The Rumour Thread

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

That's nothing new. We already knew they were coming together, but no Big Wagh rules anymore.

but the guy (idk who he is) literaly said you can do and Ij+krule combo

14 minutes ago, Hollow said:

I fully expect Chorfs for AoS, (& Emperors Children for 40k) to drop in 2025. 2025 does not feature the summer launch of a new edition of either 40k or AoS. There will be significant releases for both systems to make up the shortfall. (I expect we will see new stuff for both HH and ToW as well as other games, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new box for Quest 40k) 

But it is HH new edition launch, right? Or at least they will release something big by that time.

It'd be interesting to see how many new model mondays are dedicated to Necromunda and Blood Bowl, because it feels like it's almost every monday but the reality could be quite different. I wish somebody made a list of how many mondays were dedicated to each game.

I'm way too lazy for that though lol

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

No more Necromunday, please. Just give us something different. Whatever 😭

I actually like Mondays revealing Necromunda and Bloodbowl content as it keeps the smaller games with dedicated communities in the public eye and also frees up time from large previews from focusing to heavily on what amount to niche products. So it kind of keeps expectations in check but simultaneously they need to drop something big on Monday ever few weeks to keep the larger communities coming back. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Snarff said:

It'd be interesting to see how many new model mondays are dedicated to Necromunda and Blood Bowl, because it feels like it's almost every monday but the reality could be quite different. I wish somebody made a list of how many mondays were dedicated to each game.

I'm way too lazy for that though lol

It is a decent chunk of work xD

Just now, Neverchosen said:

I actually like Mondays revealing Necromunda and Bloodbowl content as it keeps the smaller games with dedicated communities in the public eye and also frees up time from large previews from focusing to heavily on what amount to niche products. So it kind of keeps expectations in check but simultaneously they need to drop something big on Monday ever few weeks to keep the larger communities coming back. 

It sometimes feels like they just announce a Necromunda or Bloodbowl model just so they can say they revealed a model on monday though. Some of the more niche game models take ages to release after they're announced.

Then again, it might just be the settings being completely unrelated to AoS. Necromunda models fit 40K quite well, and Blood Bowl models can be converted to TOW models occasionally, but there's no niche AoS game being promoted. If they did reveals like this for Warcry or Underworlds (or even better, a new AoS setting game), I don't think I would notice the BB and Necromunda 'bias' (for lack of a better word) that new model mondays seem to have.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

While I agree, I would prefer for them something like what LOTR is getting lately. A monthly tease that is revealed after that month with the release of the new tease. Give them that and a chunk of the Monday models rotations rather than monopolizing the Monday minis for a while and then forget they exist.

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

It is a decent chunk of work xD

It is for sure, and I don't think it's worth it. That's why I'm too lazy for it. I was just thinking that it would be interesting to have the data neatly summarized.

1 minute ago, Snarff said:

It sometimes feels like they just announce a Necromunda or Bloodbowl model just so they can say they revealed a model on monday though. Some of the more niche game models take ages to release after they're announced.

Then again, it might just be the settings being completely unrelated to AoS. Necromunda models fit 40K quite well, and Blood Bowl models can be converted to TOW models occasionally, but there's no niche AoS game being promoted. If they did reveals like this for Warcry or Underworlds (or even better, a new AoS setting game), I don't think I would notice the BB and Necromunda 'bias' (for lack of a better word) that new model mondays seem to have.

Yeah. Exactly this. And on many occasions they are resin models that even if they could fit the AoS universe, I wouldn't be interested in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snarff said:

It is for sure, and I don't think it's worth it. That's why I'm too lazy for it. I was just thinking that it would be interesting to have the data neatly summarized.

At least we can compare the RE ones, but deffo the Monday minis feels higher for NM and BB.

Just now, Ejecutor said:

While I agree, I would prefer for them something like what LOTR is getting lately. A monthly tease that is revealed after that month with the release of the new tease. Give them that and a chunk of the Monday models rotations rather than monopolizing the Monday minis for a while and then forget they exist.

I don't think that no Necromunda or Blood Bowl would necessarily lead to more main-game models being revealed. I think it would just lead to fewer new model mondays. If they really want to announce something for 40K or AoS they usually do that in addition to the necromunda/blood bowl monday now.

They usually save the 40K and AoS releases for the bigger reveals, and revealing single models would most likely spoil those surprises.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, cyrus said:

@Nezzhil what do you think about this rumors ? Big waagh as pdf ??

xIPq8Op.jpeg

No, I don't expect Big Waaagh during the Index period. Other point is an Army of Renown inside the Orruk Warclans Battletome when It will been released, or a campaign book.

But, I only expect a bundle Battletome called Orruk Warclans with the actual info that we have right now. Big Waaagh has gonne for me, I always try to be conservative with my hopes when I am serious.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Peacaf said:

GW has pulled the warscroll builder website.

App 100% payment in 3, 2, 1 and 0 GW being disgusting for the 1000th time.

The guy who made it has decided to no longer update it- It’s not GW’s website. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Vagard said:

Is there any official date for a preview this summer? I exect one around the release date of skaventide but I don't find any official communication

Nothing confirmed yet but there are likely  two options :

1) Dominion style as celebration preview the day of the release (13th of July)

2)Leviathan style with the full winning faction reveal at the end of the  campaign ( 4th of August)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ScionOfOssia said:

The guy who made it has decided to no longer update it- It’s not GW’s website. 

Honestly, I think it wouldn't be that crazy if someone ask him to get access to the code so it can be continued.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Nothing confirmed yet but there are likely  two options :

1) Dominion style as celebration preview the day of the release (13th of July)

2)Leviathan style with the full winning faction reveal at the end of the  campaign ( 4th of August)

More likely the 2nd one as no preview has been yet announced for the 13th I guess?