The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, hmoco said:

Maybe the direct link to the image:
12-Webstore_Images-Marshal_Ashfield_Squi

Not my cup of tea tbh.

I figured it would be an Order faction that got a mini but given we got Ork (Destruction), Sorcerer (Chaos), and a Vamp (Death) but would have preferred a different army for the pick.

Maybe they will grow on me but meh on the initial reaction 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Really interested in seeing what the stuff on both their backs' is.

I was asking about the bigger pic because of that. I thought it could solve a couple of REs, but I don't think so now.

14 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

It could be a Primaris Lieutenant...

Well, that would be a first Imperial Astartes, so at least different than the "average" "humans" so far.

On the most positive side, it's nice there are more models in both settings-cases. The only other time they did it was Mibyllorr and her familiars.

Edited by Preppikoma
  • Like 1

I sure hope these FAQs are just pushed early in error (I mean no article so probably an error right)

Likely won't change the fact that the updated app doesn't actually include the changes made to beasts of chaos so you can't even compare the document to the app to see whats changed.

Oh has anyone actually noted the changes to endless spells?

Edited by The Red King

7 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I sure hope these FAQs are just pushed early in error (I mean no article so probably an error right)

Likely won't change the fact that the updated app doesn't actually include the changes made to beasts of chaos so you can't even compare the document to the app to see whats changed.

Oh has anyone actually noted the changes to endless spells?

I think it’s a very minor patch, where the only notable change I’ve seen was dropping Hexwraiths to OC1. It’s definitely not a full FAQ/Balance pass. Unfortunately it looks like we’re stuck with continued domination for the Nighthaunt, SBGL, LRL, and S2D. 

18 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

I think it’s a very minor patch, where the only notable change I’ve seen was dropping Hexwraiths to OC1. It’s definitely not a full FAQ/Balance pass. Unfortunately it looks like we’re stuck with continued domination for the Nighthaunt, SBGL, LRL, and S2D. 

They added a missing weapon profile to centigor.

The maggotkin of nurgle page specifically says it was updated but as far as I know the harbinger of decay base size is still wrong. What a luxury product.

Benefit of the doubt that this was a mistake because otherwise they've gone from selling overpriced incorrect books that need constant updating to overpriced book that's needs constant updating and the update needs an update too.

We're lucky they didn't sell it to us.

Edited by The Red King
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Preppikoma said:

Cool miniatures, but come on. AoS has rotated through all Grand Alliances, but, sure, 40k needs a 3rd Imperial entry out of 4.

The AoS ones are a big fat MEH. The 40k ones are clearly better. Should‘ve made the crow/rook whatever the AoS one! 

• Like 1

One thing that’s quite interesting is on the back of the squire he appears to be carrying a holstered rifle, that’s sleeker than the fusiliers, I wonder if this is something we may see in the second wave, I may be wrong though, I don’t have my squad to hand 

Edited by Deakz28
  • Confused 1

1724263362273803m.jpg.059dac551f8095a6cfd896ccc2a2f938.jpg

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/08/21/new-warhammer-miniatures-subscribe-to-choose-from-two-incredible-new-models/

I love this so much the pivot of Cos from stabdard landsknecht empire wanabes to Gun-knight Bohemians, Swiss and Scandinavians. It very detail from the marshalgpistol, his hammer charms, the brass knuckles and his butler-caddie having bunch of potions and weapons ready and loaded

Oh yeah would you look a that a freeguild musket

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

2 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

I love this so much the pivot of Cos from stabdard landsknecht empire wanabes to Gun-knight Bohemians, Swiss and Scandinavians. It very detail from the marshal gun, his hammer charms,the brass knuckles and his butler-caddie 

It also has more than one head:

WHPlus Year4Minis Aug23 Promo

I wonder if the squire also has more than one.

BTW: This is what you call a reactionary article.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

I love this so much the pivot of Cos from stabdard landsknecht empire wanabes to Gun-knight Bohemians, Swiss and Scandinavians. It very detail from the marshal gun, his hammer charms,the brass knuckles and his butler-caddie 

4 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

One thing that’s quite interesting is on the back of the squire he appears to be carrying a holstered rifle, that’s sleeker than the fusiliers, I wonder if this is something we may see in the second wave, I may be wrong though, I don’t have my squad to hand 

Freeguild Musketeers to stand next to the Cogfort and Dispossessed!
I really hope we see a unit with that gun!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

It looks like something in between the Major on Ogor and the Fusiliers.

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

They added a missing weapon profile to centigor.

The maggotkin of nurgle page specifically says it was updated but as far as I know the harbinger of decay base size is still wrong. What a luxury product.

Benefit of the doubt that this was a mistake because otherwise they've gone from selling overpriced incorrect books that need constant updating to overpriced book that's needs constant updating and the update needs an update too.

We're lucky they didn't sell it to us.

I mean they did. The free download is basically just the print file for the faction card decks that they are selling, which have lasted around 4 weeks before they've been superseded by an update too. 

• Like 1