The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

Richard is so badass!

There are a couple of painters that are true artists indeed. I like the Eavy Metal style too, we all grew up on it, but this style of painting that could be part of a classic painting is simply something else, especially in images. Might not work as well when you gotta showcase a mini from all angles due to the extreme lighting but it‘s a joy to see such pieces. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

The pitted blades and curved+pointy, vicious look of the weapon fits very nicely with SBGL

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

By your first assumption SCE are expected to win, so I don't understand you conclusion... If Skaven win we know GW will have tweaked the results, no ?

Hard disagree, from everything I've seen here the Skaven had a lot of support/enthusiasm, which was not there as much with SCE. Whereas there may be more SCE players (and I'm not even sure of that stat) I think there's also more people that actively dislike that faction than any other faction in AoS

Whilst I don't really mind who wins I think I'm leaning towards hoping SCE take the win since we don't really know what's coming for them, aside from some multipart versions of the skaventide models (that and I'm also just sorta keen to what other ruination kits we might get). Compared to the Skaven where we more or less know what's coming due to that list that's been pretty damn accurate so far.

But if Skaven do win it'll at least be cool to see the updated units and the few new things in there. In the end I'm excited for both so it'll be a win either way.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, SilentSentinel said:

Whilst I don't really mind who wins I think I'm leaning towards hoping SCE take the win since we don't really know what's coming for them, aside from some multipart versions of the skaventide models (that and I'm also just sorta keen to what other ruination kits we might get). Compared to the Skaven where we more or less know what's coming due to that list that's been pretty damn accurate so far.

But if Skaven do win it'll at least be cool to see the updated units and the few new things in there. In the end I'm excited for both so it'll be a win either way.

That's a pretty good point. Yeah. And the ruination minis could look gorgeous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

About the rumor, alas no. That's probably just a guess (only 

Some wishlist from me : 

• Ruination Center piece. Maybe that artillery piece, or some Dreadnought / Golem (maybe Vandus). 
  • Lightning Geist (maybe with 1-2 Memorian handlers, like in the artwork). 
  • Multipart 3 Reclusian with 2 Memorians
  • Multipart 3 Proescutors
  • Thunderstrike Knight Azyros (they should now be Ruination, like Prosecturors)
  • Maybe : Thunderstrike Lord Celestant (Warrior Chamber). 

Would like more multipart Liberator then Reclusian but yeah this list what i expect but definitely Lighting Golem throwing down some Zeus bolts is prefreable 

Tho i think Knight azyris will stay in the Harbringer chamber much like how the knight questor as this heroic angelic man did and being a contrast with the Prosecutor grimdark-ify

image.png.287e564ac7c8916d7ea4dca81bf63d81.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Couldn't find much info about what Red Herring is, Geanstealers?

It's an English expression : "something intended to divert attention from the real problem or matter at hand; a misleading clue"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Draznak said:

It's an English expression : "something intended to divert attention from the real problem or matter at hand; a misleading clue"

Ah lolz, I thought it was a specific unit or something >.<

Yes Slaanesh next! Hopefully it is finally time for them to play as intended and not be either utterly abysmal or ridiculously OP. Hope they show a completely overhauled KoS scroll. Got my fingers crossed that Dexcessa and Synnessa have been overhauled as well to operate in a higher cost bracket but Lady O has me a little worried that things will generally stay at about the level they have been previously pegged at, but we will see.

And would love to see new Grave Guard, wonder if that means SBG will be getting the NH-esq treatment of 3-ish units in 4th, or maybe we are breaking free of the curse of foot hero spam and 1 release books might come with a new unit occasionally instead. Though a release with new GG, Black Knights and maybe foot Wight King seems like a good one, maybe NH will get new Hexwraiths too?

THough still think there is a good chance it is Stormvermin.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

Also have the prices been leaked for Saturday's pre-orders? (esp prices in £'s 😂)

I didn't share them as there's no AoS, but @Matrindur has them both in EUR and USD as far as I know. I shared the EUR one with him but erased all the messages so I don't have them anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freemeta said:

RIP Realm Wanderers another nail to the coffin of Allies/coalition rules.

I must confess that I wanted to buy all mercenaries for my Kharadron Overlords, but lucky me, I was suspicious that something like that would happen. I was right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Would like more multipart Liberator then Reclusian

Yeah, I'm looking at Preators and Vindictors from Dominion, who got separate releases but still the same ETB kit, and think the Liberators will end up the same. 

On the other hand Reclusians are a more elite unit which could get a multipart kit, just like the Annihilators had. But then Preators also were elite-y.