors could get the Ironjawz treatment with a Gutbusters wave. Gluttons, Leadbelchers, new big unit and a leader.

They need something bigger than that. The policy is remove all the metal/resin this edition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baron Klatz said:

Side tangent but anyone else happy today’s previews article mentions in the White Dwarf section:

The next 500 issues of the world’s best Warhammer magazine begin with a bang as the Chaos Space Marines invade the pages”

That’ll at least quiet one wing of doomsayers telling people that GW are stopping the magazines.(like I know all the fake rumors are just that but it’s nice to have something to point to in the articles)

I actually went out and bought issue 500 of the good old WD. It doesn't feel like it's on the way out. It seems richer in content than it has for a long time. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Could they be the newer "bigger renewal ever"?

Who knows who is gonna be the next "BIG THING"... GW made Lumineth the main protagonist during the second edition's ending, with a lot of people excited for the next temple that, of course it was inminent, and they were forgotten a few months later. Later were the Kruleboyz, that they will receive a second wave for sure and they were forgotten too...

• Like 1

Fyreslayers today! 😍

I can't wait to see how the rules are going to change. Need to get my hands on two of those FS anniversary models too, but unfortunately store birthdays are hard to track down

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snarff said:

Fyreslayers today! 😍

I can't wait to see how the rules are going to change. Need to get my hands on two of those FS anniversary models too, but unfortunately store birthdays are hard to track down

I am super excited! I wouldn’t be too hopeful for big changes based on previous previews. I mean FEC literally didn’t change effectively.

i think counterstrike will become an ability and I’m really HOPING they do something a bit different with runes

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snarff said:

Fyreslayers today! 😍

I'm hoping for Gotrek to feature. I know he's not a Fyreslayer but realistically I think this is where GW will put him if he makes it into 4oS 🤞

13 minutes ago, Snarff said:

I will try, but most of it seems to be UK based/UK only. Finding people in the Netherlands who have these models and are both willing to sell and ship has been tough.

Sometimes there's a lucky shot and someone sends it outside. I think @Gitzdee got his Steel Rook and is also from the Netherlands (thanks interview!).

• Like 2

I really like the Auric Runemaster's ability. A good way to trigger the enhanced version of the Ur Gold Runes without having to rely on an annoying 6+ roll you'll never make (well, you do have to make that 6+ roll in Spearhead). 

• Like 1