The Rumour Thread

19 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I didn't watch the video about Nova until today, but Adam is back!

Maybe we have again a proper preview rather than a pre-recorded video? I think, considering a big focus would be roadmaps it is the ideal scenario for a pre-recorded video, but seeing Adam made me dream about the good ol previews.

Adam coming back is really great news, I really missed him. Prerecorded streamings have their advantages, but sure they arent as fun as the live-videos.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

ok so from the Roadmap bets 

stating the rules now

• 4 factions post-starter edition (no skaven no Stormcast)
  • order of the faction does not matter so long as their the first 4 faction in the roadmap
  • Picking Kruleboyz or Ironjawz doesn't matter it will all count towards Ork Warclans and either two the faction pick will still count if picking the other

so right now it

if you want to change, Add or throw in for those who didn't just respond and i record it 

GSG, NH, SER, MoN

How I wanted to add CoS...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

ANOTHER VOTANN (adjacent) RUMOUR ENGINE???

How much new stuff are they getting?

Votann are essentially getting the exact same treatment as LRL in my eyes, half a book to start half a book now 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

GSG, NH, SER, MoN

How I wanted to add CoS...

CoS needs a little more lead time, come on they have to perfect those Duardin and Aelven Sculpts to look great riding those Cogforts and standing next to those cultists. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

13 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

ok so from the Roadmap bets 

stating the rules now

• 4 factions post-starter edition (no skaven no Stormcast)
  • order of the faction does not matter so long as their the first 4 faction in the roadmap
  • Picking Kruleboyz or Ironjawz doesn't matter it will all count towards Ork Warclans and either two the faction pick will still count if picking the other

so right now it

if you want to change, Add or throw in for those who didn't just respond and i record it 

I think it would be nice to make a new thread for the "Next Battletome bets" 

My 10 quatloos: Nighthaunt, Gloomspite Gitz, Slaves to Darkness, Lumineth.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snarff said:

Or it's just a LOT of rumour engines of the same model.

Yeah... there are three or four Votann-looking REs, but they could all fit on a single event-exclusive Brôkhyr. (Or what you will.)

Edited by LordSolarMach
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

It obvious when GW does these wave they always refresh the basic inantry so gluttons will be work on for sure

After seeing Bruttog from Cursed City and the new COS Warhulk and Gorgers I am beyond hyped to see what an Ogor Glutton looks like. Ive started a savings account purely for Ogors.

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Could be votann but could also be Necromunda especially since the gang that delving into the crater is Van Sarr the DoAT guys so they could have that advance tech

image.png.1fc25aef56c9f592f42769a9c0120c6b.png

That gun in the bloke on the rights hand looks like a straight up Assault Rifle from Halo.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Its actually the best deal of any Combat Patrol assuming the prices are the same as other SM stuff. The first ten CPs only had ~25-29% but GSC, Imperial Agents and now BA all are at ~37%.

Of course the fact 17 standard size guys for 130€ is one of the best deals isn't really a great sign ^^

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

What do you prefer, warhammer fans?

A "one box to play the game" box that has barely 20% and is usually worse than the box from previous editions, lets you play a game mode no one plays bevause its just a dumbed up version of the main system, and it won't help you a lot to begin a new army?

Or a "one box to play the game" box that actually helps you greatly to start an army, lets you have cool ******, its the same as the previous edition or better, and lets you play a game mode that is getting traction because it works as it's own thing plus letting you control the basic rules from the main system at the same time?

What u gonna do gamers

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I 'm not a SM fan but their current design is painfully boring to look at.

These models are flat, they possess no soul nor life, they remind me of the generic and over-coloured plastic toys that you could find in a gaz sation.

Idk, If they are supposed to be futuristic knights then make them look like so.

Edited by Sigmarusvult

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Blood angles continue suffer i guess

See all of them together just help visualize how bland they really are compare to all normal marines

image.png.28c0923d63a3b6655b218e2c4c1094bf.png

Truly Spearhead is a blessing for us

Also mind you the guy who design these guys also help design some these guys (the caviler marshal itself) so it not the sculptors that are at fult here

image.png.f28cfe9f5e2c79e287aa03e2f7d60250.png

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Blood angles continue suffer i guess

See all of them together just help visualize how bland they really are compare to all normal marines

image.png.28c0923d63a3b6655b218e2c4c1094bf.png

Truly Spearhead is a blessing for us

Also mind you the guy who design these guys also help design some these guys (the caviler marshal itself) so it not the sculptors that are at fult here

image.png.f28cfe9f5e2c79e287aa03e2f7d60250.png

I have to say that seeing them again made them look a bit better than the idea I had from the first impression.