The Rumour Thread

47 minutes ago, Mutton said:

for units that are already pretty lackluster in the shooting department.

Are there any good ranged profiles in the game? I think that most ranged attacks for units with multiple models are 4+/3+ or 3+/4+, and most weapons that are not artillery have between 0 and -1 rend with (crit) auro-wound if they have poison or whatever.

• Like 1

Goonhammer did the Ossiarchs dirty. Katakros is relatively strong (IE strong for 4th, not 3rd), and the Immortis do have a synergy they’ve forgotten with the Soulreaper that completely flipped my opinion of them (Soulreaper lets an Infantry unit fight immediately after him with the equivalent of a free All-Out Attack and is actually one of our biggest winners this edition) meaning they lost a wound and 1 control but will now usually be buddies with someone who gives them +1 To Hit and makes them usually-1 To Get Wounded. We’ve got our fair share of tricks yet and I would’ve showcased him over the Harvester.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Kroak said:

Also, the Bastiladon with Ark of Sotek has the 'Skink' keyword but the Bastiladon with Solar Engine does not.

I guess this is what happens when you hire writers and editors based on "attitude, not skills".

Also, indexes don't get the same love and attention to detail as BTs, so it is normal. We cannot expect mini BTs in terms of quality.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

4 hours ago, Beliman said:

Are there any good ranged profiles in the game? I think that most ranged attacks for units with multiple models are 4+/3+ or 3+/4+, and most weapons that are not artillery have between 0 and -1 rend with (crit) auro-wound if they have poison or whatever.

Bow kurnoths are the best ones I saw so far.

18" 2 +3/+3/-1/2 (anti hero +1 rend) and ignore the guarded hero rule (for targeting and the -1 to hit).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Engrimm said:

image.png.401601ecdbefc904d0105bdcf5f9f66e.png

It seems that our skyvessels are going to be mainly focused on movement shenanigans. Their damage is far away from any other 500p unit in the game, and can be cut in half if anyone comes in to melee.

Being an army without any priests, magic and Monsters, I expected a bit more. We lost a lot of our customization in this 3rd to 4th transition: the Code, Spell in the Bottle and our Mount Traits. Don't get me wrong, this new iteration of Great Endrinworks is fine, but we are the army with the least "list-building" options available that are not tied to models.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BlazerVX said:

Man, I just need to know if morghasts weapon profiles have been combined or not. Please be leaked soon lol

Yes, they are.

4 hours ago, Scythian said:

Anyone find the Fellwater Troggoths warscroll?

Almost the same, but losing th -1 hit.

46 minutes ago, Beliman said:

It seems that our skyvessels are going to be mainly focused on movement shenanigans. Their damage is far away from any other 500p unit in the game, and can be cut in half if anyone comes in to melee.

Being an army without any priests, magic and Monsters, I expected a bit more. We lost a lot of our customization in this 3rd to 4th transition: the Code, Spell in the Bottle and our Mount Traits. Don't get me wrong, this new iteration of Great Endrinworks is fine, but we are the army with the least "list-building" options available that are not tied to models.

Just bought a Kharadron army, so now we are mates xD

• Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

17 hours ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Now this is interesting.

image.png.21202b3895ca9d6b9e649b14cd1b7192.png

Armies of Renown was not something I expected to make the cut there.

How much you wanna bet that armies of renown could become their own spearheads in the future. the blending of spearheads, unique characters and their regiments.armies of renown will be how they move products in the future. 

14 minutes ago, IronVIke said:

How much you wanna bet that armies of renown could become their own spearheads in the future. the blending of spearheads, unique characters and their regiments.armies of renown will be how they move products in the future. 

It would make a lot of sense to me, but GW does not always takes such options.