The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

What we got 

AOS

We got the full Skaven real last Saturday but @Whitefang back me up mention a mini-Doom wheel coming to finish stuff up

full Stormcast will be reveals for NOVA of the thing that are semi-hard confirm

• Knight Azyros/Tornus the Redeemed (confirmed)
  • Lord Relictor in Ruination chamber (index and WD#502)
  • Lord Celestant in thunderstrike (Index)
  • Lord-Vigilant on Morrgrphy (name given name from @Whitefang back me up)
  • Stormstrike Palladors (anaragram @Whitefang back me up gave us)

Dubious rumor/prediction

• Stormcast Felix Jager?? my theory as it since they're a new Gotrek Novel call Skavenslayer by David Guymer so possibly to tie to the novel as they strangely reveal the old Thanquol model alongside the new skaven range for some reason 
  • @Ejecutor suspect that Multi-part Reclusian stormcast due to the sprues 

Random stuff

• nu-Phoenix guard for lumineth rumor (could be wrong but i think Whitefang back this up)
  • Saurus guard for Seraphon rumor per rumor engine
  • Gitmobs stuff coming back by Rumor engine 
  • Chorf coming at some point in 4e

Warcry

• New Season rumor to be inside the Eye of Chotec/Talaxis

The Old World

• High elves after Chaos Warriors

Blood Bowl 

40k (per Valrak)

• Eldar refresh with Warp spider and swooping hawks along with Phoenix lords like Asurman 
  • Second wave of Votann
  • Kreig for Imperial Guard
  • Emperor children next year
  • Demon of chaos might get Deathwatch'D and do a AOS for each traitor legion
  • Space wolves vs Orks next edition

Kill Team

• The Tempestus scions already got leaked in reddit but they're suppose to be shown off tomorrow with vespid stingwings
  • Orks vs Imperial guard (Ogryn and Ratlings) next up

Horus Heresy 

• New Edition with Iron Warriors vs Salamanders in Istvan (mark II armor & saturnine terminators)
  • Plastic knights

We’re getting Crusader armor next?! All right then brothers and sisters let’s party!!!!

only thing that’s missing from the AOS random stuff section is the wight king + grave guard refresh rumor, otherwise everything looks great.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I could also see SBGL getting Grave Guard as their 'update' for this Edition alongside another new unit.

SBGL has a lot of WFB era kits apart from grave guard. Black knights, the corpse cart, the necromancer and wight king… would all do with a refresh. Not counting the mortis engine/coven throne because as a big model it’s less likely to be updated - and because it’s a very impressive design. Saw it on the tabletop and it slapped.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

What we got 

AOS

We got the full Skaven real last Saturday but @Whitefang back me up mention a mini-Doom wheel coming to finish stuff up

Dubious rumor/prediction

• Stormcast Felix Jager?? my theory as it since they're a new Gotrek Novel call Skavenslayer by David Guymer so possibly to tie to the novel as they strangely reveal the old Thanquol model alongside the new skaven range for some reason 

Random stuff

• nu-Phoenix guard for lumineth rumor (could be wrong but i think Whitefang back this up)

Warcry

The Old World

Blood Bowl 

40k (per Valrak)

• Eldar refresh with Warp spider and swooping hawks along with Phoenix lords like Asurman 
  • Second wave of Votann

Kill Team

• The Tempestus scions already got leaked in reddit but they're suppose to be shown off tomorrow with vespid stingwings

Horus Heresy 

• New Edition with Iron Warriors vs Salamanders in Istvan (mark II armor & saturnine terminators)
  • Plastic knights

Just add the new Stormcast heroes that we saw recently and it will be round.

@Dragon-knight77 when you said yesterday that 40k leaked I thought you were talking about last year, but I just saw this from tomorrow's preview:

Scions KT spoiler. Do not open if you don't want to be spoiled from tomorrow's preview:

Spoiler

1.jpg.dde1781c49c3367038f5610159269aba.jpg

Were you talking about this? If so, is there more stuff that you can point me to? I am looking for resolved REs.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

9 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

The raffle from Helcrown could give you a pretty close estimate of all the things combined:

image.png.afabffce57a848e6f0e5d9541bca8180.png

5175 € / 5 = 1035.

So everything launched for Skavens or SCE during 1 year will be worth approx 1035 €.

