The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, RetconnedLegion said:

Twelvety-six.

i ordered from a parts-seller and when I asked him about the codes, he had no idea what i was talking about and had been throwing them away... the amount of votes for the QR contest will have a big discrepancy to how many boxes sold IME

Yeah, me and a friend bought the box, but we both will be gone in different periods of time until the competition ends, so we will not be able to play the game. So our code will not be used.

I mean we could just use the code and say we played a game, but that would be cheating right? :D

8 minutes ago, Boingrot Bouncer said:

Yeah, me and a friend bought the box, but we both will be gone in different periods of time until the competition ends, so we will not be able to play the game. So our code will not be used.

I mean we could just use the code and say we played a game, but that would be cheating right? :D

Looks like what a skaven would do gleefully

1 hour ago, Boingrot Bouncer said:

You can pm me the code and I could use it

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

i ordered from a parts-seller and when I asked him about the codes, he had no idea what i was talking about and had been throwing them away... the amount of votes for the QR contest will have a big discrepancy to how many boxes sold IME

I honestly hardly doubt he has been throwing them away. As when you claim them you enter into the contest for minis I think he has been just claiming them. You just need a quick read to realise you can win minis.

2 hours ago, Boingrot Bouncer said:

No one is asking you for results or something like that. Claim it! Just vote SCE :P

21 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

I really hope everyone making almost the same roadmap manifests as the real one being the same when they reveal it :D

Yeah, there's a 70% of it or something on those lines that is common across most of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Asbestress said:

J'espère vraiment que tous ceux qui créent presque la même feuille de route se manifesteront comme si la vraie feuille de route était la même lorsqu'ils la révéleront. :D

On the mine, i even have a doubt for Lumineth and little for Seraphon.

IDK why ?

17 hours ago, Sahrial said:

At some point we’ll have a guesstimate for how many units of the box sold.

Itll be under that number, for sure. 😛

Web store copies are 23237 ( we know because of token promotion) but are not sold out .

We don’t how many copies GW stores and indipendent  retailers had.

With new starter sets going on preorder next Saturday ( 27th July) , Skaventide box may go on last chance to buy. 

7 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Web store copies are 23237 ( we know because of token promotion) but are not sold out .

We don’t how many copies GW stores and indipendent  retailers had.

With new starter sets going on preorder next Saturday ( 27th July) , Skaventide box may go on last chance to buy. 

No way. Their token promotion runs until Halloween. If the game doesn't sell out before then, it will go last chance to buy after that. If the Skaven and Stormcast previews are good it will give the box a boost in sales so we may yet see it sell out. 

We do know some data. Gap games in Australia got 200 copies and sold out last week. Alchemist Workshops got 400 and got down to 35 left last week. They then got another 75 boxes. Since then they've shifted another 20 or so copies so the game is selling well by any metric that isn't the insanity of 40k launches. 

A big difference between 3rd and 4th is that a lot of people were very worried about the new rules like unleash hell. Word of mouth has been much more positive this time, especially with spearhead. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Your predictions all suck! I want one where Tzeentch gets a decently sized wave FAST. 

So please adapt your predictions. 

Fast and decent sized, IMO, is not compatible, so it would have to be at least Spring 2025.

2 hours ago, MitGas said:

Your predictions all suck! I want one where Tzeentch gets a decently sized wave FAST. 

So please adapt your predictions. 

I am so divided on what to expect regarding the future of Demons, with some of the finecast demons being retired and even some plastic demon kits being sent to legends in AOS (Slaanesh Chariot options), I feel like we might get a new update for the Demons in the not so distant future. However, with Emperor's children on the horizon I am curious if Demons will remain as much of a standalone fixture in 40k or if they become integrated into the god specific armies in that system as well? 

So I see two possibilities in the future:
A) Demons will get a mass release in 40k with updated models and new units for the Gods. This would be great for age of sigmar and I would happily jump onto a 40k Demon army (something I have been considering doing for years now)
B) Demons will lose much of their support becoming subfactions in 40k and AOS and feature even less support (why I have yet to jump aboard the Demon Train).

So maybe we will get some new Tzeentch demons in the future I am quite hopeful but I am also not particularly trusting of GW.

• Like 1