The Rumour Thread

10 hours ago, HorticulusTGA said:

(TBF, a bit sad not to get ZERO new models and no Forsaken - even if I still have 20 of them unassembled...)

Yeah, I was wondering where the Forsaken were. They'd better not have left them behind, I was looking forward to picking up a box to mix in some bits with my Chaos Warriors. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sandlemad said:

YMMV on this one because for some folks, the first image represents some of the worst excesses of OTT 5th/6th ed bling and space marine minis being encrusted with layers of chunky oversized chapter-specific junk. It’s the same as the particularly bad turn Space Wolves took, just not quite as cringey.

Moreover it breaks any sense of visual hierarchy: all these dudes (and even the basic death company tbh) were more ornamented than Dante.

I just think these are way too far the other way, to the point of being boring. The poses are also not great, and even the weapon designs are a lot less unique than they were. They just feel really flat, for what are meant to be the best of a chapter that really values art and aesthetics. They don’t even have their nipples anymore :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Weirdly enough, they always do this in white dwarf. They shared the names of the sculptors of the leviathan box set too and sometimes do interviews with designers of major releases. In most of these articles, they share the full name of the designers. 

Oh, I misinterpreted. I thought this was from a book release at first glance. I take back my words.
It's better than nothing, but having it in a magazine isn't the sort of step forward in attribution I was hoping for.

Edited by GloomkingWortwazi

@Whitefang back me up I don't see a Mini doomwheel for Warcry or Underworld, and I'm quite confident we have seen all Skaven releases for main AOS for the time being. 

So can the mini doomwheel you rumored be something akin to the Kharadron exclusive model but for a warplock engineer ?

It's true that between Kill Team Saturday and NOVA thursday we should see the Warhammer Plus models revealed !

gQODbumzZBVUPeuQ.jpg.a6c038f2d188e357028080030326a95b.jpg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

so Nova we got

AOS

full Stormcast reveals which i guess an update of what rumor to be

• Knight Azyros/Tornus the Redeemed (confirmed)
  • Lord Relictor in Ruination chamber (index and WD#502)
  • Lord Celestant in thunderstrike (Index)
  • Lord-Vigilant on Morrgrphy (given name from @Whitefang back me up)
  • Stormstrike Palladors (anaragram from @Whitefang back me up)
  • Lighting ghiest??
  • Stormcast Felix Jager?? (theory time it going to tie into Verminslayer hence why the Thanquol reveal during the skaven reveal)
  • Ruination chamber siege weapon team
  • Reculsian multi-part

Warcry

• New Season inside the Eye of Chotec
    • team im iffy on would like it to be Clan Eshin Skaven vs Temple guard Seraphon don't know what you guys think

Blood Bowl 

• New season pre @Nezzhil
    • Orc vs Bretonnians? Bretonnian haven't gotten a team yet right?

• There rumors of Eldar (phoenix lords like Asuryman and Barrathos & Warp spiders) refresh, Votann second wave & Imperial Guard (Krieg) could announce any one of those or could be a hero codex like Imperial knights or Dark Eldar

Legions Imperialis

• Shrug another book 

Hopium for WoC new models as well.

4 hours ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

Have they finally pulled their heads out of their butts on the crediting artists and contributors thing?
This is a pretty big step in the right direction! Very happy to see that.

The downside is that it is in a WD rather than the proper box/ book, but a step is a step.

9 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

so Nova we got

AOS

full Stormcast reveals which i guess an update of what rumor to be

• Knight Azyros/Tornus the Redeemed (confirmed)
  • Lord Relictor in Ruination chamber (index and WD#502)
  • Lord Celestant in thunderstrike (Index)
  • Lord-Vigilant on Morrgrphy (given name from @Whitefang back me up)
  • Stormstrike Palladors (anaragram from @Whitefang back me up)
  • Lighting ghiest??
  • Stormcast Felix Jager?? (theory time it going to tie into Verminslayer hence why the Thanquol reveal during the skaven reveal)
  • Ruination chamber siege weapon team
  • Reculsian multi-part

Warcry

• New Season inside the Eye of Chotec
    • team im iffy on would like it to be Clan Eshin Skaven vs Temple guard Seraphon don't know what you guys think

Blood Bowl 

• New season pre @Nezzhil
    • Orc vs Bretonnians? Bretonnian haven't gotten a team yet right?

