The Rumour Thread

12 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Warriors of Chaos for The Old World. That came out of nowhere. Doesn't appear to be any new models though. Be interesting to see what this means for kits like the Manticore and On-Foot Lord going forward for AoS.

So chaos chariot, chaos lord, Chimera & manticore only overlap right that could easily be replaced in mini wave like a 3e sylvaneth 

The cover is sick not to lie

image.png.d52e47b489f92df41021955a4de48bd7.png

man with all this what are going to show in NOVA apart from AOS/Warcry goods

5 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

You can not buy them with round bases. They will stay in AoS but without buying them.

Yeah but you can buy the old world boxes and some round bases for cheaper than the AoS price. 

5 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

The Lord on foot, on Manticore and the Chariot are all still in S2D currently so it'll be interesting to see if/when they disappear or are refreshed. A dark mirror of Tahlia Vedra would be so sick 😍

Wouldn't the Varangard lady Abraxia(?) be the dark mirror of Tahlia?

Just now, Dragon-knight77 said:

Underworlds hasn't had a peep since March. I have to imagine they'll get something if it's not being sent out to pasture.

Blood Bowl is probably due for something? One day my Chaos Dwarf team prediction will come true if I say it enough though probably not because the High Elves are still conspicuously absent.

Some more Horus Heresy reveals maybe? The Marines haven't had a sizeable release in a while and they're the posterboys.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Now I finally realize who that guy reminds me of… it‘s as if you‘d smash Zoltun Kulle (what a cool voice he had… and part of the whorehadrim, I mean… life goooals!) and one of the angels from Diablo together! 

Yeah some people also saying it remind them of a fantasy version of the Darksider angels

Ds_angelicfigures10.jpg.de8d887f9b48c9bced69154915976367.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Yeah some people also saying it remind them of a fantasy version of the Darksider angels

Ds_angelicfigures10.jpg.de8d887f9b48c9bced69154915976367.jpg

Yeah, that also looks like a sci-fi Imperius.... not a bad look for sure! 

This might be the first release to really clearly highlight how silly the internal split between the SG studio and the main studio is.

Look at the rereleased chaos knights and chosen, they’re extremely rough compared to the existing AoS plastics. For the marauders and warriors there’s an argument about getting stuff to rank up but these, and the old metal daemon princes… eh.

Like, there’s a strong back catalogue of older chaos minis that look great, like the 6th ed metal chaos knights, but these are some really poor minis that don’t seem to have a need to exist besides the organisational split.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chikout said:

Yeah but you can buy the old world boxes and some round bases for cheaper than the AoS price. 

This is not a good business model. Sooner than we expect all these "not directly kit warscrolls" will dissapear

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Underworlds hasn't had a peep since March. I have to imagine they'll get something if it's not being sent out to pasture.

Blood Bowl is probably due for something? One day my Chaos Dwarf team prediction will come true if I say it enough though probably not because the High Elves are still conspicuously absent.

Some more Horus Heresy reveals maybe? The Marines haven't had a sizeable release in a while and they're the posterboys.

Plastic melee weapons seen would be a start. Final base troops choice of breachers would be good. 

I'd assume more mechanicum or showing of the next mk or if we're really lucky, the boxset that valrak mentioned with new mark of termy armour and new dread. We can but hope.

However, assuming a fair chunk will be the new stormcast. With the new KT preview this Friday, not sure they'll do another KT preview for Nova?

Blue sky hopes, chaos dwarfs for AoS and emperors children for 40k (that I'll assimilate into my late heresy forces).

10 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Yes gone or replaced 

What funny is that the S2D spearhead has the chariot in it

Personally I expect the S2D spearhead to be replaced with a Darkoath spearhead when the battletome is released.

Just now, 01rtb01 said:

Plastic melee weapons seen would be a start. Final base troops choice of breachers would be good. 

We will see Chaos Dwarfs before we see plastic melee weapons. :D

Edited by PraetorDragoon
  • LOVE IT! 1

41 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

So chaos chariot, chaos lord, Chimera & manticore only overlap right that could easily be replaced in mini wave like a 3e sylvaneth 

The cover is sick not to lie

image.png.d52e47b489f92df41021955a4de48bd7.png

Holdup, where are the Forsaken? 

15 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Warcom is on fire today.

Yup. This is what it should be like. Lots of cool and interesting reveals, news updates and other stuff. 

12 minutes ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

I thought re-releasing the ropey old Tomb Kings skeletons was a joke... but it pales into insignificance compared to the absurdity of those Chaos Ogres being brought back. They.... are... AWFUL

Yeah I'm not a fan either although I do have a soft spot for the trolls. It'll be interesting how many sell considering the prices they are asking for the kits for TOW and there are easily available plastics to convert.

• Like 1