The Rumour Thread

36 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Wish Crimson Court and Domitan's Stormcoven would be recycle they really good model and give customization to their army

I wouldn't be surprised to see some UW kits recycled into factions if UW is belly up.

Kind of like Radukhar's court, Speed Freeks vehicles into orks, Codex Imperial Agents (BSF minis, reproing Artemis, kill team minis), the possibility of the Plague Pack from the article the other day being included for the new Skaven tome and the few other times they've co-opted minis from side games into mainline games or co-produced them with intention to introduce then mainline them.

Edited by GloomkingWortwazi
  • Like 1

Just 40k, Legions Imperialis and MESBG next week.

We’ll be taking a closer look at Codex Supplement: Blood Angels and their new Combat Patrol on Warhammer Community this week, some more detailed information on the new edition of Kill Team and the Vespid Stingwings, plus plenty of other great stuff as always.

Amusingly the next Loremasters on W+ is about the  Sacrosanct(and Vanguard) Chamber.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well, I really didnt expect Blood Angels and LOTR next week

You know what that means for next sunday preview, right??????

image.jpeg.e1d6adc46d7044482a863a7676d9579a.jpeg

(Well, actually, it could be Kill Team, reading the preview)

Edited by Garrac
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Garrac said:

It won’t be Kill team since that will be pre order end of September with release in October according to the article :( shame it also seems the Monday reveal will be the BA combat Patrol

1 minute ago, Deakz28 said:

It won’t be Kill team since that will be pre order end of September with release in October according to the article :( shame it also seems the Monday reveal will be the BA combat Patrol

Wait, what? I thought Kill Team preorders were stated for September in general, whitout giving any more specifics?

4 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Wait, what? I thought Kill Team preorders were stated for September in general, whitout giving any more specifics?

Ah sorry if you watch the video interview really early on they ask when to expect, they say pre order September release october, via the YouTube version it’s around the 3 minute mark 

Edited by Deakz28

1 minute ago, Deakz28 said:

Ah sorry if you watch the video interview really early on they ask when to expect, they say pre order September release october

Well, then... next week it's time fo the RATCKONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11359839_b4037.gif.c4d821f38bb34bbaeed96c9c282905e7.gif

• LOVE IT! 3

34 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Amusingly the next Loremasters on W+ is about the  Sacrosanct(and Vanguard) Chamber.

Make sense last one was one the Extremist chamber

The Sacrosanct will just end with the explanation of the deployment back to azyr

Along with Vanguard exploit in the Vermindoom being the actual chamber that gains W lol

34 minutes ago, Garrac said:

I think it is KT as well.

9 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Make sense last one was one the Extremist chamber

The Sacrosanct will just end with the explanation of the deployment back to azyr

Along with Vanguard exploit in the Vermindoom being the actual chamber that gains W lol

That Sacrosanct topic has already been covered in some articles/ W+ videos. It would be cool if this one adds more details.

7 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Someone from a YT channel said that it could be the new KT. If it is not this week it will be the next one.

From what I heard Skaven pre-order is September 7, KT pre-order September 21 and Stormcast pre-order September 28. Please keep in mind that my friend no longer works for GW so my info may be a lot less reliable 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

Just now, Elarin said:

From what I heard Skaven pre-order is September 7, KT pre-order September 21 and Stormcast pre-order September 28. Please keep in mind that my friend no longer works for GW so my info may be a lot less reliable 

Well, whatever my final bet on the skaven release is, Im very crystal about it not being later than the 21th of september, id say.

25 minutes ago, Elarin said:

This date works with Killteam 3 mins into the reveal stream they said pre order September release October

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1