GG - 12/18

IJ - 9/7

KBZ - 10/6

OM - 11/13

SoB - 6/2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

RIP Mortek Crawler, gunned down before you could even leave the house. Same for most of IDK at that, jesus christ the Turtle isn’t worth 500 points. 

Crawlers were OP once, and now have to suffer for 10 generations. 

IDK have Isharann emissaries, but none of the non-name Isharann qualify. That seems like an oversight.

8 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

RIP Mortek Crawler, gunned down before you could even leave the house. Same for most of IDK at that, jesus christ the Turtle isn’t worth 500 points. 

The Crawler is in line with other artillery pieces. Which, to be fair, might all be trash for all we know. But at least it's consistent.

Also, it only took 10 years, but the Mortis Engine finally became a HERO.

1 minute ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

The Crawler is in line with other artillery pieces. Which, to be fair, might all be trash for all we know. But at least it's consistent.

Also, it only took 10 years, but the Mortis Engine finally became a HERO.

Now it only needs to be put into the correct faction to make this box playable out of the box.

image.png.bc1287e281c6839f9ec875c1a74b37ef.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, PraetorDragoon said:

Now it only needs to be put into the correct faction to make this box playable out of the box.

image.png.bc1287e281c6839f9ec875c1a74b37ef.png

You can't keep calling them Malignants, grandpa, that's offensive. They prefer to be referred to as Nighthaunt now. Get with the times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

You can't keep calling them Malignants, grandpa, that's offensive. They prefer to be referred to as Nighthaunt now. Get with the times.

It's spelt Spookie Boiz and Gurlz ;)

So, this update confirms, in theory, new kits for archwarlocks, master moulders, acolytes, weapon teams and stormvermins. Globadiers coming on 5s as a weapon team (huh?????) and stormvermins on 10s.

9 minutes ago, Garrac said:

So, this update confirms, in theory, new kits for archwarlocks, master moulders, acolytes, weapon teams and stormvermins. Globadiers coming on 5s as a weapon team (huh?????) and stormvermins on 10s.

Yeah a while back there was rumor saying that all the weapon team even Doom flayer is updated apart from the Warp Grinder 

10 minutes ago, Garrac said:

As well as the fact that Night Runners are likely to remain unchanged. 

It seems Phoenix Temple, Wanderers and other CoS units that were removed last year are not part of Legends. Guess I will stay in 3rd edition then…

Ok, actually since I only play at home it doesn’t matter anyway, and I am happy for all the people who get to enjoy 4th ed.

As THG mentioned on his stream, we are now in the brief era of Schrodinger's Warscrolls, where peoples' kneejerk hot takes mean that every warscroll in the game is simultaneously both literal garbage and wildly OP 😆

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

Just now, Acrozatarim said:

As THG mentioned on his stream, we are now in the brief era of Schrodinger's Warscrolls, where peoples' kneejerk hot takes mean that every warscroll in the game is simultaneously both literal garbage and wildly OP 😆

Isn't that the default state of AoS?

• Haha 1

My two armies are on different ends of the points increases scale. My Flesh Eater Courts went down in points (Endless spells are free now) and I magically have over 3K points worth of StD painted up (800 point increase). Definitely fair looking at the character Warscrolls, my beloved Cenaurion Marshall and Myrmidon have had a massive glowup! 😁

11 minutes ago, Periophtalmus said:

It seems Phoenix Temple, Wanderers and other CoS units that were removed last year are not part of Legends. Guess I will stay in 3rd edition then…

Ok, actually since I only play at home it doesn’t matter anyway, and I am happy for all the people who get to enjoy 4th ed.

Lolz. So there are legends inside legends.

Now I'm curious what Soul Grinders look like to warrant 330 points. Either they are badass to boost the Despoiler subfaction, or they suck and they want to discourage play so as to squat them after a while.