The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, cyrus said:

Yes, let's hope such as Dominion celebration style Warhammer Preview Online – Dominion Celebration - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

On 13th of July if Elarin's rumors are correct (Date of release of skaventide box)

I'm pretty much certain about the dates: 29th June Pre-order and 13th July release; however, I haven't heard any news about a possible preview 😁

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lucentia said:

Essentially, yes, but they're treated as the 'elite' version of ghouls, so they get a bit of rend as a treat.

The point was that they're "Adjusting stats to better reflect midels" and I think a 7' tall orruk that can rip a man's arm out of its socket seems odd to not have rend when a little ghoul, basic or cryptguard,  does. 

Power to my green peeps!

1 minute ago, Vasshpit said:

The point was that they're "Adjusting stats to better reflect midels" and I think a 7' tall orruk that can rip a man's arm out of its socket seems odd to not have rend when a little ghoul, basic or cryptguard,  does. 

Power to my green peeps!

But the size/strength should only affect the wound roll, rend should be defined by the weapon that is used?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elarin said:

I'm pretty much certain about the dates: 29th June Pre-order and 13th July release; however, I haven't heard any news about a possible preview 😁

I'm more inclined for the pre-orders to be on the 22nd of June, since the faction previews end on the 21st.

8 minutes ago, KarrWolves said:

But the size/strength should only affect the wound roll, rend should be defined by the weapon that is used?

Excellent point. 

If going by that then the old rusted out weapons of ghouls shouldn't have rend?

I do wish there were USRs for weapon types. 

But this is a discussion for...

😁 the brand spanking new general chat thread or Kruleboyz thread. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dmorley21 said:

Announcement would be the 23rd.

Both Soul Wars and Dominion were on pre-order before the 20th of June:   

Soul wars - 18th of June
Dominion - 19th of June. 

So the 22nd seem the right time for the new Box set, so that it releases on the 5th of July

28 minutes ago, wilddy said:

I'm more inclined for the pre-orders to be on the 22nd of June, since the faction previews end on the 21st.

40k 10th had the exact same setup with the faction previews ending on a Friday and two days later on Sunday we got the preorder announcement for Leviathan. Which in our case with the faction focuses ending on Friday the 21st would mean announcement on 23rd and preorder 29th which is just what Elarin is saying so everything lines up perfectly

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Someravella said:

I knew that the next ones would be SoB. They want to keep the orruk civil war TM expectation until the end.

But we know the TRUTH already : hidden in plain sight !!  🧐

xAAEoa8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

40k 10th had the exact same setup with the faction previews ending on a Friday and two days later on Sunday we got the preorder announcement for Leviathan. Which in our case with the faction focuses ending on Friday the 21st would mean announcement on 23rd and preorder 29th which is just what Elarin is saying so everything lines up perfectly

Everything goes according to the great plan of Tzeentch.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

My only hope it is only for the index

Are their BT that strong? I mean, you can heal each turn and spread your units more than 3". Of course it seems strong, but there are a lot of counterplays. Bilepiper seems awesome, +1 wound and remove wards will always be strong.

Edited by Beliman

2 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Is GW mocking of Duardin players?

I don't think so, I reckon they're just throwing out "yeah they exist" tidbits since these videos are meant for newbies.

This one appears to just be one of the Flameseekers, but there was the Ogor woman in the last one, which may be foreshadowing?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Also noteworthy is the nice cuirass' the duo are wearing. I feel like Armoured Fyreslayers are inbound. 

Cynically, it may be they didn't want to draw/animate all that muscle for just a few seconds.

Or GW feared all that rippling musculature would be too powerful for their mere mortal viewers.

• Haha 1