The Rumour Thread

24 minutes ago, mawhis117 said:

Astral Templars Army of renown Rules from WD Too!

They look cool, lorefriendly and fun. That's exactly what all armies if renown should be, instead of spamming the same troop.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Man, I miss the leakers and the potatocams...

If we get leaks three days before the event is a ******. Leaks are only good months before, because they give us good moments of fun.

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

If we get leaks three days before the event is a ******. Leaks are only good months before, because they give us good moments of fun.

Unless they are SCE leaks... or even better, Chorfs ;)

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Sarouan said:

Roadmaps are a bad idea to me, because release schedules change all the time depending of the situation and when something can't be released at the said date, people get angry. And why bother with one when Warhammer Community litterally exists to give you news / previews every day.

Weird approach. I can see that roadmaps may be troublesome for GW, but they are useful for the hobby planning. I don't want to check Warhammer Community every day - I would rather know now that the army I'm interested in will receive something around spring 2025.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Man I hope Ramsay gets absolutely murderized in Winds of Winter….

Yeah, he definitely needs to be as horribly murderized as Jaime’s character development in the show was by the showrunners! 👌

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mawhis117 said:

Astral Templars Army of renown Rules from WD Too!

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

This is nice! Hopefully they will do a lot of these. Is it also available in the app or will it be added to the app?

Edited by Tonhel
  • Like 1

Just now, JerekKruger said:

I assumed that was just future proofing themselves just in case.

There were rumours about faction terrain and spells getting more presence. SCE could be the first faction to confirm this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Beliman said:

I don't think so. I mean, GW can destroy the Great Patch, write some books about the "survivors", a new campaign made 200 years later to move the burden from Hammerhall to another City, and go on from there (I mean, they destroyed Warhammer Fantasy, that should be enough to know what they are capable of).

I'm not a writer, but you get the point. Everything in AoS can be changed, some things require A LOT of work to do so, but doable.

Right that's what I mean: They shouldn't need to do all that work. they've ALREADY constructed foundations of the setting that would have to be smashed or retconned, and then pull out more Deus Ex's to explain why Chaos didn't just win again if Order lost it's biggest, best COS. AOS does a ton of refreshing things with Fantasy, but I gotta say the narrative corner they've dug feels weirdly large for being 9 years old. I get Warhammer has always been like this in some fashion, it's just more tiring as an adult who enjoys literature analysis & not just reading cool stuff.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BarakUrbaz said:

Hammerhal falling won't lead to Chaos invading Azyr for the simple fact that Chaos was unable to invade Azyr for 500 years before Hammerhal was even founded. 

Yeah, Azyr doesn't have many connections to the rest of the Realms. That's its strength.