The Rumour Thread

Just now, MitGas said:

Someone knows his Transformers. ❤️ The real Transformers, not that Michael Bay stuff!

I grew up on G1 and the Unicron Trilogy, watched and like parts of the first three live action (killing jazz in the first movie was a d!ck move), and can’t wait for Transformers One if for no other reason then that it’s the franchise’s 40th.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I grew up on G1 and the Unicron Trilogy, watched and like parts of the first three live action (killing jazz in the first movie was a d!ck move), and can’t wait for Transformers One if for no other reason then that it’s the franchise’s 40th.

👍

I'm more of a Geewhunner (I was one of those sad nerds that explained to Don Murphy (producer) that we need Peter Cullen, not George Clooney (yes, they actually suggested him) as Optimus :D) and Beast Wars kinda guy, although I did love Animated a lot as well.

8 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Well thought! Now we just have to avoid the SCE bullet.

Well, I could imagine that it's not going to be a SCE and not a dwarf either as they all get special minis from time to time. Guess it's Lumineth time then! 😂 Too bad CoS got that awesome raven knight already.

Perhaps they use it to give IDK or DoK something nice, they could really use more stuff.

9 hours ago, LeisureCanid said:

Well, I for one have high hopes we'll see those "Bat-Rats". But supreme disappointment if they're called anything else.

PS - Intermittent lurker, first time poster. This forum and rumour thread is absolutely amazing. You're a lovely bunch, and every time I think I've spotted something or had some cunning insight, I come here and find you're five steps ahead. : )

Welcome mate!

• Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 8/1/2024 at 3:55 PM, Chikout said:

Spoilers ahead.  BEWARE! Still don't know how to add spoiler tags on mobile. (Sorted - GT ;) ) Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

Assassins with chain whips. Skaven bats both large and small. Corrupted creatures including animals and humans that have become ratlike. Skaven with giant shields, which aren't stormvermin who get mentioned later. The big clawlord on palanquin. A giant horned skull covered in human skin that acts as a kind of portal which vomits out maddened skaven whose skin is covered in metal spikes. 

This is all loads of rubbish unfortunately… Where’s Krittock Foulblade? Or Vizzik Scour? 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

12 minutes ago, Whitefang back me up said:

This is all loads of rubbish unfortunately… Where’s Krittock Foulblade? Or Vizzik Scour? 

2 minutes ago, Whitefang back me up said:

They don’t want us to know about the new lord Vigilant on Morrgryph! 

Our Cogfort mentioning Messiah!

Nazgul witch king return of the king GIF on GIFER - by Agamadred

Edited by Asbestress
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, Whitefang back me up said:

They don’t want us to know about the new lord Vigilant on Morrgryph! 

Morrgryph? Hum... It definitely has to be something different to the Gryph-stalker... but at the same time it feels too similar.

Also, what about the future of CoS? Diversity. Yay or nay?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Whitefang back me up said:

Oh hi. Welcome back! Creative license it is then. I'm actually glad gw would let an author do this.