The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Kitsumy said:

yes totally agree.

there is a reason because noone played soulscryer whole edittion( ability was totally useless for this army), now they deletted our CORE faction pasive of only shot clossest unit in enchange of the scryer useless ability... great.

rituals got removed, and addes as ligther version on caster with 66%.... another huge hit since it should have 100% and tidecaster lost his spell, and it was the only okish spell we had.

sea eidolon was amomg worst scrools whole edittion,now it lost his reroll casts for +1 ( waaaay worse), cant heal himself, keep doing half dmg than others masive mage monsters do, lost his mortal spell, lost his bravery aura. only won bad abilitys, overall a 4/10 scroll went down to 2/10 at best, great.

ishlaen got worse for no reason, every cavalry seems get +1w this edittion, so extra 33-50% extra toughness( if have 2w or 3w), eels didnt get any wound for whatever reason, 5ward is only extra 33% thougness ( yes wounds and wards arent the same, but cloose enough) only charging, so even charging they got same threatment everyonelse, BUT lost his inmune rend, and they are useless not charging,the -1atk should have 100% minimun. so in general they are squishier ( 3 unrendeable was waaaay better) while every cavalry got sturdier.

sharks lost some dmg i think, but got some utility, meh

namartis....... were totally deleted from game. they were changed from doing 8,8-17,6 dmg to do 6,6-9,9 dmg..... like half dmg than before,yes they were really strong before but even so strong as they were, idk was on lowest spots and thralls were buffed for a good reason. now they are paper thin and dont do dmg.. whats his use???? i would say noone will use them since reavers will do more dmg and from ranged, but im sure they will shafted too, and now will do only 1 shot, or have 4+/4+ etc

not the preview that you would expect from the book that has been among lowest posittion whole edittion ( besides the short time that sharks got buffed).

Screenshot_20240604_134819_Chrome.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, woolf said:

Isn't it time to get back to Rumours folks?!! in particular since there is now an actual thread for general discussion? :)

Yeah, rumors are relatively light leading up to the new edition. Things we kind of know about...

1. A new Seraphon model of some kind
2. Another Warlock is coming for Skaven that we've seen the model for
3. Resolutions from DB6 leading into new models/factions but not sure if we can spoil yet
4. New models for Skaven and SCE not in the starter

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

Yeah, rumors are relatively light leading up to the new edition. Things we kind of know about...

3. Resolutions from DB6 leading into new models/factions but not sure if we can spoil yet

Fully agree, so why not hang out in the Talking Bout General Hobby Stuff Thread in the meantime and let the splendid Rumour thread re-surface when the leakers do? atm so many msgs in this so its pretty tough to find when (if) an actual rumour pops up...

18 minutes ago, woolf said:

Fully agree, so why not hang out in the Talking Bout General Hobby Stuff Thread in the meantime and let the splendid Rumour thread re-surface when the leakers do? atm so many msgs in this so its pretty tough to find when (if) an actual rumour pops up...

The other thread is less than a week new, I imagine it will take a long time for people to move away from see this one has  "the general chat thread".

31 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

Wasn't Chorf and Ogors refresh this edition also confirmed a long time ago as well?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arzalyn said:

The other thread is less than a week new, I imagine it will take a long time for people to move away from see this one has  "the general chat thread".

Well if we all just move there its done, there are probably no more than 20 active ppl writing 80% of the posts here anyways

• Like 1

2 hours ago, woolf said:

Isn't it time to get back to Rumours folks?!! in particular since there is now an actual thread for general discussion? :)

A thread for general discussion, now that sounds like a rumour... 🤨

47 minutes ago, woolf said:

I didn't even know this was created and I'm a regular here, it'll def need a week or 3

27 minutes ago, Arzalyn said:

Wasn't Chorf and Ogors refresh this edition also confirmed a long time ago as well?

Chorfs yes. Ogors is whislist.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Lol at everyone saying 'let's get back to rumours'.

We have here close to 6,000 pages of idle speculation. Everyone just wishlisting and hoping that sempai whitefang notices them and gives them a like. Thus a new rumour is born.

The whole modus operandi here is 'throw enough s.hit at a wall and hope some of it sticks'. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

We have here close to 6,000 pages of idle speculation. Everyone just wishlisting and hoping that sempai whitefang notices them and gives them a like. Thus a new rumour is born.

The whole modus operandi here is 'throw enough s.hit at a wall and hope some of it sticks'. 

We only needed 6000 pages to create a "General Thread".

45 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

It's a bit of a meme clearly but since the mods keep at it every few weeks or so, perhaps some ppl are actually bothered so don't see the harm in an actual general discussion thread

• Like 1

Just now, Twisted Firaun said:

Last rumor I heard was 4th being the edition we get chaos dwarfs in, but that was more speculation then anything concrete.

That was confirmed by the big W.

If we follow the current pattern of faction focus, on Friday the next faction of death will be revealed, which I think I would like the Osiarchs to be.

Speaking of osiarchs, does anyone know if there are rumors about them in the fourth edition?

53 minutes ago, Mcm6495 said:

If we follow the current pattern of faction focus, on Friday the next faction of death will be revealed, which I think I would like the Osiarchs to be.

Speaking of osiarchs, does anyone know if there are rumors about them in the fourth edition?

We had that rumor of a Morghast Hero unit dual wielding Khopeshes.