The Rumour Thread

I am excited I thought I would miss this one. I wasn't paying close enough attention to the AM/PM of the announcement.

In terms of speculation I feel like we will see some rats and that I will have to try and convince myself that I do not need them while also adding going to order a copy of skaventide halfway through the reveal. I have out of no where decided I want to work on a Sisters of Battle army (the only power armour in 40k I actually like) so this preview might put a pin in that plan. So it looks to be between Skaventide and Army of Faith Battleforce (might miss out on this just for waiting for the preview reveals)

Edited by Neverchosen

2 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Stormvermin or riot. Hopefully it's not another Greatswords/Grave Guard/Temple Guard situation, the AoS designers seem to have it in for elite infantry that aren't Chosen!

We know Stormvermin are coming!

4 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Stormvermin or riot. Hopefully it's not another Greatswords/Grave Guard/Saurus Guard situation, the AoS designers seem to have it in for elite infantry that aren't Chosen!

Hopefully AoS 4E will be the edition of elite refreshes for all who need them!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ITS NOW OFICIAL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAimage.png.c6bff50e7119bbc1d7bb2bbf387a3c0d.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

ITS NOW OFICIAL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAimage.png.c6bff50e7119bbc1d7bb2bbf387a3c0d.png

Hopefully that realmgate reopening is not forgotten and is not just marketing material.

• Like 3