The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I don't think it is "pressing a button". All this stuff is scheduled days in advance. Probably something changed in the schedule and there was a miscommunication error or a human error scheduling the publication for the wrong day.

Likely the latter. 

1 minute ago, cyrus said:

I am sure Whitefang wanted to say Death as grand alliance and not Morrda/Ruination chamber .

IMG_1573.jpeg.387c5a964386b4216c5d9ce561892e3b.jpeg

Really? It is the first time we have another Death god so fleshed out into the lore. The closest one would be the Serpent from the recent SBGL mini. To me this is enough to meet that criteria.

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I've cancelled mine. You can use it for those 3 remaining days and resume the subscription later on:

What I don't know is what is going to happen with the miniatures from year 3. They appeared as unlocked for me, but I had to wait for a date after my purchase. So I am not sure, if I resume the sub once the year 4 minis are announced, if I would get access to both, just year 3 or just year 4.

That might be something to reach out to GW about, I had my Vampire back in February

7 minutes ago, EonChao said:

That might be something to reach out to GW about, I had my Vampire back in February

I got the year 2 minis, but the year 3 appeared as if I would meet the criteria. If year 4 minis are cool I will resubscribe and see what happens.

5 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Maybe we're seeing the after effects of Nagash's crushing defeat during Broken Realms with old gods of death being resurgent again?

That… would actually be a pretty neat twist that would have some great implications for several armies.

Hruunspuul Ascends!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I got the year 2 minis, but the year 3 appeared as if I would meet the criteria. If year 4 minis are cool I will resubscribe and see what happens.

I wonder, if you did it manually you should’ve been able to order them after one month of said annual, maybe worth shooting an email to them 

22 minutes ago, cyrus said:

I am sure Whitefang meant Death as grand alliance and not Morrda/Ruination chamber .

IMG_1573.jpeg.387c5a964386b4216c5d9ce561892e3b.jpeg

Well, I see nothing here talking about grand alliance death or nagash. Morrda is also a god of death and we clearly heard about him lately with ruination chamber. Whitefang's leaks have always been vague and most of the time he lets people think about the most obvious answer where the truth is more twisted. 

Time will tell but IMO don't be too eager to see something big coming from nagash

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, hmoco said:

Is this new (warhammer plus mini)

image.png.ae9a2c98341623043f13b74012d3b02a.png

I JUST ACTUALLY SCREAMED OUT LOUD
OH MY GOD THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL

I NEED THEM

Guess I'm subscribing to Warhammer+

Edit: This doesn't solve the Cities torch RE. I take this Marshal as a sign of wave 2. Please let CoS be on the Roadmap.

Also, this pretty much confirms the mini Doom-Wheel to be for Underworlds.

Edited by Asbestress
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

I JUST ACTUALLY SCREAMED OUT LOUD
OH MY GOD THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL

I NEED THEM

Guess I'm subscribing to Warhammer+

Edit: This doesn't solve the Cities torch RE. I take this Marshal as a sign of wave 2. Please let CoS be on the Roadmap.

Also, this pretty much confirms the mini Doom-Wheel to be for Underworlds.

I take it as a sign that CoS is selling well and will be an important faction for GW.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, hmoco said:

Is this new (warhammer plus mini)

image.png.ae9a2c98341623043f13b74012d3b02a.png

Wow these are superb models, but I don't imagine I will be running a second Marshal to justify the purchase. Also really like the Inquitors as well. Really upping their game considering that the content people are looking forward to will be on amazon.