The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Ill say this yes Urban battle btu i would like to see urban battle is not only Free cities but also other faction cities

• The Lumineth Tor
  • Kharadon Baraks, Khazalid Karak, Fyreslayer magmahold
  • Searphon temple cities (which i guess if they do the inside of the Eye of Chotec counts)

i feel most the location they fight in is always the wilds or a uncontested ruin

Faction-specific urban terrain I wouldn't say no to, but that won't happen I think.

We had some Street of Death rules (maybe 2nd or 3rd GHB?). I remember that units could garrison houses, throw bricks, travel using sewers and bonus to fight withing small alleys and stuff like that.

I'm all for another round of urban combat, it was so fun and I hope to see again with 4th AoS rules.

Edited by Beliman
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

44 minutes ago, Snarff said:

I wouldnt like Warcry to be reworked, it's the best GW ruleset already. Campaigns also work well already.

And I would personally hate an urban environment. We already have so much urban terrain (or ruined urban terrain, defiled urban terrain, etc). We also had Warcry catacombs already. I feel like some people just want Warcry to turn into Mordheim.

The natural environments of the realm are so unexplored still, the Gnarlwood was our first actual delve into that. I want much more of that, just a bit more varied.

Warcry is absolutely GW's best ruleset...for skirmish play.  It does not and cannot handle campaign play, because the stat ranges are far too small.  Giving someone +1 damage makes them TITANICALLY more powerful than they were before.  That's the issue with it.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Ill say this yes Urban battle but i would like to see urban battle is not only Free cities but also other faction cities

• The Lumineth Tor
    • Godsbane (Warhammer: Age of Sigmar) See more
    • New Swordmasters in AoS? - Ulthuan
  • Kharadon Baraks
    • Sky-port - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
    • Kharadron Overlords Army Guide & Review (Tactics & Units)
  •  Khazalid Karak
    • Karak Eight Peaks - Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
    • Karaz-a-Karak.webp.491a42611f7b4ee209aa8e1211df4759.webp
  • Fyreslayer magmahold
    • Magmahold - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
    • Magmahold - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
  • Searphon temple cities (which i guess if they do the inside of the Eye of Chotec counts)
    • Temple-city - Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
    • From The Hidden City (Warhammer Lizardmen Temple-City

i feel most the location they fight in is always the wilds or a uncontested ruin

GW don't make more ImperialSigmarite ruins terrain challenge (impossible)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

What do we expect for today's preorder? Another small week to leave Skaventide its time to shine?

Sprue & brews said GH is going on preorder next Saturday.

Yes , Leviathan went sold out online in the first 24hrs in Europe and North America at least .

• Thanks 1

A bunch of Age of Sigmar extras up for pre-order next week, including the standalone Core Rulebook and Faction Packs (free PDFs coming 'shortly after release' so around three weeks-ish?)

Qv3VWKfaquBd444Q.jpg

Also a Limited Edition of it.

7wuT7fbN6MKuVfzG.jpg

And dice, though these look identical to the GA dice they sold at the start of 3.0 and may still be available some places.

a1vTLPZaqBxkUbu7.jpg

• LOVE IT! 1

4 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Free digital editions of these Faction Packs will be available to download soon after release.

This is just a joke at this point. Infuriating release of a new edition.

Note that on top of the faction packs pics, there's this part: " Each Faction Pack will be available to download for free before the launch of the new edition and will be available to purchase as packs of cards"

Roll a D6 to see which is correct.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Engrimm said:

Note that on top of the faction packs pics, there's this part: " Each Faction Pack will be available to download for free before the launch of the new edition and will be available to purchase as packs of cards"

Yeah I noticed that too. I think it's probably the case that we see the faction packs before launch and the battletomes for the discontinued factions after launch. 

6 minutes ago, Engrimm said:

I saw the same thing and just stared at the sun a minute

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Engrimm said:

Do they have people check these things before they publish articles? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Engrimm said:

Still we should get all the info next Sat then as man reads book etc goes up?

51 minutes ago, Engrimm said:

image.png.72ac95cffc4e73d5b7f68d7ba76de4f3.png