The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Loskelodd said:

Gitmob did get stuff for Underworlds at some point, and I seem to recall Whitefang talking about those?

At any rate, I hope GW won't pull another Horns of Hashut on us. I need to finally see my evil Dwarfs. 😭

It cool if the warband isn't 100% comprised of the duardin race?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

It cool if the warband isn't 100% comprised of the duardin race?

FFS I'll not take Chorfs actually ending up being more diverse than CoS.

Hoping this somehow means we'll get Dispossessed with humans in Underworlds at some point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

FFS I'll not take Chorfs actually ending up being more diverse than CoS.

Hoping this somehow means we'll get Dispossessed with humans in Underworlds at some point.

Ah lol. It was about Hashut. I lost that bit 😄

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

If we get roadmaps, the full SCE wave and this UW hints are solved... Nova can be huge for AoS! That without even thinking in Warcry!

AOS and fantasy fans got some really major stuff waiting for them

• 9-10 Stormcast models
  • A roadmap of the rest of the year
  • two Underworld warbands (more Sakven and stormcast stuff)
  • A new Warcry setting and warbands
  • TOW showing off the High elves stuff that i know some AOS player would like to have to proxy their Lumineth or even CoS

compare that to 40k who seem to be just getting a single model codex and a roadmap of other minor codexies as every major update rumor seem to said  coming next year

like the only thing i can think that can get people excited for 40k is the new 30k season with MK II armor 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Would be nice to see Seraphon with a big Dino warband, or maybe a couple of skinks guiding/directing a sacred Kroixigor, garlanded with flowers. Could tie to the crashed astral spaceship vibes from Warcry, either a guardian creature or a quest to retrieve something. 

Just musing, but hope Rawr means dinos

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Would be nice to see Seraphon with a big Dino warband, or maybe a couple of skinks guiding/directing a sacred Kroixigor, garlanded with flowers. Could tie to the crashed astral spaceship vibes from Warcry, either a guardian creature or a quest to retrieve something. 

That one underworld scenario with a giant but instead its a Carnoasaur?

• LOVE IT! 1

13 hours ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

PELAGIC SHAMAN - Card - Custom Gwent

"These nightmarish creatures can be felled! They can be beaten! ".

Nice to see how many here know Darkest Dungeon. 

I hope the Chaos herald is a Tzeentchian one. 😇 I highly doubt it though, Khorne seems likelier. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

As happy as I am about “Evil Gimli” rumors for Underworlds, I’m gonna have to hold off on rumor-mongering today. My reason? I’m finally graduating from college. I’d like to thank all of you here on The Grand Alliance Community for offering me an escape when things got too crazy, and BY LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! I wish everyone here good fortune today.image.jpg.e3f1cc83ea419be45776536d831bbfdd.jpg

Congrats mate!!

1 hour ago, Asbestress said:

we can only hope sister

Dwarven Cleric by BraveSirKevin on DeviantArt

48 minutes ago, Aramis said:

I under the impression that Seraphon will be opening the new setting of Warcy with going inside the Eye of Chotec we be getting a Saurus Guard warband with some dino guardians as shown with the first rumor image posted below:

2024-07-09.jpg2024-05-07.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Garrac said:

Guys, you are asuming each and one of those rumours refere to a separate warband. What if, for example, the potbelly giy is actually a skaven?

I could see a packmaster/master moulder warband with some wolf rats or something

I know this is a bit of a stretch but could the "potbelly" thing be a Grom the Paunch type character for gitmob? There is a snarlfang in the rumor thread, could it be a chariot? Grom definitely had a pot belly. Also, I could be biased, I really want to see a gitmob release....

Edited by Wurgog_on_a_Wyvern
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

2 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Seraphon will be opening the new setting of Warcy with going inside the Eye of Chotec

IIRC we don't actually have confirmation on this, and unless they start doing stuff for factions that already have Warcry warbands, Seraphon already have theirs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ScionOfOssia said:

IIRC we don't actually have confirmation on this, and unless they start doing stuff for factions that already have Warcry warbands, Seraphon already have theirs.

"X already has a warband" has never stopped GW before and is not likely to stop GW in the future.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

"X already has a warband" has never stopped GW before and is not likely to stop GW in the future.

That's a good point. It kinda seems like most of the warbands for the game are Chaos.

Seriously, though, unless my math is wrong, of the current factions, only gits, overlords, and idoneth don't have warbands so we're going to see doubles sooner or later.

56 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Even with that, they seem to be compromised on releasing a warband for all of them.

7 hours ago, Wurgog_on_a_Wyvern said:

I know this is a bit of a stretch but could the "potbelly" thing be a Grom the Paunch type character for gitmob? There is a snarlfang in the rumor thread, could it be a chariot? Grom definitely had a pot belly. Also, I could be biased, I really want to see a gitmob release....

That would be both disappointing, as I really want to see movement on the Ogors side, and exciting, as a fleshed out character from Gitmob could mean there's something bigger coming for them.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, The Other Shrek said:

That's a good point. It kinda seems like most of the warbands for the game are Chaos.

Seriously, though, unless my math is wrong, of the current factions, only gits, overlords, and idoneth don't have warbands so we're going to see doubles sooner or later.

If we talking about UW Idoneths already got a warband not so far in time, but for Warcry I think this is the list of pending armies:

Idoneth
KO

HoS
Skaven

IJ
GSG
SoB

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, PraetorDragoon said:

While true in general, they haven't done so yet in second edition warcry. And if they _were_ to double up on a non-chaos faction, I suspect it would be Stormcast or Cities before Seraphon.

WRT the Underworlds rumours, I'm guessing the "other chaos" warband would be a new khorne team: I don't think he's had one since the first season (when granted he had two), and I think Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh have all had a team centred fully on daemons, which Khorne (and the GHR) haven't yet