The Rumour Thread

Just now, Sarouan said:

Been a bit surprised at the sentence on WarCo :

12 months ?

This isn't new, but IMO it is something positive rather than worrying. It could imply another release from Warcry or something along those lines.

19 minutes ago, LordSolarMach said:

WarCom article says that "...certain miniatures will break free of the confines of the Skaventide box set alongside these releases, including the Clawlord on Gnaw-beast, Rat Ogors, Clanrats, and Ratling Warpblaster, alongside Thanquol on Bonreripper and the Plague Pack." 

Do they mean Skabbik's Plaguepack?

What about the Jezzails... are they going to be Skaventide exclusive? O.o

18 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Will they reveal the new SCE piecemeal over at WHC or is there a Con or a preview somewhere in the near future where they can show the SCE and as importantly, a BT roadmap ? 

End of the month we have Nova.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Most likely the grey seer, jezzails and the warplock engineer. I haven't bought Skaventide so idk about the sprue layout but they did this in Dominion with Yndrasta and the KB characters on foot.

Edit : when the hell are they updating the news article ? The stormvermin and weapons teams still aren't there !

Skaventide only has one sprue that is shared and it is the Grey Sheer with the Engineer.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Acrozatarim said:

I also love the fact that that Krittock's superpowers cementing his rise to power are:

1) a daemon sword

2) being slightly nice to his minions.

Agree, my favorite model of the range, and the one that seems to have a lot of background going on his miniature.

46 minutes ago, LordSolarMach said:

WarCom article says that "...certain miniatures will break free of the confines of the Skaventide box set alongside these releases, including the Clawlord on Gnaw-beast, Rat Ogors, Clanrats, and Ratling Warpblaster, alongside Thanquol on Bonreripper and the Plague Pack." 

Do they mean Skabbik's Plaguepack?

Thanquol is webstore only right now so that might mean it's going back to being available in Shops. Might be the same for Skabbik's Plaguepack and they might change it to a Plague Priest kit?

Just strange that there is nothing about the Jezzails and the Grey Seer/Warlock Engineer.

And since they called out non Skaventide kits it sadly doesn't seem like others like the Deathmaster or the Plague Bell/Warp Lightning Cannon that are also webstore exclusives are returning to stores for that sweet LGS discount. After it didn't happen for Tyranids I thought that would happen but it would still have been nice to get those models a bit cheaper

Edited by Matrindur

One thing I wanna commend the new Skaven after seeing the close ups on the reveal video and pausing to look closely is how they don't "invalidate" the older minis that will remain in the range like the clawlord, abomination, dual kits... Pretty sure you can put, let's say, the new Skryre machines next to the warp lightning cannon and they all visually fit together nicely. 

• Like 5

AOS is once again knocking it out of the park!! Incredible absolutely stunning the minis just kept getting better!!

In regards to Gutter Runners I am positive they will show up in Warcry, alongside guess who? Saurus Temple Guard. Why? The Saurus are guarding the downed Temple Ship of course!! And in regards to SBGL Grave Guard I see them being added in with the 4.0 Tome because who wouldnt rather a new unit than another Vampire!!

• Like 6

Ok, let's just recap:

Globadiers: FINALLY MAN FINALLY, ****** YOU WARPATH GLOBADIERS, A NEW SET IS COMKNG HOME, also, dammmmmn, tthese guys have the best posikg a warhammer mini has ever had, I mean, how did they manage to sculpt the guy throwing a globe in mid air

Galvaneer: seems like he has a new head diferent from the leaked sprue? Just a shame theres a lot of competition for skyrre characters

Master Moulder: yeaaaaah babyyyyyt. Will miss the whip, but i dint care. Will be fun to paint him.

Krittok: ummmm i expected a palanquin here. Also, seems like they forgot to cover a mold line in the little rat?

The weapon teams unit: wow man wow. Love how they went "keep it simple" here, the flame thrower even has less details than our beloved IoB guys, but still kickin. Also, FINALLY, a plastic ratling gun, man

Warp grinder: interesting to not see them on the unit, but separate. Dunno how much play they will have, tho.

Dooom Flayers: woooooooooooo. Great update.

Stormvermin: they are just literally annimproved version of Seb Perbet stormvermins and I LOVE THEM. Also, I think they went up to 28,5mm bases??? They seem to be bigger than the clanrat bases.

