The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I am more excited to read the comments on those from either 40k or WHFB complaining during the preview 😅

I already saw a guy complaining about wanting new Slaanesh stuff for 40k in the youtube stream chat. 

I'm glad for all the skaven players, but as a Duardin, I'm not interested in this preview.

Let's see how this livestream goes, pretty sure that the models are going to be fantastic and maybe they something more for non-ScE/ non-skavens players.

37 minutes ago, BarakUrbaz said:

I already saw a guy complaining about wanting new Slaanesh stuff for 40k in the youtube stream chat. 

Wait, what? Really? Isn't it one of the worst kept 40K secrets that Emperor's Children are coming this edition? Also given a new army(ish) codex has just dropped why would they announce ECs even if this wasn't a specifically AoS stream?

People on the internet I guess, bloody hell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goatforce said:

Wait, what? Really? Isn't it one of the worst kept 40K secrets that Emperor's Children are coming this edition? Also given a new army(ish) codex has just dropped why would they announce ECs even if this wasn't a specifically AoS stream?

People on the internet I guess, bloody hell.

Pretty much, everything they did just before the World Eater's release is repeating right now for Emperor's Children at the moment so it would be shocking if they don't get their own book later this edition. But it won't stop people complaining about them not getting to see everything they want right now because clearly companies just cater to them and them alone.

Looking forward to seeing whatever gets revealed today, Stormcast or Skaven, AoS usually has the most exciting minis that GW put out and I think we're going to be eating well this edition.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

here the BINGO card for tomorrow

8zsx9w.jpg.60dfa443d0fcdbe33e0e6943f764053a.jpg

and Free BINGO card template for anyone wanting to make their own

imageedit_2_9581776022.png.880cada68baa3195cfef9cc30a05c9c8.png

All I want is Globadiers to not be sold in individual blisters anymore...

I may or may not have bought a Warlock Bombardier, and may or may not be planning a small Skryre force for which they would be useful.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

All I want is Globadiers to not be sold in individual blisters anymore...

They deserve some sort of long-service trophy. I can't think of any other models that have been included in the current range since before I even became aware of the hobby! 

• Like 3

Just now, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

They deserve some sort of long-service trophy. I can't think of any other models that have been included in the current range since before I even became aware of the hobby! 

Rat monkeys? 😅

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

I am more excited to read the comments on those from either 40k or WHFB complaining during the preview 😅

That's why I've watched every preview since the first one after TOW with the chat muted. Negativity during streams has definitely increased. Any AoS excitement gets largely drowned out by the exact same anti AoS spam we've seen since launch which is annoying.

Instead, I watch them while in a voice call with friends who also play AoS, can highly recommend.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Pretty much, everything they did just before the World Eater's release is repeating right now for Emperor's Children at the moment so it would be shocking if they don't get their own book later this edition. But it won't stop people complaining about them not getting to see everything they want right now because clearly companies just cater to them and them alone.

Looking forward to seeing whatever gets revealed today, Stormcast or Skaven, AoS usually has the most exciting minis that GW put out and I think we're going to be eating well this edition.

Yeah some people seeing 40K as the only valid thing that GW does and everything else is "trash" is a little bit irritating, I mean obviously there are people in AoS, OW, HH etc who are like that but even considering 40K's larger fanbase it seems disproportionately to be fans of 40K who are those people.

Yeah can't wait to see some AoS minis! Will be at a bbq soon so probably won't watch the stream but will be checking my phone to see what is shown off!

• Like 1

Quite excited  for this today. Bitter sweet my friend are dragging me to go watch the footie which I have no interest in, so I’ll be watching through warcom and TGA updates and being told to “put down my phone”. 

Really amped for this “Vizzik”. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Snarff said:

That's why I've watched every preview since the first one after TOW with the chat muted. Negativity during streams has definitely increased. Any AoS excitement gets largely drowned out by the exact same anti AoS spam we've seen since launch which is annoying.

Instead, I watch them while in a voice call with friends who also play AoS, can highly recommend.

I normally watch it with audio from one YT channel and then I repeat the same with two or three more channels to see their opinions/ reactions xD

2 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Quite excited  for this today. Bitter sweet my friend are dragging me to go watch the footie which I have no interest in, so I’ll be watching through warcom and TGA updates and being told to “put down my phone”. 

Really amped for this “Vizzik”. 

I will tag you saying it is a matter of life and death so you can tell them it is important 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

I think globadiers and warp spiders and the non redone phoenix lords are the longest serving current minis. The warp spiders had their 30th birthday a few weeks back.

I'm very looking forward to seeing what we see today. Alas I need my seraphon to sell before I acquire anything new.

1 hour ago, Snarff said:

1 hour ago, Goatforce said:

Yeah some people seeing 40K as the only valid thing that GW does and everything else is "trash" is a little bit irritating, I mean obviously there are people in AoS, OW, HH etc who are like that but even considering 40K's larger fanbase it seems disproportionately to be fans of 40K who are those people.

Yeah can't wait to see some AoS minis! Will be at a bbq soon so probably won't watch the stream but will be checking my phone to see what is shown off!

1 hour ago, Snarff said:

Its very dishearteniny seeing it but just remember they are the vocal minority. Go on social media anywhere else and the love for AOS minis is insane.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

99810104008_WarpSpidersNEW_01.jpg.bec617090c571afc445edb53fb5a6cae.jpg

Lord Skrolk and the Warpfire Thrower until very recently

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Double Misfire said:

99810104008_WarpSpidersNEW_01.jpg.bec617090c571afc445edb53fb5a6cae.jpg

Lord Skrolk and the Warpfire Thrower until very recently

The Warpspiders are absolutely lovely sculpts though unlike the ratmonkeys to be fair. I hope the update will do them right. 

• Like 1