I don't think the stuff anounced makes it to that number. My stimations and yours vary between 500 and a 650ish when the book, dices, and warscroll cards are added

4 minutes ago, Garrac said:

I don't think the stuff anounced makes it to that number. My stimations and yours vary between 500 and a 650ish when the book, dices, and warscroll cards are added

True. As it is worth a year it would include as well the new Spearhead, a limited edition BT, and maybe even a Battleforce... that would increase the numbers a bit.

7 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

What we got 

AOS

Dubious rumor/prediction

Random stuff

Warcry

The Old World

Blood Bowl 

40k (per Valrak)

• Second wave of Votann

Kill Team

Horus Heresy 

• Plastic knights

Lumineth Wave 3 incoming with Tyrion, Ur pheonix, Pheonix Guard, new heroes and chariots while Ogres waddle around in resin kits and the Idoneth swim around with the same kits that launched last decade. 

8 minutes ago, michu said:

I so hope those rumours are wrong. The last thing 30k needs is edition rotation every three years...

3 years cycle is what made GW to do a  8 years long of record so I think they will not give up .

i5RqyiM.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, michu said:

I so hope those rumours are wrong. The last thing 30k needs is edition rotation every three years...

I think they are setting the perfect scenario where they will move into a 4 years rotation with 40k, AoS, HH and ToW.

41 minutes ago, AquaRegis said:

Lumineth Wave 3 incoming with Tyrion, Ur pheonix, Pheonix Guard, new heroes and chariots while Ogres waddle around in resin kits and the Idoneth swim around with the same kits that launched last decade. 

There really is a rumour about new phoenix guard? How did I missed that? Was there something more?

2 minutes ago, YoghurtKobold said:

There really is a rumour about new phoenix guard? How did I missed that? Was there something more?

There is no substantiated rumour about this to my knowledge. People have been speculating about the return of Tyrion with Lumineth-Phoenix Guard since the first Lumineth book dropped. Now the Phoenicium was destroyed, which seems to be a set-up to make this return possible. But no leakers have come foreward saying that Phoenix-Lumineth are actually one the way.

We have concretely heard about Chaos Dwarves, a Cogfort and some Skaven and Stormcast stuff. Nothing else, as far as I know.

13 minutes ago, YoghurtKobold said:

Yes , there was a hint of new lumineth phoenix guard by Whitefang when phoenix temple was discontinued with new Cos release in September 2023 .

32 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

There is no substantiated rumour about this to my knowledge. People have been speculating about the return of Tyrion with Lumineth-Phoenix Guard since the first Lumineth book dropped. Now the Phoenicium was destroyed, which seems to be a set-up to make this return possible. But no leakers have come foreward saying that Phoenix-Lumineth are actually one the way.

We have concretely heard about Chaos Dwarves, a Cogfort and some Skaven and Stormcast stuff. Nothing else, as far as I know.

At this point, the Tyrion rumours fall in the same category as the Malerion rumours.

3 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

At this point, the Tyrion rumours fall in the same category as the Malerion rumours.

Unlike Malerion, I am pretty sure Tyrion and Phoenix Temple Lumineth are actually being actively prepared for release. Might even be this edition. It would certainly make sense after Phoenicium was destroyed. But a dwarf refresh would also have made sense after the return of Grungni in Broken Realms, so until we get any actual evidence or statements by known leakers, Tyrion is just barely above Idoneth endless spells when it comes to likelihood of a release.

On the topic of rumors - weren't there some a couple of months ago teasing StD updates to Chariots and Manticore,  CoS releases for Crossbowmen and Elite Infantry, as well as SBGL with new Wight King, Grave Guard, Corpse Cart and Necromancer?  

Can anyone confirm this or have I been having weird dreams again?

8 minutes ago, Sir Grimm said:

On the topic of rumors - weren't there some a couple of months ago teasing StD updates to Chariots and Manticore,  CoS releases for Crossbowmen and Elite Infantry, as well as SBGL with new Wight King, Grave Guard, Corpse Cart and Necromancer?  

Can anyone confirm this or have I been having weird dreams again?

I don't know where did you read this, but it is the first time I heard about it.

We have hints about what looks to be a new Grave Guard, but that's all:

kxAdBg4BzFZab1hr.jpg