• There rumors of Eldar (phoenix lords like Asuryman and Barrathos & Warp spiders) refresh, Votann second wave & Imperial Guard (Krieg) could announce any one of those or could be a hero codex like Imperial knights or Dark Eldar

Legions Imperialis

• Shrug another book 

Also hoping for a battletome roadmap

36 minutes ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

Mini-Doomwheel.... can't help but picture a Skaven on a wooden unicycle. 

A hamster wheel but the skaven is running in it to power it. 

13 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Hopium for WoC new models as well.

Considering that the warhammer community stated that there are no new models scheduled in this release, that must be a massive amount of hopium.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Beliman said:

whut??? Really?

Yeah valrak stream was pressuring him to talk about it but all he say is "if you wan to know comeback here at 12 or something" wierd stream he was even complaining AOS after seeing the nu sang guard

5 minutes ago, Ookami said:

Also hoping for a battletome roadmap

Yeah that too but starting to think they won't just beacuse they could keep up with the 40k roadmap 

10 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

A hamster wheel but the skaven is running in it to power it. 

Considering that the warhammer community stated that there are no new models scheduled in this release, that must be a massive amount of hopium.

The key imo is the word release. As they are doing now the releases in batches, maybe we have another one later on with stuff like the Forgotten, I mean the Forsaken, and they include as well those new minis. Considering how late the resin O&G shaman has come, it wouldn't be that crazy.

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

The key imo is the word release. As they are doing now the releases in batches, maybe we have another one later on with stuff like the Forgotten, I mean the Forsaken, and they include as well those new minis. Considering how late the resin O&G shaman has come, it wouldn't be that crazy.

Even then, we saw the resin shaman a long time before release. GW does like showing new minis, so the lack of them so far means I doubt their existence. 

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

@Whitefang back me up I don't see a Mini doomwheel for Warcry or Underworld, and I'm quite confident we have seen all Skaven releases for main AOS for the time being. 

So can the mini doomwheel you rumored be something akin to the Kharadron exclusive model but for a warplock engineer ?

It's true that between Kill Team Saturday and NOVA thursday we should see the Warhammer Plus models revealed !

Just remember a mini Doomwheel could come in Underworlds (the first new season box of an edition tends to have the two factions from the most recent starter) or Warcry and would fit quite well with the theme of the game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Just remember a mini Doomwheel could come in Underworlds (the first new season box of an edition tends to have the two factions from the most recent starter) or Warcry and would fit quite well with the theme of the game.

Warcry: Doomwheels vs city steambikes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Considering how crazy the CoS religious bit could be, it wouldn't surprise me that the bikes from Zenestra's followers would be something like:

Juego Tradicional de la Carretilla: Descubre su Historia y Reglas

#noWheelsAllowed

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Warcry: Ash Skaven Wastes

New Warbands:

• Ash Skaven Waste Nomads
  • Ironhead Dispossessed Duardin Prospectors

• Vehicles for all major factions (new GSG Spider Riders, Spider Incarante)
  • The edition after this will be set inside the ruins of Hammerhal Secundus featuring malformed Genestealers Flesh Eaters.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Warcry: Ash Skaven Wastes

New Warbands:

• Ash Skaven Waste Nomads
  • Ironhead Dispossessed Duardin Prospectors

• Vehicles for all major factions (new GSG Spider Riders, Spider Incarante)
  • The edition after this will be set inside the ruins of Hammerhal Secundus featuring malformed Genestealers Flesh Eaters.

I'm in for the Malformed Flesh Eaters. (malformed flesh eaters who eat malformed flesh)

5 hours ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

Yeah, I was wondering where the Forsaken were. They'd better not have left them behind, I was looking forward to picking up a box to mix in some bits with my Chaos Warriors. 

I flicked through my TOW books and the preview articles and I can't seem to find them being used in any photographs, which is very strange. 

I wonder if there's been a problem with the moulds? If it was as simple as not wanting to return them I doubt they'd add the rules back for them at all.

Could also be that with how reviled the Forsaken sculpts were they didn't think anybody would actually buy them and just convert. 

4 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Could also be that with how reviled the Forsaken sculpts were they didn't think anybody would actually buy them and just convert. 

If they were making such considerations, surely those stinkin' Chaos Ogres would never have seen the light of day again! 

• Haha 1