The Rumour Thread

57 minutes ago, novakai said:

daemon of chaos removal is still not confirm as even Valrek doesn’t believe the rumor because it will leave Be’lekor homeless since they didn’t put him in the CSM codex either.

Be'lakor isn't homeless, he has a House :P

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

When you are giving your opponent auto 12" charge and the ability to auto-pass important rolls? Kinda, especially when armies like Ossiarch literally get exploding 6s on almost all their weapons - in addition to all their army traits.

If the ability to hand this out existed without the downside it would be strong, the problem that makes it mediocre is that in a lot of ways what you give away is stronger than the buff itself.

Luckily it doesn't say you can use the Temptation dice on hits, so don't need to worry as much as about Crit (mortals/hits) etc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Not sure what to make of the new Knight Azyros

I know perfectly what to make of him 😍

Also same as the leviathan contest : There are dozens of new miniatures for both the Skaven and the Stormcast Eternals in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Skaventide launch box, with many more yet to come in later months. You’ll be able to get a look at all of the upcoming miniatures from one side early, depending on who wins the Slaughter at Hel Crown global campaign.

Edited by Vagard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, novakai said:

It just 1 and 1/2 really, it be more of a Grey knight expansion to be fair as Agent where never an army to begin with and Death watch has no unique models outside of one hero 

Yeah... Deathwatch, as a model range, consists of:

• Watchmaster (pre-Primaris, in MkVIII)
  • Watch Captain Artemis (Epic Hero, pre-Primaris, in MkVIII, no longer available to buy)
  • Corvus Blackstar (Inquisitorial flier)
  • Veterans (pre-Primaris, in MkVIII)
  • Kill Team Cassius (Epic Hero, pre-Primaris, in MkVIII)
  • Upgrade kit (pre-Primaris)

Being folded into a new Codex: Agents of the Imperium makes a lot of sense. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Angelic Stormcast let go!!!!!! and Tornus the Redeemed yes the man who made Nurgle a #1 hater that even Khorne gave pause

Peak 🙌 : r/Jujutsufolk

• Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

15 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I think the Knight Azyros would look better with more muted colours on the robes and wings. 

The schemes in the pictures contrast way to much and look a bit silly. 

13 minutes ago, DoctorPerils said:

Yeah, sorry I meant to be adding to your point - happy i understood the hashtag was sarcastic, just didn't express myself as well as you

* on up to three units, at the cost of giving the opponent very large buffs as well.

Of course, this will also largely depend on if its possible to hand out the EUPHORIC keyword in other circumstances

All good. Internet communication and such... . The # could have meant something else as well, so I consider myself "half guilty" =D. 
I agree that it's one of the worst army rules that they've shown so far.

9 minutes ago, Cataphract said:

HOLY SIGMAR

TORNUS GOT A MODEL!!!!!!!!

IMG_2491.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

I love the flaming angel wing and the paint scheme they went with.  It inkeeping with the light jetpack but made it cooler

*chef kiss*

It so far the best design change/upgrade they made for ScE

Also they jive so well with Prosecutor 

image.png.ddea434c8dd8afd767b0faee5ec9c1a3.png

41 minutes ago, Chikout said:

It is just a shame... Tornus is probably the coolest SCE in terms of lore but it got, IMO, the worst SCE design ever :(

Also, he was meant to be a Venator but there's no bow option anymore...

#startingtohateruination

• Like 7
  • Confused 3

16 minutes ago, Urauloth said:

Definitely wasn't expecting to see that guy. Nice to get another novel character in miniature form, I hope this is an ongoing trend.

Tornus isn't a novel character, he was introduced in the Realmgate Wars series which is campaign book. 

Is it just me or are they both very, very, busy and not in a good way? Obviously it's the paint job doing some of that, but particularly on the Skaven my eyes don't know where they should be focusing in on.

I know with Tornus they're trying to make him look floaty with the cloth touching the base, but it seems too straight and symmetrical? Like they're fancy panes of glass, not cloth.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Is it just me or are they both very, very, busy and not in a good way? Obviously it's the paint job doing some of that, but particularly on the Skaven my eyes don't know where they should be focusing in on.

I know with Tornus they're trying to make him look floaty with the cloth touching the base, but it seems too straight and symmetrical? Like they're fancy panes of glass, not cloth.

Yeah. Too much for me.

• Like 2