The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Bosskelot said:

What is happening with Krittok's cloak? It has a giant gap all the way around it. Looks like an ETB model that hasn't been pushed together properly

I thought the same, then I saw the rear view of that cape

But if we all saw it as a big sub-assembly gap, that's it. 

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-10 a las 20.35.52.png

9 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Don't forget about the most important : you can now get a Skryre army of doomflayers and doomwheels - and go ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN on your enemies.

Now go on the tabletop and make Limp Bizkit proud.

If only there was a doomwheel character.

• Like 3

Krittok's cape looks like it should be stitched together but someone forgot to sculpt in the stitches. Maybe it makes more sense when you see the model.

I'm a bit concerned about jezzails staying exclusive to Skaventide. Maybe the new weapon teams will give Skaven armies enough firepower without needing them, but it's a pity for such an iconic unit to get new models and then for them to be locked to a limited set.

Assuming that Stormcast will get 10 new kits (not counting the already revealed Knight Azyros), the same amount the Skaven are getting (not counting their previously revealed Brood Horror), here's my guesses.

#1: Lord Celestant resculpt.

#2: Lord Relictor resculpt.

#3: Lord Vigilor on Morrgryph.

#4: Multipart Reclusians.

#5: Ruination Vandus Hammerhand.

#6: Hallowed Knights Lord-Commander.

#7: New Ruination non-hero big unit (like a monster or dreadnought equivelant).

#8: New Ruination unit more elite than Reclusians (like a Lightning Gheist or whatever).

#9: Multipart Liberators.

#10: Grimrooks (completely random guess because I'm running out of ideas at this point). 

22 minutes ago, Urauloth said:

Krittok's cape looks like it should be stitched together but someone forgot to sculpt in the stitches. Maybe it makes more sense when you see the model.

I'm a bit concerned about jezzails staying exclusive to Skaventide. Maybe the new weapon teams will give Skaven armies enough firepower without needing them, but it's a pity for such an iconic unit to get new models and then for them to be locked to a limited set.

It would be supper weird, because it is a box that is not going to come back, but we saw them doing this already...

39 minutes ago, Mr_Whateley said:

I thought the same, then I saw the rear view of that cape

But if we all saw it as a big sub-assembly gap, that's it. 

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-10 a las 20.35.52.png

Going to divulge one of my painting secrets here:

Unfilled assembly gaps are a lot easier to hide if you don't painstakingly edge highlight them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

7 minutes ago, BarakUrbaz said:

Assuming that Stormcast will get 10 new kits (not counting the already revealed Knight Azyros), the same amount the Skaven are getting (not counting their previously revealed Brood Horror), here's my guesses.

#8: New Ruination unit more elite than Reclusians (like a Lightning Gheist or whatever).

#10: Grimrooks (completely random guess because I'm running out of ideas at this point). 

If Skavens didn't have a multipart equivalent wouldn't it make sense that SCE don't have either?

Whilst it’s a shame Jezzails won’t be released with all of this, it did say in the article that these were to be released within 12 months from now, I took that as no other Skaven until after that time period, so like the Balistus Dreadnought terminator captain etc  of 10th 40K  I assume they will simply release later on

22 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Btw, @Nezzhilare you still crystal on the 7th of september release? Because, damn, im going to soend so much ****** money lol

Old World and Angmar will come before, thats for sure.

We have Horus Heresy and Necromunda books to be released too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, BarakUrbaz said:

Rumour has it about a new SCE war machine. After all, the celestar ballista is leaving the catalogue and a replacement would be nice.

12 minutes ago, MitGas said:

image.jpeg.23b8e2d514036d6918eaee260e9ab4c2.jpeg

whoever this is, this is a cute fellow. Awesome mini! 

@MitGas it's the generic Arch-Warlock/Ikkit Claw updated in glorious plastic. Personally I love this guy and will be running him with a coterie of warlock-engineers/bombadiers/galvaneers in my frankensteinesque army.

2 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

@MitGas it's the generic Arch-Warlock/Ikkit Claw updated in glorious plastic. Personally I love this guy and will be running him with a coterie of warlock-engineers/bombadiers/galvaneers in my frankensteinesque army.

Yeah, this is one of those minis I might snag up just to paint. I can‘t collect Skaven, too many minis to paint. Unless I run a rat ogre list or something. But then, with my luck, GW kills that list in the next edition 😂 The danger is real. I already got 20 Chaos Warriors, 10 Knight, Varanguard, 10 Chosen, a couple of heroes and other STD beasts I can‘t use in my DoT army. 🤮

39 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

Wonder why there wasnt additional pics for the stormvermin and weapon teams

I think the warcom article was really rushed or prepared by someone not really experienced due to summer holidays.

Missing pictures of stormvermin and weapon teams is embarrassing.

No way we are waiting for “12 months” to be released: it’s for sure a mistake and it’s going to be 2 months! 

Our rumourmongers were accurate , I think we miss only wolf rats ! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

If Skavens didn't have a multipart equivalent wouldn't it make sense that SCE don't have either?

Apparently from the looks of the weapon team 

they seem to be multipart kit.

you seem to have 3 different choices of weapons for the weapon team

45 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

Wonder why there wasnt additional pics for the stormvermin and weapon teams

I’m guessing they forgot to add it 

wouldn’t be the first time

3 hours ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Look at that lil guy. I can almost hear him scream 

image.png.1445a553e15942f497756c9101e9c4c1.png

You utter fool-fool ! Skaven science is the best in the Realms !

This is funnily enough the model I like least.

not because it looks weird or so.

more that it reminds me of the warlock bombardier, they way he is standing.

and I like that model a lot better