The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Speak of the devil: NOVA Preview timings and details.

No list of all the systems yet, but the video does state it'll at least have 40k, AoS, Horus Heresy, The Old World "and even more." 

00TSmguFQoM133Vv.jpg

I am so hyped!! Showing off the rest of the Stormcast range and then a Road Map!?!?!? LETS GO GIMME THOSE OGORS NEXT SUMMER GW AND I WILL CARVE A MAWPATH SO SEVERE THROUGHOUT THE UK YOU WOULD THINK IT BREXIT 2.0.

• Like 4

ok sort got a break now but later this day i pull out the old bets for the future roadmap i think i still saved it somewhere @Ejecutor then i start re-recording bets if anyone want to jump in or edit theirs

as for NOVA

• AOS
    • Stormcast Eternals
      • Lord vigilant on Morrgryph
      • Lord Celestant
        • 2024-01-23.jpg
      • Lord Relictor
        • 2024-07-23.jpg
      • Stormstrike Palladors
      • Knight Azyros/Tornus the Redeemed
        • Witness the Arrival of the Winged Knight-Azyros and the Abhorrent Brood  Terror - Warhammer Community
      • Lightning ghiest
        • 2024-04-30.jpg
      • Ruination war-machine
      • Multipart reclusians
      • Stormcast Felix Jaeger 
        • 2023-12-20.png
  • TOW
    • Campaign book with the High elves reveal 
    • Thousand sons & Deathguard hero codex??? don't think they do any of the big refresh after the Blood angel wave just yet so no Eldar, votann or Imperial guard and Emperor children is for next year
  • HH
    • Part of me believe it going to be the Slammanders vs Iron warriors starter set with the MKII armor and plastic saturnine terminators  
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Looks like a Dwarf Made To Order is finally coming. Apparently the WarCom people monitor this thread, because that's twice now today people were discussing the absence of something only for it to appear. Time to talk more about Chaos Dwarfs I guess?

GVWncDNXQAEwqrE.jpgthese-classic-kits-will-be-available-on-

honestly most of these aren't that bad

like apart from the slayers i say they look good.

I'm tempted to pick them up but I'll stay my hand till roadmap show me if CoS coming soon or not

But the Dwarf runesmith with the Dwarf lord look like good proxies for the Alchemist warforger or a marshal

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I am so hyped!! Showing off the rest of the Stormcast range and then a Road Map!?!?!? LETS GO GIMME THOSE OGORS NEXT SUMMER GW AND I WILL CARVE A MAWPATH SO SEVERE THROUGHOUT THE UK YOU WOULD THINK IT BREXIT 2.0.

I am so happy with my Beastclaw army and feel like I am done with ogors... but I know GW is going to work their magic and I will end up with a new Spearhead and maybe a named character. 

I don't need them but somehow I will convince myself otherwise. 

• LOVE IT! 1

43 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I am so happy with my Beastclaw army and feel like I am done with ogors... but I know GW is going to work their magic and I will end up with a new Spearhead and maybe a named character. 

Maybe the food was really the friends we made along the way

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Sahrial said:

Maybe the food was really the friends we made along the way

57 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

MOAR OGORS!!

• LOVE IT! 1

What do you think about two-headed Ogors, ala WoW? I've searched and I don't think it is something that happened in Warhammer, but those Moulders like the Brood Terror are something kind of similar in concept.

Could we see something like this for Ogors?

Guia: Como jugar con Ogre Magi DOTA 2 | DotA Allstars

7 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

What do you think about two-headed Ogors, ala WoW? I've searched and I don't think it is something that happened in Warhammer, but those Moulders like the Brood Terror are something kind of similar in concept.

Hope that stays a wow thing personally. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I think it's unlikely just because Gorgers already have the 'mutated ogor' schtick down. In Warcraft two-headed Ogres are usually associated with magic (two brains = smarter = better mage), whereas Butchers and Firebellies both fill the magical niche in an interesting and unique way already.

I'd also think GW probably want to avoid the Warcraft association.

That being said, if they wanted to rip-off the Draenor Ogres having a vaguely Roman/gladiatorial aesthetic whenever they decide to AoSify them I'd not say no. 

416525-follower-tormmok-the-high-centuri

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Have this guy and will be re-released as part of the  TOW warriors of chaos army. 

images.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clan's Cynic said:

In Warcraft two-headed Ogres are usually associated with magic (two brains = smarter = better mage), whereas Butchers and Firebellies both fill the magical niche in an interesting and unique way already.

Beat me to it, Warhammer Ogres/Ogors do not have the same relationship with magic. They're also nominally stupider, which is why being infused with magic gives them a second, smarter head. I'd rather Warhammer keep it's big bois clever (and show us the gals too).

• Like 3

I don’t think we’ll see it and I’m okay with that. I wouldn’t mind seeing some variations on gargants like ettins being a “shared” monster between Ogors and SoB like how Troggoths are with Gitz and KB tho.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I'd prefer not too. I love GW Ogors and they are my favourite version of that creature.

25 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Have this guy and will be re-released as part of the  TOW warriors of chaos army. 

images.jpeg

I had no idea this mini had two heads. I always thought the head without horns was a trophy.

23 minutes ago, Sahrial said:

I don’t think we’ll see it and I’m okay with that. I wouldn’t mind seeing some variations on gargants like ettins being a “shared” monster between Ogors and SoB like how Troggoths are with Gitz and KB tho.

Id love to see a two headed Gargant!!

23 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Id love to see a two headed Gargant!!

Technically they call those ettins *insert pic of unwashed nerd*

That‘s where you get to be creative, should be a fairly easy conversion I believe! But a mutant like that would put you into chaos club in the warhammer universe, so beware? How do you like birds? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hollow said:

Forge-World-Cursd-Ettin.jpg

Judging by his loincloth with the integrated jockstrap, his third head seems to be quite gargantuan as well. 

Yeah, I yeah, I know, I‘ll get my timeout in the Slaanesh thread now. 

• Haha 3

ok so from the Roadmap bets 

stating the rules now

• 4 factions post-starter edition (no skaven no Stormcast)
  • order of the faction does not matter so long as their the first 4 faction in the roadmap
  • Picking Kruleboyz or Ironjawz doesn't matter it will all count towards Ork Warclans and either two the faction pick will still count if picking the other

so right now it

if you want to change, Add or throw in for those who didn't just respond and i record it 

Edited by Dragon-knight77

15 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

stating the rules now

• order of the faction does not matter so long as their the first 4 faction in the roadmap
  • Picking Kruleboyz or Ironjawz doesn't matter it will all count towards Ork Warclans and either two the faction pick will still count if picking the other

so right now it

if you want to change, Add or throw in for those who didn't just respond and i record it 

This is my last update back in time when you did the template:

image.png.df3af69b731ea41924fd55c616fff704.png

But I will tweak it for S2D -> OW (combined) -> Seraphon -> NH

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

stating the rules now

so right now it

OBR, OWC, HoS,  LRL

Edited by Deakz28