Archwarlock: love how they went hard on diferentiating him from ikit, while still retaining the essence. Very john blanche this guy.

Vizzik: marvelous. Magnifique. Wow.

Won't comment on the leaks, but I'll say that Im surprised to not see a new sprue for the clanrats. Seems like you got the skaventide ones, and thats it???

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Ok, let's just recap:

Globadiers: FINALLY MAN FINALLY, ****** YOU WARPATH GLOBADIERS, A NEW SET IS COMKNG HOME, also, dammmmmn, tthese guys have the best posikg a warhammer mini has ever had, I mean, how did they manage to sculpt the guy throwing a globe in mid air

Galvaneer: seems like he has a new head diferent from the leaked sprue? Just a shame theres a lot of competition for skyrre characters

Master Moulder: yeaaaaah babyyyyyt. Will miss the whip, but i dint care. Will be fun to paint him.

Krittok: ummmm i expected a palanquin here. Also, seems like they forgot to cover a mold line in the little rat?

The weapon teams unit: wow man wow. Love how they went "keep it simple" here, the flame thrower even has less details than our beloved IoB guys, but still kickin. Also, FINALLY, a plastic ratling gun, man

Warp grinder: interesting to not see them on the unit, but separate. Dunno how much play they will have, tho.

Dooom Flayers: woooooooooooo. Great update.

Stormvermin: they are just literally annimproved version of Seb Perbet stormvermins and I LOVE THEM. Also, I think they went up to 28,5mm bases??? They seem to be bigger than the clanrat bases.

Archwarlock: love how they went hard on diferentiating him from ikit, while still retaining the essence. Very john blanche this guy.

Vizzik: marvelous. Magnifique. Wow.

Won't comment on the leaks, but I'll say that Im surprised to not see a new sprue for the clanrats. Seems like you got the skaventide ones, and thats it???

I prefer you just use the Skaventide clan rats if getting new ones would mean getting less from this wave.

Also I currently count 32 Units in the Index with the 3 endless spells and the gnawholes that's 36 current entries.

The battletome is supposed to have 43 entries and with Vizzik, Krittok,  the Warlock Galvaneer, Warpvolt Scourgers and the Warp Grinder that's only 41 since everything else already exists in the current index unless I missed something.

If they being Skabbiks Plague Pack back as a Plague Priest on foot that could be 42 but it's still missing one more entry?

Also does somebody have the current cards and can tell me my they already say they include 43 warscroll cards on The website description? It's not the spearhead stuff as those are listed seperately.

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I prefer you just use the Skaventide clan rats if getting new ones would mean getting less from this wave.

Also what else would we have needed for Clanrats? They don't have any special wargear so just different poses? If so they shouldn't have "wasted" a sprue on that, give me more new stuff instead

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

It doesn't look like this release solves any RE, which leaves this one in an odd spot:

bGNtWgNuT2EauJJj.png

Maybe it is not from the SCE wave but from Warcry/ UW.

Also make me curious this one...

I was thinking it should be multi-kit ratorge

1723311616302.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

One thing I wanna commend the new Skaven after seeing the close ups on the reveal video and pausing to look closely is how they don't "invalidate" the older minis that will remain in the range like the clawlord, abomination, dual kits... Pretty sure you can put, let's say, the new Skryre machines next to the warp lightning cannon and they all visually fit together nicely. 

In the same way the IoB clanrats are still good to fill out the Skaventide Clanrats. Lovely release. One of the most beautiful armies for AoS.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Also I currently count 32 Units in the Index with the 3 endless spells and the gnawholes that's 36 current entries.

The battletome is supposed to have 43 entries and with Vizzik, Krittok,  the Warlock Galvaneer, Warpvolt Scourgers and the Warp Grinder that's only 41 since everything else already exists in the current index unless I missed something.

If they being Skabbiks Plague Pack back as a Plague Priest on foot that could be 42 but it's still missing one more entry?

Also does somebody have the current cards and can tell me my they already say they include 43 warscroll cards on The website description? It's not the spearhead stuff as those are listed seperately.

Lets not forget that ratling guns and flame throwers could disappear as separate units, since they are included on the new warpvolt team. Which would leave ir on 40.

But, a warcom article said there were 27 imperial agents datasheets and turns out it was 26, so they lost a lot of credibility.

Edited by Garrac