The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, Beliman said:

I'm really interested if we are going to see any elite unit for Kharadrons in the near future.

Grundstock thunderers are closer, but they are more about being a defensive ranged unit than a true elite unit like Chosen, Ironguts, Trolls, Paladins/Anihilators, Hearthguard, etc...

funny you should mention that because i just got AOS soulbound Ruins of the Past and guess what a Barak has

Guardian Automata

Golem.jpg.28c32be0458be4dbbacdcca19c912bfb.jpg

2 hours ago, Whitefang back me up said:

Did you all enjoy the new Skaven models?

Wait until you all see the mini Doomwheel! 

Woah Woah Woah GIFs | Tenor

we just got skaven reveals you should be giving us Stormcast rumors now good sir

• Like 10
  • Haha 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

13 minutes ago, Mcm6495 said:

Does anyone know when the Stormcast reveal will come out?

At the end of the post they said keep an eye on Warhammer community, so they may drop it a random day, or they may wait until the end of the month, when Nova is happening, but seems we will have reveals each week, next week will be Kill team on Friday, maybe Blood angels on Monday, for all we know they’ll drop it on a Monday 

Edited by Deakz28

2 hours ago, HolyPestilence said:

One minor nitpick regarding vizzik are his teeth. To me they do not look imposing and remind me more of neglected or mutated rabbit teeth. A sharper form would look more sinister to me. Or maybe sharper sculpted teeth plus a more canine position.

But thats Skaven Neglected and Mutated Rabbits.

But I do Agree, if people want them smaller, nothing a little chop and file can’t fix. 

• Like 1

Some more TOW Dwarfs, the missing O&G character and Old World terrain up for pre-order next week.

Interestingly the Dwarf Miners come packaged with what I think was the Skull Pass cart?

BAy5wwMcpny0GnMF.jpg

If you’re looking to spruce up your tabletop, there’s a treat in store next week. Several classic plastic terrain kits are making a triumphant return, including the Fortified Manor of the Empire – which combines a Sigmarite Chapel, an Empire Watchtower, and the Walls & Fences with a bespoke upgrade frame to create a massive centrepiece emblazoned with Empire heraldry. All of the constituent parts (apart from the upgrade frame) will be available to purchase separately, alongside the Arcane Ruins kit, and a pair of plastic Warhammer Hills.

Warhammer Community will kick the week off with something everyone loves – new miniatures reveals, while we’re returning to Hive Secundus for some hobby and gameplay articles. There’ll aso be news of the next preview – it’s going to be a great week no matter what kind of Warhammer fan you are.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Um, so, then next preview is for the Lord of the Rings stuff, and next is for skaven, yes-yes????

Kill Team reveal probably, since that's slated for the 16th. I think we've seen everything for LotR for now.

They're probably splitting them up so NOVA isn't so huge on reveals.

2 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Kill Team reveal probably, since that's slated for the 16th. I think we've seen everything for LotR for now.

I was meaning sunday previews, lol

1 minute ago, Garrac said:

I was meaning sunday previews, lol

Two weeks might be too early for Skaven, since we've just had them revealed and the release schedule probably wasn't at the mercy of Hel Crown.

I reckon the earliest for pre-order will be the 7th of September since that gives them time to reveal Stormcast at NOVA, unless they reveal them next week with Kill Team then it could sneak into the 24th.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

This and the reveals that were meant for the cancelled gencon 

16 hours ago, Thalassic Monstrosity said:

I'm saddened not to see any new Eshin - Mordheim is what got me into the hobby and I'll always have a soft spot for the little ninja rats.

I love these reveals. They're amazing. They're beautiful.

GW is just being true to clan Eshin's nature. They wouldn't show themselves and come through the front gate; they're sneaking from the backdoor.