The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

yep that to be expected hope for at least a good teaser model tomorrow maybe the Rattling gunner or Globadier 

kind of sad I still have to wait another week until AOS novels come out i really excited to get hand on "On the Shoulder of Giants" anthology book

image.png.e144a392626446d6c7e46cd7fb829f45.png

Wait a minute! Wait a minute! the special edition codex is just the Witch hunter cover art poorly edited into a terrible background? nooooooooooooo i just just can't. what is going on with this codex?

SundayPreview Aug4 40k 01 ImpAgentsCodex

Warhammer 40,000 (Third Edition): Codex – Witch Hunters | Board Game |  BoardGameGeek

apparently it also has no new lore apart from Coteaz is currently hunting Vashtorr that was already told in white dwarf. This has to be one GW biggest fumble in 2024 maybe behind great squatting (even then that event can be argue)

the only thing i can enjoyed of AoI release is the fact that they're brought back bunch of models form Blackstone fortress like the Navigator and Ministorum Priest

i wouldn't mind if they do that for some of Cursed city or Silver tower heroes

Warhammer Quest: Cursed City – Board game review

Boardgame Review: 'Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower' - GeekDad

The Fyreslayer hero is already available separate

Also, just the Cursed City models could fill out the CoS roster's lack of generic single characters pretty nicely with;

• Alchemite style separate Death Mage
  • Witch Hunter with Long-Fusil
  • Sigmarite Priest / Light Wizard
  • Freeguild Sub-Marshal with Greatsword / with Pistol and Sabre
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gareth 🍄 said:

Pretty disappointing release for the Inquisition IMO. Could make all sorts of interesting new models but they're giving us a very bland-looking Inquisitor instead. Meh!

I know it doesn't count for much but seeing them all together - it's beautiful. Almost everything looks absolutely great. Coteaz not so much. Funny that Duncan kitbashed his own. Could it be a cheeky way of saying that the new Coteaz isn't exactly perfect? 

36 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

1722791523247754.jpg.43ac7db6b31a7eb6b0d4a51250613c3e.jpg

btw they show some silhouette of the model 

1722791682716612.jpg.b5881fb094c650a5556281270e05f2e3.jpg

1722791762119117.jpg.bf4d3e085eb7a6bfff461abc39e8abc8.jpg

we already know #2 is Knight Azyros which they kind of accidentally reveal with the Core Rulebook hence the leak 

What the bet that is Krittock Foulblade? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

1722791523247754.jpg.43ac7db6b31a7eb6b0d4a51250613c3e.jpg

btw they show some silhouette of the model 

1722791682716612.jpg.b5881fb094c650a5556281270e05f2e3.jpg

1722791762119117.jpg.bf4d3e085eb7a6bfff461abc39e8abc8.jpg

we already know #2 is Knight Azyros which they kind of accidentally reveal with the Core Rulebook hence the leak 

SUMMON THE POTATO CAMERAMEN! WE MUST EXECUTE THEM TO AVOID LEAKS!!!

• Like 1

I don't see these images anywhere on WarCom or Twitter, am I missing something? Edit, ah was it in the video? That makes sense 😂

But either way not sure it is Queek, has it would be wierd for him to make a return without his Trophy Rack with heads on that talked to him, that was kinda a core component of his character.

Edited by Goatforce

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

yep that to be expected hope for at least a good teaser model tomorrow maybe the Rattling gunner or Globadier 

kind of sad I still have to wait another week until AOS novels come out i really excited to get hand on "On the Shoulder of Giants" anthology book

image.png.e144a392626446d6c7e46cd7fb829f45.png

Wait a minute! Wait a minute! the special edition codex is just the Witch hunter cover art poorly edited into a terrible background? nooooooooooooo i just just can't. what is going on with this codex?

SundayPreview Aug4 40k 01 ImpAgentsCodex

Warhammer 40,000 (Third Edition): Codex – Witch Hunters | Board Game |  BoardGameGeek

apparently it also has no new lore apart from Coteaz is currently hunting Vashtorr that was already told in white dwarf. This has to be one GW biggest fumble in 2024 maybe behind great squatting (even then that event can be argue)

the only thing i can enjoyed of AoI release is the fact that they're brought back bunch of models form Blackstone fortress like the Navigator and Ministorum Priest

i wouldn't mind if they do that for some of Cursed city or Silver tower heroes

Warhammer Quest: Cursed City – Board game review

Boardgame Review: 'Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower' - GeekDad

Misteweaver was weirdly there for sale until a couple of months ago.

This “Foulblade” reminds me of the Infamous Fell Blade that First Killed Nagash. I wonder if there will be a tie in with him further down the line. given The Deathly Nature as it seems of the Ruination Chamber and Skaven being Nagash’s Saturday Morning Villain to all his ambitions - It would be poetic justice for Nagash to Do something Dirty against the Skaven for once. 

If this is already the case apologies, I don’t remain up to-date on AoS lore apart from the odd dribs and drabs I pick up here. 

11 hours ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Queek

I’m not certain that is queek.

he has no trophies on his troohpy rack

also dwarf gouger is missing

4 hours ago, Kronos said:

This “Foulblade” reminds me of the Infamous Fell Blade that First Killed Nagash. I wonder if there will be a tie in with him further down the line. given The Deathly Nature as it seems of the Ruination Chamber and Skaven being Nagash’s Saturday Morning Villain to all his ambitions - It would be poetic justice for Nagash to Do something Dirty against the Skaven for once. 

If this is already the case apologies, I don’t remain up to-date on AoS lore apart from the odd dribs and drabs I pick up here. 

It does somewhat.

still though i’d be a lot more happy if the fellblade was an actual artefact for the skaven.

something that can even kill big monsters like nagash, but obly be taken by the smaller heroes.

and therefore and artefact that kills its user slowly as well

• Like 1

With the Agents of Imperium we have the near releases for August:

- Necromunda book + resin models
- HH book + resin models
- Greenskins or Dwarf kits
- Legion Imperialis support kits

- Skaven release (August 24)
- Blood Angel boxset (August 31)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Urauloth said:

Super excited to see Tzchaikovsky tackle AoS. He's one of my favourite writers, and I've enjoyed his forays into BL so far.

Not-Queek silhouette is very promising. Can't wait to see the mini.

It hadn't clicked for me that it was him, even more excited for the book now as I loved Children of Time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

With the Agents of Imperium we have the near releases for August:

- Necromunda book + resin models
- HH book + resin models
- Greenskins or Dwarf kits
- Legion Imperialis support kits

- Skaven release (August 24)
- Blood Angel boxset (August 31)

Do you mean the pre-order date for the skaven and blood angels?